[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

@thefoodmonster we need your help....  ^:)^

text preview eps 18
Captureaa_zps5331c21c.jpg

cr: owner

Bing translate :

The car returned to the prison and gave thousands of text messages and cell phone are the uptight selection Gyo-dong, that makes people in Gyo-dong says that another caller. MSC to cut the car into Park og social recommendation butwere regularly reported to the connection of the mugsaldang. It is an artificialState, were told to call the prison car Cap covering the why not quietly and directed connections separately.Meanwhile, the President stressed that people coming to himself, Park car, cuts an increasingly strident start to a. ..

google translate :
[ 18 times ] - Subtitle : Red Shoes -

Chaok Jiaodong that anxious to return to Ha Myoung given the choice of history and cell phone text messages , to such Jiaodong Ha Myoung , says another informant . Let's cut was returned to the MSC claims reported jade bakro car gets hit , but ignored repeatedly, but could not get past the social chapter connection . Talk to tell them they chaok directs otherwise called quietly covering a connection to kaepin princess.
On the other hand, is to start Rigi bakhoejang haeohneun offensive pressure on myself and chaok Ha Myoung , getting cuts

Pinocchio EP 18 Text Preview
[18회] - 부제 : 빨간 구두 -

차옥에게 문자메시지 내역과 핸드폰을 돌려준 하명의 선택을 불안해하는 교동, 그런 교동에게 하명은 또 다른 제보자가 있다고 말한다. MSC에 복귀한 인하는 차옥과 박로사회장의 커넥션을 보도하자고 주장하지만 번번이 묵살당한다. 그것을 전해들은 차옥은 캡인 공주를 따로 불러 커넥션을 조용히 취재해보라고 지시한다. 
한편, 박회장은 자신을 압박해오는 하명과 차옥, 인하가 점점 거슬리기 시작하는데..

@TheFoodMonster Can you help us to translate this? :D
[Pinocchio BTS] Lee Jong Suk & Park Shin Hye62b6a9c5gw1eo6jwk7mqmj20hs0qoacx.jpg
(cr as tagged)

Ep 18 Text Preview translations
EP 18 - Red Shoes
Gyodong feels anxious because Hamyung gave the handphone and text message history to Chaok. However, Hamyung tells Gyodong that there is another informer. Inha who has returned to MSC, claims to report the connection between Chaok and Park Ro Sa, but is ignored repeatedly. Chaok calls the Cap, Gongju, and directs him to cover the connection quietly. On the other hand, President Park (Park Ro Sa) is starting to get annoyed by Hamyung, Chaok and Inha who is pressuring her. (getting in her way).
@vanillatwirls   @JaegerJS

Guest IguanaSoap

B7HoWlRCMAAljOO.jpg

Park Shin-hye, Zhang Yuan rub elbows

Chinese TV personality Zhang Yuan shared a selfie with Korean actress Park Shin-hye on Instagram on Saturday.

Zhang, best known in Korea for hosting the JTBC talk show "Non-Summit," said in the photo caption that the "Pinocchio" actress was a "complete Korean goddess."

Park is the lead actress of the popular drama series "Pinocchio," airing Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10 p.m.

(kpopherald)

EP 18 - Red Shoes

Gyodong feels anxious because Hamyung gave the handphone and text message history to Chaok. However, Hamyung tells Gyodong that there is another informer. Inha who has returned to MSC, claims to report the connection between Chaok and Park Ro Sa, but is ignored repeatedly. Chaok calls the Cap, Gongju, and directs him to cover the connection quietly. On the other hand, President Park (Park Ro Sa) is starting to get annoyed by Hamyung, Chaok and Inha who is pressuring her. (getting in her way).

My POV..

The informer that HaMyung referring to is no other than BumJo!

I knew it!

Or.. maybe not... :D

The 11 most dramatic wrist grabs in a K-drama   

When someone wants attention in a K-drama they usually get attention in the biggest way possible by going for the wrist grab. One of the first things I noticed as I started to watch K-dramas was the wrist grab, in fact so much so that I began to categorize them. After awhile every time a wrist grab would happen, which lets be honest is quite often, my husband (also a huge K-drama fan) would look at me and ask "how was that one?" It's a trope that is fascinating and so I have my list of favourites.

. Which wrist grabs really caught your attention and are they an action that you can get behind?

1. Heirs

The love triangle between Cha Eun Sang, Kim Tan and Choi Young Do was perfectly depicted in this wrist grab. Kim Tan grabs Cha Eun Sang's wrist trying to convince her to go his way (as it always seemed to be with him). Choi Young Do, despite the fact that he knows Cha Eun Sang has no romantic feelings for him, has appointed himself as her protector and when necessary protects her from Kim Tan's constant and forceful ways. Add to that the extra dimension of a lost great friendship between Kim Tan and Choi Young Do and all the bristly tension hiding behind that and it makes for a powerful scene. 

2. Pinocchio

I love Pinocchio. Have I mentioned that yet? This show has turned out to be fantastic! Here in a very emotional moment where Choi Dal Po and Choi In Ha are finally connecting he tells her not to throw her books out and not to give up on her dreams. He also comes to the realization that he is going to have to go on this journey with her. I would categorize this wrist grab as a loving, we're in this together one and a moment that solidifies the path they will soon be taking. 

3. My Love From Another Star

A very heated argument between Han Yoo Ra and and Cheon Song Yi gets physical. Just as Han Yoo Ra is about to slap Cheon Song Yi across the face Do Min Joon steps in and grabs Han Yoo Ra's wrist with a look that says "do not even think about it". Although this wrist grab is not between the man guy and girl it's ultraromantic just the same as he steps in to save her. 

Spoiler:4. Secret Garden

Here's a wrist grab of the 'I'm too good for you' variety. Gil Ra Im goes to visit Kim Joo Won at his work hoping to rekindle a romance, believing that he might actually have some feelings for her. He mocks her and himself for ever having given her a thought. His cruel words take a turn for the worse when he drags her downstairs to the department store and makes a big show of how ridiculous she is for thinking they could ever be something. Don't worry though, his heartless wrist grabs turn into loving touches later on in the show. 

5. Boys Over Flowers

This wrist grab I dub the "you got the wrong person" wrist grab. Goo Joon Pyo wanting to talk to Geum Jan Di and explain to her the situation he has found himself in instead turns around to see he has grabbed and dragged the wrong person along. Unfortunately, this wrist grab endears Ha Jae Kyung to him and starts her slide into love and then heartsickness. I feel for Ha Jae Kyung. Being pulled along by Lee Min Ho would do that to even the most hard-hearted of us. 

6. The Master’s Sun

I love this wrist grab. Talk about a dramatic moment. Tae Gong Sil is trying to convince Joo Joong Won that she is okay with his memory being gone and that living their lives seperately would have been fine. Through both of those tears he retaliates saying you should not be okay without me. Our love is such that if I'm not in your life you should feel like you're dying. And truthfully that is what she feels like. This wrist grab brings up all their hidden feelings, and it makes for the perfect dramatic K-drama moment. 

7. Dream High

This wrist grab is reminiscent of the Heirs double wrist grab. Jun Guk trying to get Go Hye Mi to follow his way, if not somewhat forcefully. Song Sam Dong is not having any of it, and asserts his own feelings and protectiveness of Go Hye Mi. It's the perfect example of two of the most common ways we see the wrist grab; as an assertive tactic and in the more palatable, protective way. 

8. City Hunter

This wrist grab is one I've seen in pretty much every K-drama and I have to admit is one of my favourites. It makes me giddy every time I see it. Here Lee Yoon Sung is showing Kim Na Na his feelings in a small and simple way by grabbing her wrist as she goes to leave. That feeling of his heart not quite being ready for her to leave is palpable to all. 

9. You’re Beautiful

Sometimes a wrist grab can appear to be one thing but can actually be another. Despite the fact that Hwang Tae Kyung acts like a huge bully and appears to be one in this scene, his wrist grab is of the protective nature. Attempting to protect Gi Mi Nam's identity from the paparrazzi and therefore world at large he whisks her away before she can be discovered. Hwang Tae Kyung is showing us that his outside doesn't quite match up to the soft feelings he has inside. 

10. Tomorrow’s Cantabile

Here we have the classic fighting over a girl scene. Despite the fact that Seol Nae Il is never anything but compeltely and adorably in love with Cha Yoo Jin, Lee Yoon Hoo can't help but hope otherwise. It's as if he can't help but hope that Seol Nae Il will clue in to the fact that Cha Yoo Jin is not actually all that nice. What he doesn't realize is that Seol Nae Il already knows that but loves him anyway. The confusion that Lee Yoon Hoo is living in, is apparent in this wrist grab as he forcefully tries to pull her away from Cha Yoo Jin and as Cha Yoo Jin refuses to give in. 

