[Taiwanese Drama 2014] X Lies/The Game of Lies 謊言遊戲

sugarplum892

15347810.jpg

Details:Chinese title: 謊言遊戲 Huǎngyán yóuxì
English title: X Lies/The Game of Lies
Genre: Modern, Romance, DramaEpisodes: 13
Producer: An Jing Hong (安景鴻)Director: Hu Xue Lin (胡學林), Deng An Ning (鄧安寧)Screenwriter: Sun Jing (孫景), Hu Xue Lin (胡學林), Liu Rui Xuan (劉蕊瑄)Broadcast Period: October 5, 2014 - December 28, 2014Broadcast Day: Sundays
Replacing: Say I Love You 勇敢說出我愛你
Cast:Ella Chen as Sun Zhen 孫真Chris Wu as Wei You Liang 魏友諒Ke Yu Lun (柯宇綸)Li Wei WeiLin Chen XiLi Jie Yu (李杰宇)Xin Le Er (辛樂兒)Lu Yi Jing (陸奕靜)Ren Ming Ting (任明廷)Wang Jian MinZhu Lu HaoYou Ai Di (游艾迪)
Synopsis:An out of luck writer, Sun Zhen (Ella Chen) accidentally discovered a recluse famous writer who died at home. At first, she used his identity and finished his book for money. But as she continued her presence, she becomes addicted to the money, fame, power and most importantly, respect and worship her new identity brings. She is unable to pull herself out.
When she realizes none of it actually belongs to her, she starts to destroy the reputation of the writer. But as she deliberately writes poorly, her books surprisingly sold more.
Other characters in the story include – a reporter boyfriend (Wei You Liang – Chris Wu), a manager who is convinced she is the famous writer, an amoral, troublemaking younger brother (Sun Ping – Jett Lee Jie Yu), an unhappy rival (An Shi Jie – Lawrence Ko Yu Luen), a mysterious stalker who sends her death threats, plus the dead writer’s friends… they think her identity is very suspicious.
The lead character must decide: Will she be a liar everyone loves, or the real her – a nobody? Will she choose to reveal the truth? Or will someone else expose her? How will she face her real life relationship? Does she remember the real her? Or has she become that famous writer?Credit:Dramapot
Raw Previews:

OSTs:Eve Ai - Never Be the Same

Ella Chen - The Real Me

Ella Chen - Unsolvable 

Liao Wen Chiang - Low Self-esteem

Eve Ai - I Don't Know What Love Is

CTV Ratings:
Episode 1 (October 5, 2014): 0.51 (2nd place of current broadcasting dramas - Say Again Yes I Do/I Do 2 再說一次我願意You Light Up My Star 你照亮我星球The Legend of Zhen Huan (Empress in the Palace) 后宫·甄嬛传)Episode 2 (October 12, 2014): 0.41 (2nd place)Episode 3 (October 19, 2014): 0.57 (2nd place)Episode 4 (October 26, 2014): 0.44 (3rd place)
Episode 5 (November 2, 2014): .40 (3rd place)
Episode 6 (November 9, 2014): - (3rd place)
Episode 7 (November 16, 2014): 0.29 (3rd place)
Episode 8 (November 23, 2014): --
Episode 9 (November 30, 2014): --
Episode 10 (December 7, 2014): 0.20 (3rd place)
Episode 11 (December 14, 2014): --
Episode 12 (December 21, 2014): 
Episode 13 (December 28, 2014): 
Ratings Average: 

Additional Links:
X Lies/The Game of Lies 謊言遊戲 Official Website
The Game of Lies 謊言遊戲 Viki English Subbed Episodes
The Game of Lies 謊言遊戲 Official Facebook Page
The Game of Lies 謊言遊戲 Raw Episodes
The Game of Lies 謊言遊戲 Cast on KangXi Lai Le Full Episode
The Game of Lies 謊言遊戲 Cast on SS's Night Talk Show Full Episode

SOOMPI RULES OF CONDUCTDon't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama characters/plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, YouTube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever, or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

• 3 weeks later...

Ella and Chris went on the Taiwanese talk show Here Comes KangXi!  Here is the episode however it doesn't have English subs :(http://www.maplestage.com/episode/86299/%E5%BA%B7%E7%86%99%E4%BE%86%E4%BA%86+20140909+ella+%E9%99%B3%E5%98%89%E6%A8%BA+%E4%BB%96%E5%80%91%E8%AA%AA%E8%A9%B1%E7%99%BE%E7%84%A1%E7%A6%81%E5%BF%8C/

• 4 weeks later...

I'm really excited about this drama because it has Ella in it ... and I've read very positive comments from the netizens regarding Ella's very much improved acting in the first episode which was aired 2 days ago .. it seems that Ella has pretty intense kissing scenes with Chris Wu judging from the previews and teasers that I've watched ...really hope that this drama will be subbed .... 

X Lies full trailer /highlights 

judging from the full trailer highlights , this drama seems very intense and interesting .... it's also mentioned in a few news articles that Ella and Chris shared many intimate/kissing scenes for this series.

X Lies episode 1 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJbMRpm0waA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived