[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

LoI. It's not big deal actually. She just attended it like other fellow cast did. Infact it would be big question mark if every Heirs cast attended it but she didn't. There were other celebs as well ( other actor/actresses).

For me she changed her looks cos she's in love with someone. Ya know girls love to be more pretty when they're in love. And that someone is non other than (_________________) fill in that blanks. *cough jongsuk cough* oh well, i guess Dalpo. :D

Aww~ SH is such a great and supportive friend! :-bd

Guest caybusymom

Yayyyyyy i can't wait for their milet ad.. Ughh thought will never see them together again.. Oh my i ship them hard.. Love love them together

I don't know why..(after seeing PSH inthat premier).. feels so down and confused.. this is my first time ship to an actor / actress..so this is new feeling to me.. I seriously don't get it all the hype and excitement towards them..suddenly ***poofff** right now ..

Guest kiyeujay

miwasj said:

GutzmanN

said: wahhhh! I thought about it too...just open my LP...went to forum Of Park SHin Hye..that was the pics I saw..I had this 'pinched feeling in my heart' its like a knife that was struck on my chest! (ohh boy I' was in denials for saying I wont 'shipped her so hard with Jong Sukii,,now I can feel this awkward feeling( I always say I just wan't them to be friend first)so why I am feeling betrayed??..

:(

=(( #-o

Do anyone know if DVD director cut is now available to order? I found only the blue-ray one, but I don't have BD player  :((

As I need to buy this DVD, I have to kill break my lovely piggy bank... ah Dalpo-ah, right now I know how you feel .... !!!

201411202309071710_1.jpg

I don't know why..(after seeing PSH inthat premier).. feels so down and confused.. this is my first time ship to an actor / actress..so this is new feeling to me.. I seriously don't get it all the hype and excitement towards them..suddenly ***poofff** right now ..

Haha.. Don't be sad.. *hug hug

Don't you think its cool that she attended and gave support? Other ex-leading ladies were there too, like Park Bo Young, Kim Hee Sun

;)

I don't know why but i think for sure LMH is not SH's style. Female Aquarius prefer tall, rather slim body and intelligent. For me, just so. LMH is handsome, talented, warm, friendly, admirable... Just that, like others. I also don't think she used to date someone from her past Heartstrings. Because if so, and now they've broken already, I don't think they can become friends like that. Female Aquarius is never like that. I seem to be subjective, but i truly think so. Don't bash.

Don't worry chingu, I think ShinHye is a supportive friend,

As we having a hard time to get over Pinocchio when it ended. So I think ShinHye changes her style to get over InHa's character - It's her way to avoid being sad after living with InHa's character for about 5 months. 
And I'm pretty sure in future if Jong Suk or Woo Bin have their VIP Premier for their Movies, ShinHye will attend that show for sure. She's a good friend, good at maintain her friendships. That's why at first I don't want to be a shipper, just wish that Shin Hye and Jong Suk are close friends to each other. hehehe. Keep calm and wait for Millet-Darling-Couple's photos. 

@Jasmine1213

I want to give u Awesome & Insightful for your POV. So encouraging

\:D/

kiyeujay said: miwasj said:

GutzmanN

said: wahhhh! I thought about it too...just open my LP...went to forum Of Park SHin Hye..that was the pics I saw..I had this 'pinched feeling in my heart' its like a knife that was struck on my chest! (ohh boy I' was in denials for saying I wont 'shipped her so hard with Jong Sukii,,now I can feel this awkward feeling( I always say I just wan't them to be friend first)so why I am feeling betrayed??..

=(( #-o

Guest summersunbeam

i have to say it out loud even i know people will hate me but bang doesn't look good on shin hye, well, at least this time. it makes she looks a bit old and sad. 
About the changing hairstyle, i thought it's normal? no? cos I remember Jong Suk even dyed his hair blonde after finishing one of his movie/drama before. C'mon Emma Watson even tried pixie cut after Harry Potter. So no problem at allll!!!!!! 
Shin Hye attended hong ki's movie as well so no worries, she's just showing support to a friend :)

Guest jingyeok

kiyeujay said: miwasj said:

GutzmanN

=(( #-o

Here's the Lyrics :
Not sure if you know this
But when we first met
I got so nervous I couldn't speak
In that very moment
I found the one and
My life had found its missing piece

So as long as I live I'll love you
Will have and hold you