[Official] Eric Mun (Mun Jung Hyuk)♥Jung Yu Mi [Discovery of Romance/Que Sera Sera] ☾MiMoon Couple☾

Guest ilikemangoss

Guest ilikemangoss

cr.shura.tumblr.com
 “I, only have memories of the good, soft and sweet times. How honest you are, how easily you smile, how cute you were… All that is still very clear in my mind. Even how your lips felt.” 
tumblr_navtr47ONQ1qbxx00o8_250.giftumblr_navtr47ONQ1qbxx00o3_250.giftumblr_navtr47ONQ1qbxx00o1_250.giftumblr_navtr47ONQ1qbxx00o2_250.giftumblr_navtr47ONQ1qbxx00o4_250.giftumblr_navtr47ONQ1qbxx00o5_250.giftumblr_navtr47ONQ1qbxx00o6_250.giftumblr_navtr47ONQ1qbxx00o7_250.gif

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ilikemangoss

"I’ll never forget the sweet memories with you, even if you are not mine anymore."
tumblr_naxi79lgWS1rvbzggo5_r1_250.giftumblr_naxi79lgWS1rvbzggo4_r1_250.gif
tumblr_naxi79lgWS1rvbzggo3_250.giftumblr_naxi79lgWS1rvbzggo6_250.gif
tumblr_naxi79lgWS1rvbzggo2_250.giftumblr_naxi79lgWS1rvbzggo1_250.gif
cr. msmemaaaa.tumblr.com

Kang Tae Ha! Stop messing with her! haha

tumblr_nawt7mOMde1sii43fo1_250.giftumblr_nawt7mOMde1sii43fo3_250.giftumblr_nawt7mOMde1sii43fo2_250.giftumblr_nawt7mOMde1sii43fo4_250.gifcr. 6shinhwa.tumblr.com

tumblr_naw4ipNyvo1rgnsfko1_500.gif
cr.http://withoutknock.tumblr.com/

cr. k-is-for-korea.tumblr.com
tumblr_nawknpYuRK1shsx82o4_250.giftumblr_nawknpYuRK1shsx82o2_250.giftumblr_nawknpYuRK1shsx82o1_250.giftumblr_nawknpYuRK1shsx82o3_250.gif

Guest ilikemangoss

I really had to gif this uber cute moment between Yumi & Eric in Que Sera Sera :x :x :x They're so cute. Will be re-marathoning this show when I have free time. I recommend shippers do so too if they haven't already!

tumblr_nazssyMFF51txtqt6o1_250.giftumblr_nazssyMFF51txtqt6o2_250.giftumblr_nazssyMFF51txtqt6o3_250.giftumblr_nazssyMFF51txtqt6o4_250.giftumblr_nazssyMFF51txtqt6o5_250.giftumblr_nazssyMFF51txtqt6o6_250.gif

Guest ilikemangoss

Yoooohooo, where is everyone? Join us in this thread  :x
tumblr_nb1zoqJpRp1rvbzggo1_500.gif
cr.msmemaaaa.tumblr.com
Phi posted this next one in drama thread..gave me so many feels!
source: thirdeen

Watching each other sleeping....
is a reversal  
 2007 TaeJoo - Eunsoo            2014 Taeha - Yeoreum

image image
image image

imageimagecr.dramatroll tumblr

Guest ilikemangoss

After watching ep. 5 in that scene where they're hiding behind the table at the restaurant, comparing that scene in the episode to BTS, in the BTS they are so much more smiley and touchy towards each other esp with eric putting his arm on her back and her arm! I think they're starting to get real close with one another via filming. They have so much chemistry watching scenes of the of yeo reum and tae ha from the past is so dam cute they give me diabetes..ie. her and him in the bathroom, him getting hurt trying to get the trees, kissing her cheek. I think she and ha jin have their cute moments, but i think eric and yu mi manage to ignite the screen together whenever the two are together. They got that spark. 

tumblr_nb9f7nGkdH1rvbzggo2_500.gif
tumblr_nb9f7nGkdH1rvbzggo1_r1_500.gif
cr.msmemaaaa
Poor Ha Jin third wheeling every time the three of em are together. Yeo Reum and Tae Ha are like fire and ice.

Guest ilikemangoss

repost from czakhareinaAcoustic CollaboIT’S STRANGE, WITH YOU (묘해, 너와)Translation popgasa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8p-kRm2Jf0#t=219
These lyrics are so perfect for these two...
I have so much fun thinking of youBut I get really lonely thinking of youIt’s a strange thing to like someone
An evening with nothing much going onI’m walking in front of my house because the night air was goodBut suddenly, I miss you

It’s so strange, loveYou get lonely because you like someoneWhat is happening?My heart isn’t like my heart at allWhat do I do now?All my time, all my spaceEverything around me is only you, it’s strange
I miss you, it’s weirdIt’s weird so I miss youThen I get really nervous
Nothing is wrongBut I tear up at the sunlightThen I feel better by talking to you on the phone
It’s so strange, loveYou get thankful because you’re hurtingYou feel proud that you’re thankfulWhat is happening?That path is not that path at allIt’s strange like going on a trip without planningSo I want to go once more with you
When I’m looking at you like thisHow can I explain this? I’m happy but scared at the same time
It’s so strange, loveYou get lonely because you like someoneWhat is happening?My heart isn’t like my heart at allWhat do I do now?All my time, all my spaceEverything around me is only you, it’s strangeSo I want to go once more with you

Archived