[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Guest selena1993

1dino said: ShinHye, JongSuk and YoungKwang filming Pinocchio
FA: A Chinese fan said that after a scene, ShinHye and JongSuk walked and talked together for awhile and then heading toward their cars separately

sarah_lina said:

I, as psh fan for almost 4 years never saw the those eyes, full of stars. Never ever saw that she is so comfortable with a guy. She was with lmn but they said their goodbye when it was finished, but here she wait. I don't know about jong suk his manners because I was not his fan until now. But my hopes are that he has the same feeling :blush:

AbyBlue said: itemprop="name" style="font-family: Raleway; font-size: 28.8px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.25em; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"The 16 Worst-dressed Korean stars from the 2014 award season

The 2014 award season was filled with talented stars in a wide range of outfits, some majestically beautiful while others broke more than a few fashion “don’ts”. We've already compiled a list of the 15 Best-dressed Korean stars, so it is only fitting to call out the worst-dressed stars as well.

While this list contains some very beautiful and talented actors and actresses, their outfit choices are hardly A-list. From unflattering dresses to eye-sore suits, these outfits are sure to make you cringe.

Scroll through to see some of the worst red carpet looks of the season!

skip...........

skip........

skip......

15. Lee Yu Bi

Lee Yu Bi's hot pink dress was one of the only pops of color on an otherwise white dress-filled red carpet. It's too bad that the satin dress looks like a cheap prom dress. I am loving her hair though.

this is too much right.........!!!!!!! hate the description "cheap prom dress",how  cruel media with positioned tongue 

I've just rewatched Pinocchio from ep 1-2, the feeling is still the same as the first time I watched it. I LOVE the 3D relashionship between Darling so much: they're family, they're friend and they're lover as well. It's been a long time since I have this feeling, the way DalPo falls in love with InHa is sooooo lovely,And for me, DalPo is not a Beta character, since I have an impression of how mature Dalpo is in this drama. Don't know why but I love the bond between Darling, beside it, I love Choi Family so much! I love every single character in this drama. They all have a time to shine in Pinocchio. So sad that we have only 4 days left to follow the drama, and maybe the cast have already done the filming. :( Just think about it is enough to make me feel sad. Oaoaoaoa I want Pinocchio more.... :( How can we meet this crew of Pinocchio together once again? they're wonderful, as a filming crew, from writer, PD, actors, actresses to the staff, and the support for their fans.

I try to post my though in this thread as much as i can, so i'll not regret once this drama ends, although my English is not good enough to express what I am thinking about this drama, so all I can say till now is I love Pinocchio so much! :D It's one of my all-time drama of my life! 

P/s: I hope in future, Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye can be paired once again in another great project together. just like JiSung and HwangJungEum in Secret Love/Kill me heal me. 

Guest summersunbeam

re-watching an episode, pause since I got a phonecall. And look what I saw.....Dal Po yah...what are you looking at?????
JOhMcd.png

Let me introduce myself for a while, I'm Vietnamese, and in my country have a website called "kitesvn.com", and of course it's all about showbiz from Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Thailand, Us-Uk, French,... Especially, it have a thread for Pinocchio drama, and there're a lot of interesting though of some Vietnamese viewers for Pinocchio. If i have time, I hope I can translate it into English, although my English is not good, but I really want to share those wonderful reviews of Pinocchio in that thread, in order to make this thread reach 1000 pages, and good things need to be shared, right? (from uri Park Shin Hye, kekke)I'll post some opinions asap. :D

I dont know how to make a gif but i sure do found something funny in episode 15.. When bum jo confronted dalpo about inha going around looking for the black box, then daldo run pass yurae to look for in ha, he ran and took a sharp corner to the right.. Hahahaha.. Quite funny.. If ayone can make a gif out of it.. Thank you so much! :)) :))

Listening the podcast 85% of topic is kinda real

1. About chemistry I wouldn't name them but yeah right her past alpha leading man didn't sparks the way LJS and PSH acting like what Girlfriday says they are enjoying when they are acting together (Ljs and psh)

2. About Comedic vs. Melodrama, I agree also but what is wrong is that when melodrama used in the right way like Pinocchio the lead actress can be likeable not just the guy for Ex. Here in Pinocchio we are not annoy when Inha cries because there is a reason.

But definitely Shinhye is very very good when it comes in comedic scene.

3. Like they said JB and GF its just the character (i think they are talking about Eun Sang)

4. According to JB and GF she works well with the betas. Hmmmm not really if the actors can create a loveable romance even its alpha guy I think Shinhye can work it out very well. Let's see if she's been partner with Kim Woo Bin to justify JB and GF theory.

5. According to GF, LJS looks like having crush with his leading lady (he easily fall in love according to them in a short span of 2 months) which JB agrees... that is funny but I really agree he looks so head over heels with Shinhye now and according to them Shinhye enjoys working with Jongsuk.

Hmmmmmm I love the podcast nothing negative really.

Dramabeans is kinda objective in their podcast.....

but with minshin shippers and eunsang and youngdo lover maybe the podcast will infuriate them

This is the last week of Pinocchio. I just saw something in Baidu and thought it was a good idea. If you had to name 3 most memorable scenes so far from the 17 episodes which 3 would it be? For example for me 1. When Dalpo revealed he was actually GHM to his brother because LJS acting there was superb. 2. The sad goodbye between Inha and Dalpo because I felt their conflicting sadness and the lighting, music used was very cinematic. 3. The toast kiss because it was cute.