[Drama 2017] Saimdang, Light's Diary 사임당, 빛의 일기

Kaizen68

1 hour ago, plainenglish said:

1. I don't believe in reincarnation, but if I'm reincarnated, I want to be SLD's writer so that I can rewrite the drama:

(a) Ji-yoon's husband will really die in the car accident, and

(b) Ji-yoon will fall in love with RADE / The Photographer (SSH).

2. For Lee Won-su and his concubine: You made life miserable for Saimdang. If I ever meet you in  my part of the world, you're both dead ducks! Ha ha.

:D I love your rewrite. It would have been happier and more bearable to see LYA and SSH end up together in the present timeline.

However, it seems that the writer deliberately created both SSH's characters, LG and RADE's leader, as the martyr lovers/admirers of LYA's characters, SS and JY, who could only love and admire both women from a distance and never they would end up together.

Theirs are love that never will, both in the past and the present. Sublime but quite frustrating. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@gerrytan8063 Thank you for the verification. GTV translated it as 把所有宗親全部除掉 "Get rid of all the royal family members", which sounds far more drastic. Will wait for Oh!K English and Chinese subs to see if they go the 草帽花 or the 石竹 road :D 

@Yongzura @liddi

While we are on the subject of subtitles, I just view the Malay sub of Episode 29 from Oh!K channel that was insert in the thread

34061954630_454ce23c72_z.jpg

The Malay subtitles have translate St. Francis Xavier as "Fan Jige" (方濟各, although if they had use the romanise pinyin, it should be Fāng jì gè which is the Chinese written name for English name Francis) & the Korean had him as Bang Je Gak (방제작, 方濟各)

wow CEO lady is telling the world about her husband and Min dirty business ...JY husband is watching that press conference the lady admits SYJ protected the painting and was right all the time ...i'm so sorry she said

JY woke up...her husband is calling her name...is me i'm here ...she opens her eyes and touches his face ...everybody near her bed so happy she is alive

JY ,HER FRIENDS IN FRONT OF SS PAINTING SHE TELLS SS LET'S KEEP THE SECRET...BACK TO JOSEON WC KID PAYING RESPECT TO SS THANKING HER FOR EVERYTHING SHE DOID FOR THEM ...SS WILL SENT THEM TO THEIR MOM ...BOYS AND THEIR MOTHER ...SHE HUGGS THEM ...CRYING

FLASHBACKS WITH THE MOMENT WC ASKED SS TO SAVE HER CHILDREN...SS VOICE WISHING FOR THEM TO BE GOOD FRIENDS IN THEIR NEXT LIFE ...SS AND HER HUSBAND ...EATING TOGETHER SHE IS SO SWEET AND WARM...SHE HAS NO REGRETS THAT HE WAS HER KIDS FATHER ...IS GRATEFUL AND IS SO SORRY SHE WAS UNABLE TO LOVE HIM LIKE HE ALWAYS WANTED

SS AND HER CHILDREN IN FRONT OF SEA ...SWEET MOMENT HER DAUGHTER TALKING ABOUT HER GRANNY...HER DAUGHTER WISHES FOR HER TO BE FOREVER WITH THEM SHE THANKS HER ...SHE WANTS FOR HER NEVER TO LEAVE AND TO BE HAPPY ...SO TOUCHING MOMENT...SS IS LASO THANKSFUL ...GIVES HER HER BRACELET

WE REALIZE THE BOYS ARE STILL UPSET WITH THEIR FATHER...THE LITTLE ONE STILL MISSES HIM ...SS TOLD THEM NOT TO HATE THEIR DAD TO WAIT FOR HIM ...SWEET MOMENT WE HEAR A VOICE...SS HUSBAND RETURNS ...KIDS GO TO HIM HUG HIM ...HE IS CALLING SS WIFE ...SEEMS HAPPY ...SS SMILLES

FIRST EP SCENES ...HE IS PAINTING HER ...SCREAMING ...NOW IS NIGHT IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE WE SEE SS NEAR HIM ...TOUCHING HIS FACE...HER WISHES FOR HIM TO BE HAPPY ...WE REALIZE IS JUST HER SOUL THAT VISITED HIM ...I CAN'T STOP MY TEARS

SYJ ,HER SON AND HUSBAND WALKING THEY SEEM SO HAPPY...JY MIL GOT HER JOB BACK AND IS RESPECTED AGAIN...JY ,HER FAMILLY,SH AND JY FRIEND EATING TOGETHER ...HAPPY MOMENTS FOR THEM 

SYJ IS BACK TO WORK DOING RESEARCH ...TV NEWS ABOUT GYEM AND SS PAINTING ...JY IS IN THE PLANE ...WILL SHE FINALLY MEET RADE?

SHE IS BACK TO ITALY ...IN FRONT OF GYEUM HOUSE...FLASHBACKS WITH HER FIRST VISIT WHEN EVERYTHING STARTED

JY WATCHING GYEUM PAINTING ...GYEUM SCENES...HE WAS SUCH A SAD MAN...ALWAYS WITH TEARS IN HIS EYES ...JY AND SS FACE TO FACE ...JY SMILLES ...SS TURNS AND LEAVES ...JY IS WATCHING HER LEAVE ...WE REALIZE SHE IS NOT ALONE GYEUM SOUL IS WITH HER ...WALKING TOGETHER...TOGETHER YES HER SOUL CAME TO FIND HIM AND STAYED WITH HIM ...END ...I'M CRYING

47 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

Happy to see Hwieumdang is together with her sons now....Hopefully they will live a better life now.

I FELT SO HAPPY FOR THEM...THE ONLY WAY FOR SS AND GYEUM TO BE TOGETHER WAS IN THE AFTER LIFE ...THEIR SOULS FINALLY FOUND EACH OTHER...I STILL CAN'T STOP MY TEARS ...WAITING FOR SUBTITLES THANKS  @Yongzura, @liddi   @gerrytan8063 and TO ALL OUR FRIENDS...GROUP HUG!!!

Just now, andy78 said:

I FELT SO HAPPY FOR THEM...THE ONLY WAY FOR SS AND GYEUM TO BE TOGETHER WAS IN THE AFTER LIFE ...THEY SOULS FINALLY FOUND EACH OTHER...I STILL CAN'T STOP MY TEARS ...WAITING FOR SUBTITLES THANKS  @Yongzura, @liddi   @gerrytan8063 and TO ALL OUR FRIENDS...GROUP HUG!!!

It seems that is the only way for them to be together....

They look lovely and happy...finally.

Archived