[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

I'll be honest.
I could not understand why she went for the second time on 3MAD.
Today, I understand.
She came to finish the "story." To stop talks. And she did it very carefully and as actress beautifuly. We looked at the mini-drama in 2 episodes. Bravo, PSH. Very smart girl.)

And did you notice? In the series there were no moments of "about love" from the preview.) I think they are not inserted, unnecessarily.
 they are not combined with her behavior (she did not react to these "confessions").
I think that they will not be friends even. They are very different.  But they have shown that a well can work together.)

Shin Hye is very smart.  As you said 3MAD was a mini drama with scripted love line disguised as reality show.  Nothing more.

• Like 8

I'll be honest.
I could not understand why she went for the second time on 3MAD.
Today, I understand.
She came to finish the "story." To stop talks. And she did it very carefully and as actress beautifuly. We looked at the mini-drama in 2 episodes. Bravo, PSH. Very smart girl.)

And did you notice? In the series there were no moments of "about love" from the preview.) I think they are not inserted, unnecessarily.
 they are not combined with her behavior (she did not react to these "confessions").
I think that they will not be friends even. They are very different.  But they have shown that a well can work together.)

Shin Hye is very smart.  As you said 3MAD was a mini drama with scripted love line disguised as reality show.  Nothing more.

Today couple PSH&OkT "died".) She is her "buried". ;)

Edited by Саша Rain
  • Like 2

Hi @thao_2512 (guardian angle of SH!), I really like your post above!

Absolutely! SH & JS will be paired with alot of others in their career ahead! & being very professional actors, sure they will try to fit well with everyone! 

I shall keep my faith burning:wub: Happy weekend to all! Missing both of them!!

• Like 8

does anyone know what was going on with jongsuk on weibo today. something about chinese soldier?

Chinese Soldier or this ?

tumblr_nu3p3lGsCH1sl7awmo1_540.png

[FA] i got lost abroad,i got panicked…i asked the police… I was scared and couldn’t speak eng well…but policeman ’s phone screen was lee Jong Suk … I said oh LJS !!! So  all worked out fine..

via: DC  

• Like 8

does anyone know what was going on with jongsuk on weibo today. something about chinese soldier?

Ah it's diff story well it's not Jong suk,the soldier name in chines is written in a very similar way as  JS's but it's not him :) 

Edited by Rania Zeid
  • Like 7

Guest linda_kim11

Oh noooo please everyone tell me this is  not gonna be their last CF together ! They'll dare to extend their contract with Millet (if they do have) or accept another CF together right ?? They'll dare to go to some events together as same as they did before right ??  Or  I do need to go to the deepest corner in my house too ?? .....=_=;  

I think I know the answer but just want someone to pad on my shoulder or head though :(

Edited by linda_kim11