[Movie 2015] Assassination 암살

czakhareina

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest arleneo

@arleneo

hahaha I am also waiting for more updates... I hope fans post more pics form the set...
I think all the 3 main actors are back in S.Korea...

Now were on Page 4....^_^

hope other fans visit this site too..

not only JJH thread, and shippers paradise coz this thread is made for her recent movie Assassination...

Crew BTS Pics from the Set of Assassination in Shanghaicredit http://pinsta.me/gns4610598205_354581668044527_1035174914_n.jp

More pics from the set with extra/crew

credit zocaptain |

Pinsta10661136_758447107534154_4210375_n.jpg10707212_644629375652310_1792816213_n.jp
10731731_820870654631547_2103065648_n.jp

credit http://pinsta.me/girll7l10732000_314955122045165_660525617_n.jpg
10707223_830107140373974_343973496_n.jpg

credit http://pinsta.me/kr_lee_gd

1688880_438226762983469_1581677387_n.jpg

credit http://pinsta.me/e_yyy10691897_828010950583754_127699118_n.jpg
credit http://pinsta.me/sum2yaa10598693_1387878944835461_1244139534_n.j

credithttp://pinsta.me/jaeha_a10727225_685067721589855_603186084_n.jpg

Stunning 2015 Lineup from Showboxby June Kim /  Nov 11, 2014 | Korea Film Biz ZoneStar Directors and Big Name Actors Showbox Entertainment also released its upcoming titles during the Busan International Film Festival (BIFF) at the Showbox party which took place at Bay 101. Their 11 titles cover a range of genres and boast many star directors and big name actors. We Are Brothers is currently in theatres, with character actors KIM Sung-kyun and CHO Jin-woong as the leads. It is directed by JANG Jin of Guns & Talks (2001) and Someone Special (2004). The director of Tazza: The High Rollers (2006) and The Thieves (2012) is back with another star-studded epic, Assassination, which has cast HA Jung-woo, JUN Ji-hyun and LEE Jung-jae, and will be set in 1930s China. Director CHOI Dong-hoon has produced strong heist and action films throughout his career and many have great expectations for this new title. Based on YOON Tae-ho’s webtoon, Insiders, by Man of Vendetta (2010) director WOO Min-ho, is an action crime genre which deals with corruption in Korean society. The film will feature LEE Byung-hun and CHO Seung-woo. Sado is about a famous character in Korean history, the Prince Sado who died after being put into a rice box by his father. LEE Joon-ik has shown strength in period films through the critically acclaimed King and the Clown (2005) while mature actors SONG Kang-ho of Snowpiercer and YOO Ah-in of Tough as Iron will play the king and the prince respectively. MOON Geun-young features in a supporting role. A familiar name in the gangster genre, director YOO Ha is back with Gangnam Blues. Set in the 70s, this action drama with idol LEE Min-ho and veteran actor KIM Rae-won will take place in the famous Gangnam district and unravel the history of its development. The Detective K sequel, period action film Detective K: The Farmhand’s Daughter, will feature the return of actor KIM Myung-min, along with OH Dal-su and LEE Yeon-hee. KIM Sok-yun, who directed the first film will take up the directorial reigns again. The film is to be released in February. In the Mood for Love with MOON Chae-won and YOO Yeon-seok is a melodrama about a couple that meet on the KTX, Korea’s high-speed rail system, to Busan. CHO Kyu-jang is taking the director’s chair. Based on a real event, Geuk-bi-su-sa is about a young child that gets kidnapped twice in the late 70s. KIM Yun-seok will play the detective while YOO Hae-jin will also play a major role. It will be directed by KWAK Kyung-taek. Yeo-reum-ae Nae-li-neun Noon, or Snow That Falls in Summer (d/t), is an omnibus melodrama with JI Jin-hee, SUNG Yu-ri and KIM Sung-kyun. From the director of Le Grand Chef (2007), JEON Yun-su. JEON Do-yeon and director LEE Yoon-ki partner up again for A Man and a Woman, after working together on My Dear Enemy (2008). Playing the protagonist of a forbidden love, JEON will perform alongside GONG Yoo of Silenced (2011) with snow-covered Finland as their background. Director LEE Il-hyung’s directorial debut, Geom-sa-wae-jeon is about an innocent public prosecutor who was framed for a murder and decides to take revenge by gathering talented criminals to help him. HWANG Jung-min of New World (2012) will take the role of the public prosecutor.
Any copying, republication or redistribution of Kofic's content is prohibited without prior consent of Kofic.

