[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest kiyeujay

@kiyeujay, I luv your slow motion gifs! I can now scrutinize & enjoy their loving gaze to each other slowly. :P

Compilation

(Cr Korean Official Star)

ahhhh~ , not mine, :lol:, i just copy n paste

:lol:  Slap my face cuz I scolded Millet. :rolleyes:

Edited by kiyeujay

@kiyeujay, I luv your slow motion gifs! I can now scrutinize & enjoy their loving gaze to each other slowly. :P

Compilation

(Cr Korean Official Star)

ahhhh~ , not mine, :lol:, i just copy n paste

:lol:  Slap myself cuz I scolded them. :rolleyes:

Hahaha....thanks for finding & sharing them anyway:phew:

• Like 7

i dont understand why they blaim PSH..but as a shipper i try to understand the feeling..

now we talking about "if" and all the possiblities..

okey if Js and Sh trully in some relationship, i think before they were made the commitment they already understand their position as an entertainner (in this case actor and actress)

an interaction or working together along with the other actors and actressess is the part of their job.. and i think we all know that park sjin hye is a sweet girl.. and her sweetness is one of the reason why JS likes her as woman and as a friend.. and she has a lot of guy friend.. and i dont think she is a type of a girl who fall for men that easy.. if so, she might be in trouble long time ago before knowing sukkie.. but in fact she is not.. she is just being herself..and we can not blaim taec ( i am sorry for bring the name) for that case too.. i mean he is a normal guy.. even i am a girl i wish i was born become a men so i can marry park shin hye.. and if lee jong suk get angry with that maybe psh will not accept him in a first place..and he should not date her if he cant stand it...

i hope u guys understand my comment because my poor english.. but these are just my opinion.. i love psh and lee jong suk and even love them being together.. but i wont ask something or do something like blaiming them because they dont satisfy my feeling..

so i will say please dont blaim psh or blaim lee jong suk or make a comparison with others and something like that

or please dont assume anything and spread wrong news.. if u are not sure hundred persen we sud not state it here because i am afraid of a wrong preception will spread unnecessery hates..

my love for them is unconditional.. i might dont know them as good as u.. but i m sure that i love them as big as u or maybe more..

keep calm and support our darlings couple... :wub:

• Like 17

Chill guys! Why are people here over-reacting? I was just sharing an information. 

@kyonkichi78 about your question, better ask @nyahh for sure she knows a lot of spazz-worthy informations.

Ok I better leave. Didn't know people here have no chill. 

my dear @asianpoopfangirl_stv (i hope i spell your name correctly)  ....we had passed discussing 3mad and we are cool enough to agree on disagreement..it's not something worth to prolong the issue. we are now enjoying our darling Millet's time. So please, mend your brokenheart somewhere else & come here anytime you like if you feel like joining the darling couple positivity. Mmmuaahh

Before i log-out, I just want to say that I have been supporting the darling couple maybe even longer than some of you here. I just like to lurk around. 

Since most of you didn't like the information I shared, then I'll share another one. Most of you may have known it already and are just keeping it with your circle of friends. But i don't see any harm of sharing it.

When PSH's grandfather passed away, LJS went to Gwangju to attend his burial and to be with her. 

• Like 24

Before i log-out, I just want to say that I have been supporting the darling couple maybe even longer than some of you here. I just like to lurk around. 

Since most of you didn't like the information I shared, then I'll share another one. Most of you may have known it already and are just keeping it with your circle of friends. But i don't see any harm of sharing it.

When PSH's grandfather passed away, LJS went to Gwangju to attend his burial and to be with her. 

thank you for the information....js is a warm person & he surely did anything for shinhye (as a close friend or as a boyfriend)

Appositely...

My favorite couple on MAD - PSH & KGG "playful and warm"

Couple PSH & LSJ - "shy." When she was away - he is boldly speaks to her on the phone, and when she was there - he was so shy and afraid to look in her eye.)
Couple PSH & OkT - "active". Bear and Little Red Riding Hood.) They're so good cook together, planting seedlings, harvested corn.) She is the teacher, he is a diligent student wich in love .)

CF Millet. I hope they will not be afraid of scandal, and will not change the models for the next season. I want to continue.) I see a lot of potential them  as a couple of models + They are now in very good shape. They both lost weight, become more beautiful. Advertisers, it should be used.)

He did very well. No matter ... as a friend or as a bf. Respect, LJS.
Thanks for the info.)

Edited by Саша Rain
  • Like 10

Millet Finally Produces a Fun and Chemistry-filled CF Campaign with Lee Jong Seok and Park Shin Hye

Posted on September 1, 2015 by ockoala

moui3.jpg

Thank goodness it’s not going to be three strikes for Korean outdoorwear brand Millet when it comes to maximizing the chemistry of spokescouple Lee Jong Seok and Park Shin Hye. The brand already majorly failed the first two photo spreads, with dull lifeless snaps of the two models clearly taken separately and then photoshopped next to each other. So much no I can’t even. Maybe they heard all the annoyed feedback, or simply realized it was such a brain fart not to put them in the same frame and press click.

That’s what fans have finally gotten with the latest Millet pictorial, capturing Lee Jong Seok and Park Shin Hye hanging out and goofing around while wearing the latest Millet fall fashions. Now that wasn’t hard, was it? Even without the dating scandal this past spring, it’s clear the two still have chemistry galore, and a genuine camaraderie with each other. It’s not just the connection, they actually seem to enjoy hanging out in the pics and riffing off one another. Better late than never, Millet. Now keep up the good work going forward.

moui.jpg

moui4.jpg

moui5.jpg

moui2.jpg

moui1.jpg

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/09/01/millet-finally-produces-a-fun-and-chemistry-filled-cf-campaign-with-lee-jong-seok-and-park-shin-hye/

• Like 17

Thanks for sharing although I wish you didn't share it in a public forum. If you really care and want to protect them please restrain yourself to share  unconfirmed information like this here 

But I noticed you have always been vocally supporting Darling ( and hate on her other ship...) so I know you meant well.

Everyone,

Please take it as grain of salt and don't spread it anywhere. It's just fanaccounts ( and there are many of them)  and we don't how if it's true or how reliable it is. 

If it's really true, that was really sweet of him and they are definitely not just playing around to attend such serious family events this early (assuming they are only dating a few months then)

I hope their fans can support them like they support each other too. 

Edited by thao_2512
  • Like 16

I can say this. As a long time fan of ShinHye she doesn't date people easily. When she likes someone and decides to be in a relationship she's in it for the long haul. Now I'm not sure what type of relationship LSJ and PSH have right now but if and when she decides to give her heart to someone she's serious

• Like 12

Delurking.....this is DARLING COUPLE THREAD right? So why are we talking about a show or another actor/singer????? We should ONLY talk about LJS or PSH (individually) or as OUR Darling Couple....we just received a great gift from Millet, so let's continue to spazz, delulu about that or share about upcoming projects/activities of JS, SH and their collaborations ONLY. Other topics are UNIMPORTANT for this thread.  This thread is a refuge for me because this is where I get my fill of all JS, SH and Darling couple news.  Reading stuffs HERE that are not related to them sometimes aggravates me.  So please, please make this thread SOLELY ABOUT OUR DARLING COUPLE.

Peace sign......yes, we are Cool/Chilling out IF AND ONLY IF the topic is about our DARLING COUPLE:wub::wub::wub:

• Like 15

The cf is zoomed & slowed down here. Thanks to the owner. I love the way js hold sh's shoulder & her right hand at the end of the cf... When a man hold you this way, he is being protective but at the same time he regards you as his partner & if he holds your other hand, he is also being affectionate & he enjoys your warmth.

Wah i just watch 3MAD and im realy happy to see their interaction, its like sh with jgs, yonghwa and hongki, they comfortable as a FRIEND.

No flutering there, different with sh and js, u can see at their latest cf....there is flutering, skinship....and.....romantic skinship which only a couple have :wub:

Hi ,I'm the silent lurker in the thread before, but recently , I just want to express more because I'm really love SH and JS more and more. Actually I'm the big fans of SH before Pinocchio,  I just focus on SH, but after, I also pay attention to JS. So I search more information about JS, then I love him so hard. He is a warm and sweet guy,  care about others from his heart. I know in these days some of us may feel frustrated, desperate or even angry about something, but we should ignore the negative mind just support our Darling.  I will keep on read the information/news/comments  about them( no matter which is good or bad), supporting their jobs, respect his and her co-stars.  I also hope others will respect both of them(SH&JS) and respect to their fandoms. For me,the most important is the happiness of both JS and SH. I wish this family will be more fun, warm, strong and happy than before.

Supporting and love you all:wub:

• Like 10