[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Lee Jong-suk is Millet model

January 20, 2015

Source:kpopherald

France’s outdoor clothing brand Millet picked actor Lee Jong-suk as this year’s model for the company.

According to a company official, the company has selected the 25-year-old actor as he has diverse images from a playful teenager to a dandy young man, apart from having a good body.

(MILLET)

“Lee is expected to give a new energy to the company brand with his unique acting skills and fashion sense,” the official added.

Together with Lee, actress Park Shin-hye, his co-star in SBS drama “Pinocchio” which recently got off the air, was also selected as a muse for the brand.

Millet plans to focus on shoes lines this year by showing off diverse outdoor shoes from hiking boots to walking boots.

(khnews@heradlcorp.com)

Jasmine1213

said:

Rania Zeid

said:

So is it cancelled  or still working to fix another date ??? 

RJdh_Mlz_bigger.jpeg
class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

′Pinocchio′ Cast Trying to Fix a New Date for ′Healing Camp′ Filming

itemprop="name" class="entry-title"‘Pinocchio’ special on ‘Healing Camp’ will not happen for now Jan 20, 2015
Source:kpopfighting.com
54944-293683.jpgPark Shin Hye, Lee Jong Suk, Kim Young Kwang, Lee Yu Bi

The ‘Pinocchio‘ special of SBS TV ‘Healing Camp‘ which would have featured the four of Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young Kwang, and Lee Yu Bi from the drama will not be taking place due to scheduling conflicts.

A broadcast associate said, “The recording for the ‘Pinocchio’ special on ‘Healing Camp’ scheduled for January 22nd has been canceled. It was hard to coordinate the schedules of the four stars, and we decided to cancel the planned recording.”

The production team for ‘Healing Camp’ had earlier announced that they had planned for Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young Kwang, and Lee Yu Bi to be on the program, where they would reveal stories behind the filming of the drama.

But Lee Jong Suk’s agency had said, “The drama filming had already caused many of Lee Jong Suk’s schedules to be pushed aside, and he is now catching up on them. As such, he will be unable to fork out time for the ‘Healing Camp’ recording.” This was followed by statements from the other stars, “It was planned for the four of us to go on the program together. If that’s not possible, it will be difficult to confirm our attendance.”

But the broadcast associate did not rule out the possibility of it happening in future, and that they will work hard at finding a date where all four stars can attend together.

‘Pinocchio’ ended its run on January 16th, and won much love from viewers.

By: Alvint@KpopFighting.com

Guest sweetyshasha19

ohh yeahh..finally we can see our darling couple again..huu juz wanna ask..will my withdrawal syndrome will be ok if i rewatch pinocchio again? huuuuu :(

Guest pinkytooth

Thank you so much @Jasmine1213 and @miwasj for the download link. Such a sweet of you, guys. Bless you~ >:D< :x >:D< :xNow I'm happily enjoying my Pinocchio tracks while imagining our Darling couple.

Hi there, Pinocchio-ers,According to the schedule, the offline OST Album will be released today, I wonder if the rest of unreleased Instruments will be include in this album? Because Pinocchio has a lot of amazing instruments, but it released only 4 soundtracks in the Online OST Album.  

My fave part when JongSuk finishes a drama is him being a model of several fashion spreads, you will guys enjoy his point of view about his dramas and honest commentary about his co-stars (Pinocchio co-stars) he will provide you best shots sometimes sexy, hot or sweet and boyish. I'm looking forward for his Pinocchio interview in several magazines and fanmeet. He is very honest when he answers questions.

Guest pinkytooth

sleepykid said: My fave part when JongSuk finishes a drama is him being a model of several fashion spreads, you will guys enjoy his point of view about his dramas and honest commentary about his co-stars (Pinocchio co-stars) he will provide you best shots sometimes sexy, hot or sweet and boyish. I'm looking forward for his Pinocchio interview in several magazines and fanmeet. He is very honest when he answers questions.