[✿OFFICIAL✿]Yook SungJae(BTOB)♥Park Chorong(APink)[✿RongJae Couple✿][✿9th Boy/Plus Nine Boys Drama✿]

xHanaParkx

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top 50 Pretty KPop Idols: TOP 10
1. Dasom (SISTAR)2. Sandara Park (2NE1)3. Yura (Girl's Day)4. Chorong (A Pink)   5. Suzy (miss A)6. Jei (FIESTAR)7. Jisoo (TAHITI)8. Haeryung (BESTie)9. Jaekyung (Rainbow)10. Jiyeon (T-ara)
Source: dkpopnews
our chorong is really pretty and beautiful
10501620_676401555807346_434866302611020

BTOB RELEASES NEW GROUP AND INDIVIDUAL JACKET PHOTOS FOR “MOVE”

tumblr_inline_nc7fkqnzVf1r3k9am.jpg

With 9 days left to their comeback, BTOB teases fans with individual jacket photos as well as another group jacket photo for their upcoming 5th mini album “MOVE”.

This time, BTOB has taken a darker and cooler concept for their jacket photos, with only black and white designed clothes taken against a dark backdrop.

Cube revealed a more colorful and vibrant jacket image on September 18th.

CUBE ENTERTAINMENT@cubeunited

140929 #넌감동이야 #BTOB 5th Mini Album #MOVE #비투비 재킷 사진 최초 공개! #BtobBackAgain pic.twitter.com/JOZkMxOOQc

Bxxv2bICIAAA3XY.jpg
Sungjae:
tumblr_inline_nc7fsn5c5J1r3k9am.jpg

cr KoreaBoo

BTOB REVEALS “YOU’RE SO FLY” MV TEASER

tumblr_inline_ncdtmpvcvT1qa533w.png

BTOB has made it in time for a fall comeback, with a teaser for their “You’re So Fly” music video released today!

The group is confirmed for a comeback on September 29th. Previously, BTOB had already individual image teasers and a jacket photo for this 5th mini album. With a new group logo for a new adventure in this industry, we can expect BTOB to showcase how they are Born to Beat with the 5 songs and 1 bonus track in this album!

Similar to "Beep Beep," “You’re So Fly” features an upbeat old school vibe with a fun music video. The members of BTOB are seen fawning over a woman who appears to be played by a man, causing some disagreements in a convenience store.  

The music video teaser contrasts the chic and stylish poses that the members showed in their image teasers but gives fans much to anticipate with the funky beat and hilarious plot of the music video.

Check out the music video teaser here:

Cr KoreaBoo

omg i just watch episodes 7 and 8 i cannot contain my feelings to our RongJae Couple  :x :x :x 
episode 9 they started holding hands soo ah is smiling to min goo omg i cannot wait for episode 9
RongJae Couple fighting :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :x :x :x

Archived