[Movie 2015] The Long Way Home 서부전선

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

Yeo Jin Goo Says Age Is Just a Number, Looks Forward to Dating

Yeo Jin Goo has just made the day of noona fans by revealing he has nothing against dating older women in the very near future.

On the September 20 episode of MBC’s “Section TV,” Yeo Jin Goo and Sol Kyung Gu sit down for an interview to promote their latest film “The Long Way Home.”

1442733134977_99_20150920161403.jpg?type

When asked what he looks forward the most about turning 20 — which is the legal age in Korea — next year, Yeo Jin Goo replies, “I want to start dating.”

Sol Kyung Gu then reveals, “Three months left. Noonas, that’s not too long. I sneakily asked him about [age difference], and he said up to 10 years is okay.”

The currently 19-year-old actor goes on to explain, “Even more than that is fine. I honestly don’t care about age.”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/20/yeo-jin-goo-says-age-is-just-a-number-looks-forward-to-dating/ 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found it! thanks @adikkeluangman

Aw. YJG. I wuv this boy! not only for his acting but his personality  I really like when he does interviews because he's witty and fun an and definitely knows what to say and how to answer and he's not coy at all.  I wanna see YJG in another kdrama. I'm not into vampire dramas and only  watch about 3 episodes of OM.

So I wonder how I can watch this movie.. ha ha. Oh well :(

Guest adikkeluangman

Yeo Jin Goo Joins Instagram and Posts His First Cute Selfie

Yeo Jin Goo is new to the list of stars on Instagram.

The male actor set up his account on September 28 then posted a selfie with the caption, “I’ll be trying out the latest trend Instagram. ‘The Long Way Home’ is currently showing in theaters! I hope I’m doing this right. I’ve been practicing my selfie skills.”

The selfie currently has 35,000 likes, which shows the actor’s skyrocketing popularity. His account already has over 89,000 followers as well.

Yeo Jin Goo is currently working hard at promoting his most recent movie “The Long Way Home.” Statistics showed that the movie was shown on 509 screens for 113,683 people on September 27.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/28/yeo-jin-goo-joins-instagram-and-posts-his-first-cute-selfie/

You cannot have IG. I guess he really practiced his selfie skill. He working hard for this movie promotion. Hope it will become box office or something.

Welcome YJG. IG is life! I'm waiting for new kdrama of this witty very good young actor. And as I've said one of the few actors I like being interviewed :)

Still wondering how I can watch the movie lol.. I'm not in Korea.

Well they're showing attack on titan here but... that's j-movie ha ha.

Guest adikkeluangman

Yeo Jin Gu attends promotion event for movie 'Western Frontier'

On September 28th, actor Yeo Jin Gu attended a promotion event for movie 'Western Frontier,' which was held at CGV Ansan branch.

20150928140931_5608cb8b33204_1.jpg

Kim Won Hae, Jung In Gi, and director Chun Sung Il also attended the event.

Meanwhile, 'Western Frontier' was officially released on September 24th.

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=408606

-----
Yeo Jin Gu wins a popularity poll over Kwon Sang Woo

Yeo Jin Gu won a popularity poll over Kwon Sang Woo.

From September 21st until 27th, Korean entertainment news media StarN News held an online popularity poll for Yeo Jin Gu and Kwon Sang Woo. In the poll, Yeo Jin Gu defeated Kwon Sang Woo by winning 77 more votes.

20150928165200_5608f1a0c02a7_1.jpg

Kwon Sang Woo and Yeo Jin Gu recently came back with new films 'Detective: The Beginning' and 'Western Frontier.'

119 people have participated in the poll, and Yeo Jin Gu received 98 votes (82%) while Kwon Sang Woo only received 21 votes (18%).

Kwon Sang Woo played in 'Detective: The Beginning' as a detective named Kang Dae Man, and showed a fabulous teamwork with Sung Dong Il. 'Detective' is the first comic film that Kwon Sang Woo played in since 'My Tutor Friend.'

Yeo Jin Gu, on the other hand, played in 'Western Frontier' as a North Korean soldier named Young Gwang. Yeo Jin Gu has played as much more mature characters in his previous works, but he played as a youthful young soldier in 'Western Frontier.'

Meanwhile, StarN News is going to hold popularity for iKON and GOT7 from September 28th until October 4th.

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=408615 

He always hug people or female fans like that. I hope that he can work with Kwon Sang Woo in the future. 

Guest adikkeluangman

Yeo Jin Gu reveals a photo from baseball match

Actor Yeo Jin Gu revealed a photo from baseball match that he attended.

On October 2nd, actor Yeo Jin Gu uploaded a new photo on his Instagram and wrote, "Nervous....Excited.... #baseball #stadium #nexen #lotte #westernfrontier."

20151003161307_560f800361427_1.jpg

The photo shows Yeo Jin Gu taking a selfie while wearing a jersey of Nexen Heroes, and many fans and netizens are showing explosive reactions for Yeo Jin Gu's charming look.

Meanwhile, Yeo Jin Gu participated in a baseball match of Lotte Giants and Nexen Heroes, which was held at Mokdong Baseball Stadium.

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=409669

He even tagged his new movie. Way to go.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[The Long Way Home] Main Trailer

-----
[The Long Way Home] Pictures and gif from Pikicast. Got behind-the-scenes footage and pictures from the filming location.
To view : HER

• 2 weeks later...

Archived