• 2 weeks later...

Lee Jung Jae tells that he lost 15kg while getting prepared for his new movie, 'Assassination'20141121181655_546f030748a72_1.jpg
Lee Jung Jae told that he lost 15kg while getting prepared for his new movie.

On November 21st, Lee Jugn Jae had an interview with StarN News at a café that is located in Sogyeokdong, Seoul, and told that he went through a major diet while getting ready for his new movie, 'Assassination.'

Lee Jung Jae appeared at the interview with a much slimmer look, and he said, "I lost 15kg for 'Assassination.' I used to be 77kg, but I'm 62kg now. I am going to maintain my weight until I finish shooting the movie."

He went on, "I barely had any salt or carbohydrate. One day, I found myself watching many different food programs to feel some kind of satisfaction."

Lee Jung Jae will be shooting 'Assassination' until January 2015, and as the reporter asked if he will maintain his weight even after finishing the movie, Lee Jung Jae shook his head, and said, "I have so many things that I want to have, like chicken, beer,and black bean paste noodles. I can't say that I never had any of those during my diet. I had one by one time to time."

He also said, "I wanted to foods with a lot of seasonings, because I feel much heavier after eating such foods. However, rice tasted the best."

Lee Jung Jae also said, "Director Choi Dong Hoon is directing the entire team very well. The shootings are getting continued very smoothly, and I am very looking forward to the final product."

Meanwhile, Lee Jung Jae recently finished shooting a film called 'Big Match,' which will be released on November 27th.
/Reporting by Lee Mi-Ji en@starnnews.com

BHC's surprise to brand model JUN JI HYUN at "Assassination" shooting site.

20141125001012_0.jpg

BHC sent fried chickens to "Assassination" shooting site in order to show support to its brand model JUN JI HYUN yesterday (24 Nov).  The rep of BHC said they wanted to show support to the movie starring their brand model Jun Ji Hyun so they organized this event.

(Cr: Weibo@全智賢byone站, translating http://www.fnnews.com/news/201411250951137398)

----

Paris Baguette, where are you? =))

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Many Popular Actresses including Jun Ji Hyun, Park Bo Young, and Kim Hye Soo to Return to Big Screen in 2015
Numerous popular actresses will be returning to the big screen in 2015.
Jun Ji Hyun, who starred in the incredibly popular drama “My Love from the Stars,” will be having her comeback to the big screen with “The Assassination.” Directed by director Choi Dong Hoon, whom she worked with on the 2012 blockbuster hit “The Thieves,” the film will tell the story of an assassination carried out in Shanghai in the 1930′s.
B6O8oJ_CEAAv58Q.jpg