11. Playful Kiss

Here is another example of someone showing their burgeoning feelings through small measures. Baek Seung Jo, much to Yoon Hae Ra's displeasure offers to help Oh Ha Ni practice tennis after he sees how hard she has been working at it. Underneath it all he respects and loves the loyalty and devotion Oh Ha Ni has for him and it is rewarded with his heart. Unfortunately for Oh Ha Ni, little wrist grabs like this are pretty much how he's going to express his love for her for the rest of their lives. 

credit to the owner dramafever

animated-thank-you-image-0107

ParkH said: Ep 18 Text Preview translations
EP 18 - Red Shoes

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"2014 SBS Drama Awards Park Shin Hye Cut ENG SUB

tumblr_nhy9sjQQdd1tkq3l4o4_250.giftumblr_nhy9sjQQdd1tkq3l4o1_250.giftumblr_nhy9sjQQdd1tkq3l4o2_250.giftumblr_nhy9sjQQdd1tkq3l4o3_250.gifCr: pienocchio  

miwasj said:

EP 18 - Red Shoes

Most popular shows from 12/29/14-1/4/15 according to CPI(Content Power Index)

1.Infinite Challenge-286.3 points

2.Pinocchio-227.9 points

3. Family Outing-224.8 points

4. Running Man-221.6 points

5.Superman is back-220.9 

Source: OSEN

Cr:khjpearl

Pinocchio is the only drama in CPI  

=D> =D>

Guest IguanaSoap

New Stills Show It’s Park Shin Hye’s Turn to Care for Lee Jong Suk in Upcoming “Pinocchio” Episode

New Stills Show It’s Park Shin Hye’s Turn to Care for Lee Jong Suk in Upcoming “Pinocchio” Episode

In the most recent stills revealed from the SBS drama “Pinocchio,” Park Shin Hye shaves an injured Lee Jong Suk. Previously, we saw Lee Jong Suk treat an injured Park Shin Hye after she hurts her ankles.

With his right arm in a sling, Ki Ha Myeong (Lee Jong Suk) has trouble shaving alone, which is why Choi In Ha (Park Shin Hye) picks up the razor for him. She then applies shaving cream on his face and continues to shave Ha Myeong’s face.

The act of shaving may seem mundane, but the way that Park Shin Hye does it so affectionately shines a light on the forbidden romance between them. Their eyes lock as she has her right arm over Lee Jong Suk’s shoulder and the other hand gently stroking his face with the razor.

With only three episodes left before the end of the series, it still remains to be seen whether or not Ha Myeong and In Ha will have a happy ending.

“Pinocchio” will air two episodes (episodes 18 and 19) back to back on Wednesday, January 14, and the finale will air the next day on January 15.

(soompi)

Before this thread gets on fire ( @mrslee should be saying "But it's my line!" :)) with more IG updates and news, I wanted to thank you all for the fun we had together while following Pinocchio. Somebody said here before that this thread is one of the most peaceful and friendly ones) It was awesome to read your thoughts, insights and jokes after each episode, and especially to backread several dozens of pages every day, and get super embarrassed by your byeontae remarks. Thank you for constant updates, live recaps and translations. Thank you for supporting such a warm atmosphere in the thread and keeping it very friendly despite everything. I will miss you, guys, hope we will get reunited for another project (apparently it will be another LJS/PSH project).I still don't believe it will be over that soon :(
Instead of the lengthy series review,My top 3 scenes:1. Panel discussion in Episode 4 (Lee Jong Suk totally nailed Dal Po's speech)2. In Ha confronting Song Cha Ok, using the very same Dal Po's words from the panel discussion (Park Shin Hye's strongest and most memorable scene for me)3. Toast kissOne scene highlighting LJS's acting, one for PSH's acting, and an OTP scene.For some reason episode 4 is my favorite one, despite all great scenes we had later. Maybe our heroes were still happy and not burdened by huge problems. *hiccup* Sorry, I think the actual reason is that by episode 4 actors were not yet sleepy.tumblr_nfajfj1U1W1r2n2w2o1_1280_zps92b5e
credit to owner
So thanks everyone again, it was a great drama experience with great people!tumblr_nfha7lDyyn1sl7awmo1_1280.jpg
photo cr: naver