Quantcast
Jump to content
Kaizen68

[Drama 2017] Saimdang, Light's Diary 사임당, 빛의 일기

Recommended Posts

I've been waiting for this drama since last year do we have a confirm date yet..When do it start.?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/10/2016 at 10:59 AM, valsava said:

I've been waiting for this drama since last year do we have a confirm date yet..When do it start.?

January 25th, when 'Legend Of The Blue Sea' ends.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can wait a long time, put can't they just put something to remind us that a drama will coming next year? 2 months to go.

:confounded: That's why I hate pre-produced dramas.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@sava2sava, @quockhanh45, and everyone else..
I am actually worried about licensing. 

Lets make sure to submit those title request forms.

1. Viki. - also make sure to follow the Viki channel.

https://www.viki.com/tv/25434c-saimdang-lights-diary

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

2. DramaFever.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScuXiW1XwtSRt0H_ehdDMABJYJNQWA1xj78ni06l4m_OG-ZHg/viewform

 

New BTS Photo

Thumbnail

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@irilight Have submitted the requests to Viki and Dramafever. Since it's on SBS, we should be able to watch it on OneTV as well.

Really looking forward to this drama.. its trailer has such a strong Possession vibe that I am truly hyped up with all the possibilities.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, liddi said:

@irilight Have submitted the requests to Viki and Dramafever. Since it's on SBS, we should be able to watch it on OneTV as well.

@liddi, Thank you.
Good point about One TV Asia.
Unfortunately for me, it is not available in my country.

I too loved the trailer, and I am so excited about seeing Lee Young-Ae in a drama again. And the subject matter fascinates me as well.

Another poster

Thumbnail

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm losing my patience now. Missing 9 is start at jan 11 but it has started promote for 3 weeks. Man To Man will air first ep at March but they started promote from 1 month ago.
SBS, please do something! I hope you don't wasting your time.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, quockhanh45 said:

I'm losing my patience now. Missing 9 is start at jan 11 but it has started promote for 3 weeks. Man To Man will air first ep at March but they started promote from 1 month ago.
SBS, please do something! I hope you don't wasting your time.

i believe they will release the new teaser in SBS Drama Awards 2016 just like DOTS and UF. but i hope they will release teaser 2 in this month. i'm waiting for this one too...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bara Tresna said:

i believe they will release the new teaser in SBS Drama Awards 2016 just like DOTS and UF. but i hope they will release teaser 2 in this month. i'm waiting for this one too...

LOL. So they released Teaser 1 in SBS Drama Awards 2015 and then teaser 2 in SDA 2016.
Actually, a hightlight video released in Summer by Group Eight (go back some page) but they deleted it after the news problem with China appeared.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I cannot wait for this drama. It's been so long and finally LYA is back on the screen! It will be aired after LOTBS and while i like watching the said drama i want January to come sooner so i can start watching this. :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/11/2015 at 7:40 PM, irilight said:

Song Seung-heon ‘honored to work with Lee Young-ae’

 

 

image

She looks the same from the DJG days. She didn't change except for her weight which is very normal. Korean food is the best in the world and it's one of the reason why their skin is so good but i believe genetics play a great role also. I seriously envy her and would like to age like her. She is really beautiful inside and out. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/12/2016 at 6:02 PM, liddi said:

@irilight Have submitted the requests to Viki and Dramafever. Since it's on SBS, we should be able to watch it on OneTV as well.

Really looking forward to this drama.. its trailer has such a strong Possession vibe that I am truly hyped up with all the possibilities.

I can't access the trailer sadly. Regional restrictions as per usual. 

But if you mean A.S Byatt's Posession, then yes... it would definitely be something to look forward to. It presents features of interest even as a semi-historical look at a famous SK woman but the approach they seem to be taking sounds similar especially if academics are involved.

It's a pity about the delay.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/15/2016 at 1:00 AM, Bara Tresna said:

i believe they will release the new teaser in SBS Drama Awards 2016 just like DOTS and UF

@Bara Tresna, That would be awesome if they do it, and also introduce the cast as was previously done in some of the drama awards.

 

On 12/15/2016 at 10:07 PM, i11ega11yb1onde said:

I cannot wait for this drama. It's been so long and finally LYA is back on the screen! It will be aired after LOTBS and while i like watching the said drama i want January to come sooner so i can start watching this. :)

@i11ega11yb1onde, me too,,,!!!
 

On 12/15/2016 at 10:23 PM, i11ega11yb1onde said:

She looks the same from the DJG days. She didn't change except for her weight which is very normal. Korean food is the best in the world and it's one of the reason why their skin is so good but i believe genetics play a great role also. I seriously envy her and would like to age like her. She is really beautiful inside and out. 


I agree. She is still gorgeous. And lets not forget that she also gave birth since then, to twins.
 

On 12/16/2016 at 9:33 PM, 40somethingahjumma said:

It's a pity about the delay.


@40somethingahjumma, yes indeed. Especially sad, since China has not reversed their ruling since then (as I think SBS was hoping, will happen by January)


이영애 나오는 드라마 사임당...

source

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2016 at 5:03 AM, quockhanh45 said:

January 25th, when 'Legend Of The Blue Sea' ends.

Cool, Thanks @quockhanh45  

@irilight  Finally we get our drama, What it's been 2014 that weve beem waiting also I think our dear sister @badsmuler nwas also interested in this drama.. @gerrytan, I hope you be joining us it's always fun and educational when your watching with us.. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@bebe1989, Thank you for the teaser!!

 

13 hours ago, sava2sava said:

 

@irilight  Finally we get our drama, What it's been 2014 that weve beem waiting also I think our dear sister @badsmuler nwas also interested in this drama.. @gerrytan, I hope you be joining us it's always fun and educational when your watching with us.. 

 



@sava2sava, indeed. It is finally coming our way.  I also hope that @badsmuler, @gerrytan8063, @jadecloud, @MaknaeC, @zenya22, @MadraRua, @liddi, @rubie, @ororomunroe, @suchadiva42, @orange52,  will join us.

Please everyone, lets continue to send those sub requests!

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The new teaser looks compellingly stunning, paved with emotional throes and haunting mystery. My viewing fare for Jan 2017 is confirmed - can't wait! 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I watched the teaser even if it's unsubbed but it still whetted my appetite for more. Been a fan of LYA since DJG and i am one of her many fans who are happy to see her act again. This is a drama and yet there is an on going real drama with regards to the airing and it's disappointing so i hope SBS will make up its mind. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...