Son Ye Jin, who made a splash with “The Pirates” in 2014, will be starring in “House Filled with Happiness,” a thriller where she will play the wife of a politician who just became a member of the assembly. Her husband will be portrayed by Kim Joo Hyuk, who worked with Son Ye Jin on the film “My Wife Got Married.”
Im Soo Jung will be having her film comeback in 2015 with thriller mellow “Secret Temptation,” starring alongside Yoo Yeon Suk. She will also be appearing in “Time Escapee,” alongside Lee Jin Wook and Jo Jung Suk. Her last film, “All about My Life,” was in 2012.
Jeon Do Yeon will have an interesting year in 2015, as she will star in “Chivalrous Woman: Memory of the Sword” as a martial arts-wielding warrior, while in “Man and Woman,” she will portray a woman involved in a dangerous romance in Sweden. In “Outlaw,” she will transform into a criminal with a murder charge.
Kim Hye Soo and rising actress Kim Go Eun will star in “Coin Locker Girl,” about a girl who was abandoned in a coin locker as a baby and was raised to be a criminal. Kim Go Eun will also star alongside Jeon Do Yeon in “Chivalrous Woman.”
Park Bo Young, who last appeared in “A Werewolf Boy,” will have two movies come out in 2015: director Lee Hae Young‘s (“26 Years,” “Like a Virgin”) “Girl,” and Jung Ki Hoon‘s “Talking about Passion.”
Miss A‘s Suzy, who rose to fame through her film “Architecture 101” in 2012, will have her big screen comeback with “Dorihwaga,” a period piece where she will star with Ryu Seung Ryong as his protege.
Han Hyo Joo, who took a break in 2014 after 2014 hits “The Masquerade” and “Cold Eyes,” will return with “Ceci Bong” in early 2015, and two romance movies: “Beauty Inside” and “Myohyang Cabin.”
Chun Woo Hee, who received critical acclaim for her acting in 2014 film “Han Gongju,” will be appearing in two more challenging films in 2015, “Wail” and “The Visitor.” She has also been cast in romantic comedy “Beauty Inside.”
It appears that 2015 will be a year full of interesting female movie characters. Which film are you looking forward to the most?
http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/31/many-popular-actresses-including-jun-ji-hyun-park-bo-young-and-kim-hye-soo-to-return-to-big-screen-in-2015/

Credit Korean Times | January 6 2014

Most anticipated films of 2015

By Jason Bechervaise

Last year saw a number of new filmmakers emerge such as July Jung ("A Girl at My Door"), Lee Do-yun ("Confession") and Shim Sung-bo ("Haemoo"), but one of the striking features of 2015 is the number of established filmmakers releasing their latest features such as Ryoo Seung-wan, Na Hong-jin and Im Sang-soo.
‘Assassination' 

Also planned for a summer release is Choi Dong-hoon's "Assassination" featuring a stellar ensemble cast including Ha Jung-woo, Jun Ji-hyeon, Lee Jeong-jae, Oh Dal-soo and Cho Jin-woong. Choi's engaging films consistently attract large numbers as seen with "The Thieves" (2013) that amassed close to 13 million admissions and also starred Jun Ji-hyeon and Lee Jeong-jae.

This film takes place in the Japanese colonial era (1910-1945) where a small band of fighters are ordered by the resistance government to take out a pro-Japanese group in the 1930s.

• 5 weeks later...

'Assassination' releases first still of Jun Ji-hyun

The first still cut from action blockbuster “Assassination,” starring Jun Ji-hyun, Lee Jung-jae and Ha Jung-woo, was released Monday.

The photo shows Jun intently staring at something during shooting. In the film, Jun plays Ahn Ok-yun, a top-notch sniper who is sentenced to death.

Directed by Choi Dong-hun, “Assassination” follows the assassination of a member of a pro-Japanese party carried out in Shanghai during the Japanese takeover of Korea.

Film buffs have high expectations of the upcoming film, as this will mark Jun’s return to the big-screen after her staggering success with drama series “My Love from the Star.”

“Assassination” is slated for release this summer. 

(kpopherald) via @IguanaSoap from JJH Soompi thread

HIT SQUAD LED BY JEON JI HYUN, FIRST PUBLIC STILL OF STAR-STUDDED FILM 'ASSASSINATION'[Korean News - TEN Asia - 2015 January 26] via @demarchelier from JJH soompi thread
@queenjihyun here are netizens' comments...
[+3914,-121] I see that it's people who continuously work together
[+3782,-692] It doesn't seem to be a tough choice for the film's director in selecting Jeon Ji Hyun, a well-known actress of films Berlin and Thieves
[+2506,-503] Jeon Ji Hyun, Ha Jung Woo, Lee Jeong Jae...look forward to it just for the cast alone. With the same production team of Thieves, expecting the film to be entertaining. I wish for the film to get 10 million viewers and be a lot of fun.
[+1835,-375] I'm really excited for this movie...Jeon Ji Hyun is so pretty

Archived