[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

My opinion just ignore what comment from dramabean poll..we just for the final weeks..we should fun n enjoy the final journey this weeks..and continuing post anything regarding these drama and our perving minds. These drama have recognizing to all people everywhere...we like so much the storyline and darlin couple n they got good rating n award too...so my chinggu dont take note in that forum..plz stay enjoy here with our delulu minds. \m/ :D

I rewatched episode 17. And i just realized that when Cap Hwang and the MSC are talking about In Ha's resignation, he never mentioned about SBJ's resignation as well. Which is in MSC captain's personality will not forget to mention this especially if the two rookies resigned almost at the same time. Maybe SBJ is still a reporter and doing something undercover. I guess the two persons who will bring down Chairman Park is SBJ and Cha Ok (while Cha Ok will also admit her sins)

I, as psh fan for almost 4 years never saw the those eyes, full of stars. Never ever saw that she is so comfortable with a guy. She was with lmn but they said their goodbye when it was finished, but here she wait. I don't know about jong suk his manners because I was not his fan until now. But my hopes are that he has the same feeling :blush:

mrslee said: I rewatched episode 17. And i just realized that when Cap Hwang and the MSC are talking about In Ha's resignation, he never mentioned about SBJ's resignation as well. Which is in MSC captain's personality will not forget to mention this especially if the two rookies resigned almost at the same time. Maybe SBJ is still a reporter and doing something undercover. I guess the two persons who will bring down Chairman Park is SBJ and Cha Ok (while Cha Ok will also admit her sins)

sarah_lina said: My opinion just ignore what comment from dramabean poll..we just for the final weeks..we should fun n enjoy the final journey this weeks..and continuing post anything regarding these drama and our perving minds. These drama have recognizing to all people everywhere...we like so much the storyline and darlin couple n they got good rating n award too...so my chinggu dont take note in that forum..plz stay enjoy here with our delulu minds. \m/ :D

I, as psh fan for almost 4 years never saw the those eyes, full of stars. Never ever saw that she is so comfortable with a guy. She was with lmn but they said their goodbye when it was finished, but here she wait. I don't know about jong suk his manners because I was not his fan until now. But my hopes are that he has the same feeling :blush:

What meaning but here she wait????

:P:D

sarah_lina said: My opinion just ignore what comment from dramabean poll..we just for the final weeks..we should fun n enjoy the final journey this weeks..and continuing post anything regarding these drama and our perving minds. These drama have recognizing to all people everywhere...we like so much the storyline and darlin couple n they got good rating n award too...so my chinggu dont take note in that forum..plz stay enjoy here with our delulu minds. \m/ :D

@sarah_lina‌, i agree with u 100%. Everyone has a opinion. And me, Pinocchio is champion.

I want more positive here...we already missed a lot our darling couple n our friends to such several months to spazzing n talk anything here..the beautiful journey will end.. :(

Totally agree with you, I'm so in love with Pinocchio that make me can't watch another drama right now, especially "the one" as the main subject on DB, 

I watched almost ShinHye's dramas although I'm not a fan of her, but to me, she is an adorable, multi-talented actress that I've ever seen in K-biz. After watch Pinocchio, I'm admire Lee Jong Suk's character as well, I can see the passionate in acting from both of them, and we got a wonderful script from writer-nim, and beautiful scenes from director-nim and all Pinocchio's ekip. 
I don't like when people from DB keep comparing between Healer and Pinocchio, every drama have its own main point, and Pinocchio is my choice. So I choose to ignore it. That's all. Just enjoy 3 eps left. :D Pinocchio hwaiting!

Ya..ya. ya..pls shows our excitement for the final...we just only 3 days left for the final..more fun and perving..our target 1000 pages..

=))

Guest selena1993

I really dont understand why people keep on comparing Healer and Pinocchio . Both are different dramas. One is melodrama and the other one is action. Even both are related to journalism, nothing can beat my love for Pinocchio .. This drama is just amazingly well-written and heartwarming not only because my baes are there . :D :D

Time really flies. This week is the fastest and also the hardest! :((
Its good that Wednesday is just around the corner with 2 episodes back to back, but, that means the drama will come to an end by Thursday.This feeling is terrible. I will truly miss Pinocchio and the people here with all the spazzing and insight views. This is the first time i had this kinda feeling after watching numerous k-drama. Yes, i do feel lost after watching some good k-drama, but Pinocchio has the greatest impact. 
Pinocchio Jjang!! \m/ :-bd
Chingu(s), lets give one another a hug. Great people here! Awesome >:D<Let's look forward to the final 3 episodes with a smile. 

We, as an audience, already start feeling lost. Can you imagine how would the casts cope with this parting situation? Its really tough to be artists and I have to say that they are great. With their close relationships, hope that they will keep in touch after the drama ends.Last but not lest, it would be even better to see Darling couple becoming RL couple. 8-> :D

Yah how are you guys, I just finish the things that needs to be done wooooot woooot... woaj @JeagerJS byutaeness won me over hehehe.... raging hormones topic is daebak....

Raging hormones!!! Sure daebak fron jeagerJS =)) even park writernim just thinking about that.. =))

@luminousalex‌ Me too... I will only watch park shin hye's drama. I'm so biased, I know..Hehehe... I had tried to watch other drama but will drop it eventually.. But my love will spread to other casts of shin hye's drama too.