[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/01/dramabeans-podcast-26/

Dramabeans talks about Pinocchio and PSH in comedy vs melodrama

They make interesting points, kinda hard to disagree 

:-?

Ha, no upvotes? What, was it offensive or what?

Mb I should stop posting here if people can't see different points of view [-(

I did read the page. Maybe it's only me, I don't really understand about podcast. And I don't know how to respond. Mian.... may be it's me. Not used to that dramabean page.

@‌JamieL

Sorry... Me too. I did read the page and same as @mays‌ , i didnt manage or know how to watch the podcast. But, I am sure the points discussed in dramabeans would be an interesting one?

JamieL said:

class="at_title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 17.15625px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 32px; font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 38px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Jong Suk, Milk-Like Skin In Selfie "It's Because I'm Sleepy"

By Esther Chung | January 11, 2015 01:37 AM EST

lee jong suk close selfie

Actor Lee Jong Suk revealed a closeup self-camera photo.

On January 9, Lee Jong Suk posted on his Instagram, “It’s because I’m sleepy” along with a picture.

In the picture, Lee Jong Suk is making a sleepy look at the camera. His flawless milk-like skin caught much attention.

Internet users who saw this commented, “He’s so good-looking even when he’s sleepy,” “He keeps getting more handsome,” and “I’m enjoying your drama very much.”

Lee Jong Suk is currently appearing on SBS drama “Pinocchio.”

Source: Kpopstarz  

Guest selena1993

MayS said: JamieL said:

@JamieL, I just listened to the podcast. One of the speakers there hasn't even watched Pinocchio so I think it is unfair for her to comment on Shin hye's acting. I don't agree with what she said. This is just my personal comment so please don't take it as offensive. She is a female blog writer that drools around male actors and characters she likes only. They don't even comment on how brilliant Jong suk's acting is in Pinocchio. After reading some comments I have decided to edit this post. I am female also and drool about male characters too but I think the blogger in question is too biased and not to my taste.

Hello, I'm newbie here. Same as you, most of dramas I watched because of PSH. I try to watch another dramas when still waiting for Wed and Thurs come. But most of them I only watch about 2 episode and then gave up. I don't know why. Maybe people call me crazy fan girl. Any one can diagnose my symptoms? :(

totally agreed with u guys..

their chemistry very good and awesome..

i think at shave scene dalpo hormone must be raging to much..

and writernim are very cruel if still make dalpo control his adult feeling that time (if not imaginary scene)..

Writernim..u need to help our uncle dalpo.

he already suffered when he have to hide his feelings over than 14 years..

and please dont make uncle hide his 'adult feeling' another 14 years..

marriage scene pleaseeee...

french kiss pleaseeee..

I was thinking... what if dalpo starts to kiss inha with all the whipped cream on his face... this could get really messy... :-?

I was thinking... what if dalpo starts to kiss inha with all the whipped cream on his face... this could get really messy... :-?

actually i had thinking about that too...

and the whipped cream is kind of soap right...

how they gonna to kiss ??

* i hope the whipped cream can change to ice cream baskin robbin in vanilla flavour..hahaha*

Most likely he will just wipe off the shaver cream himself and .... :D

Actually i don't see any problem.. because, the cream will be gone once finish shaving, right? Just like facial foam, clean and wash. So.. >:)

tumblr_nhvuz0M00m1tkq3l4o3_250.gif
cre to pienocchio

I do love this expression from him. :DMaybe you will think their conversation is just report to eachother. But not simple like that trully.His smile showed his feeling =)It's like when you're happy because you got a victory and you need to show it. 
But with only the most important person, you will have this kind of smile =), in this case that person is his lover. This smiling is rare, I think.Think back.If that important person didn't anwer your mess immediately or too long even not anwer. You'll be sad, angry, disapointed for sure.
Those feeling has just shown when you have someone special, important in your mind. And It's really clear expression from him that I saw.Did you see that?  :D
p/s: this's not from my delulu mind at all. It's my experience and what I saw my friends got their lover's mess. :x

Guest selena1993

I got this from Shinhye's forum.

cr. BellaL

Measure Park Shin Hye Popularity Worldwideby Google TrendsGoogle trends provides accurate measurements of overall search interest

People Interest for Shin Hye increase during Pinocchio Aired

Permalink gambar yang terpasang

but if she hiliatus after project like past years, G.trends predict..Permalink gambar yang terpasang

check with G.trends
Don't open this if you are not comfortable with comparing coz it contains other names. don't take it seriously as the exact result..

read the graph, if yoona get 100% on her dating news, Shin hye get 87% of interest with her works and jessica get slight higher with her news leaving SNSD. don't you think thats incredible? people interest on her almost same with one of the biggest news last year. while what she do is working. what if she dating? LOL. but Now (Dec 2014- Jan 2015) she is the most popular among All.check:trends compared to idol grups girl members

Lee Min Ho : Promote Gangnam 1970 & Wrap up Global TourKim Soo Hyun : CFLee Jong Suk : increase bcz pinocchio, seems keep increasing till exceeded KSH, maybe if KSH just Shot CFKim Woo Bin : Increase with his film and prepare for Tour check:trends compared to 4 heavenly hallyu king
or with Popular A-List Actress
it saved  in Google Database.  I don't do much.. and we can't do much.. even the graph seems a bit too much..average of people interest on  shin hye for 10 years more than all of her sunbae in that list..sunbaes that she respect so much..
trends with sunbaenim

[spoiler/]

If Shinhye's dating news will come out *cough* with *cough* sukkie ..hehehe ( sorry, i just love them) , the people's interest will be for sure 100 % like Yoona.HAHAAHA  =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Now how to do this?? I want to track sukki's popularity also..