[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

I'm having doubts also about the training also: of course Inha will say no if that happens, she's smart enough to know that they will use it to cover the crap that they have (msc heads) done.

I think Inha and Dalpo including Yoorae and of course Bumjo will unravel the secrets and bring out to the public to ease their conscience especially Inha and Bumjo. I'm afraid some of the F4's will be in trouble.

I love this scene as well.
My heart was ripped for Bum Jo. :( To be so sheltered all his life, thinking that he HAS the best mum, even pitying In Ha at the beginning, then having found out the truth about his mum is just heartbreaking. Poor, poor kid. He had no idea that his mom is as evil, or even moreso, than In Ha's mum.B6wLqzjCcAAe_Fg.jpg
Good job on this scene, KYK. I tear up like crazy. :((

Guest summersunbeam

does any chingu know exactly how many eps of pinocchio will be broadcasting this week? i have no idea. Enlighten me, chingus!!!!
About the suitcase, did last time In Ha use the suitcase to toss all her textbooks inside, went to the rooftop to burn them? we don't know what's inside so stay calm everyone, hehe ( just saying this doesn't mean I'm calm at all, LOL)
And oh my god please don't mention something like break-up, this couple is a serious one i don't think they will try to give up their love that easy after lots of tragic moments. Have faith in them people!!!!!! 

sleepykid said: I'm having doubts also about the training also: of course Inha will say no if that happens, she's smart enough to know that they will use it to cover the crap that they have (msc heads) done. I think Inha and Dalpo including Yoorae and of course Bumjo will unravel the secrets and bring out to the public to ease their conscience especially Inha and Bumjo. I'm afraid some of the F4's will be in trouble.

no please no more break up, i'm gonna hunt them down if they separate darling again!!!!! X(

aaannnddd that celery dal po is pointing at her face (is that celery?), ehermmmm and your hand in ha... watch your hand or you'll get a reaction/feel a sensation you'll never forget... :\">

Guest wongjames611

Hey guys,
Just wanna share the site where you can live stream the pinocchio episode 16 at KST(10pm) - English Sub Soon 

Enjoy

In this situation when you wanted so badly to save the OTP relationship, BTS helps a lot...

Right @miwasj.... poor poor Bumjo I pity him so much, he is growing now and having his momentum.

005RbTA9jw1eo19srvsmrj30iz0auabb.jpg005RbTA9jw1eo19sskp1zj30j00atta0.jpg005RbTA9jw1eo19sswdryj30iz0aqt9q.jpg005RbTA9jw1eo19st4kvoj30iw0al3zh.jpg

Rough translation: 
Dad: Yesterday when I went to his house I saw a long strand of hair. 
G-Dad: Why would he bring a girl home?
Dad: He's at that peaking age, he can do anything. How can love change so easily. 

Go do a DNA Dalpyeong your imagining again....

uncle dalpo not slow... he's just.... OLD STYLE MEN.....
the kind of man who would do intimate scene that after marriage.....
you know....
:\"> proved in this episode, he still VIRGIN.........

they're not break up again........ for sure..

bcause viewers and we're all here like hungry wolf....  =))
with delulu growing fast.. =)) =))

I'm sorry if this was posted before. It's just soooo funny and I can't help it. =))

ALL Hail THE giggly virgins :Dtumblr_nhtazbcLRt1r2n2w2o6_500.gif
cr. awesome hitoritabi
Edit: I removed the spoiler as it takes away the fun. Sorry MOD. *bows profusely*THIS. Awesomely done by @aznfantizie *bows again*tumblr_nhspznzSX81sl7awmo1_500.png
tumblr_nhspznzSX81sl7awmo2_500.png
tumblr_nhspznzSX81sl7awmo3_500.png
tumblr_nhspznzSX81sl7awmo4_500.png
tumblr_nhspznzSX81sl7awmo5_500.png
tumblr_nhspznzSX81sl7awmo6_500.png
tumblr_nhspznzSX81sl7awmo7_500.png
tumblr_nhspznzSX81sl7awmo8_500.png
tumblr_nhspznzSX81sl7awmo9_500.png
tumblr_nhspznzSX81sl7awmo10_500.png
cr. hitoritabi and weibo and aznfantizie (soompi)

correct.. yah~ we have onl

no please no more break up, i'm gonna hunt them down if they separate darling again!!!!! X(

aaannnddd that celery dal po is pointing at her face (is that celery?), ehermmmm and your hand in ha... watch your hand or you'll get a reaction/feel a sensation you'll never forget... :\">

correct chingu..

yahh~.. we only have 4 episode left.. why must break ups..

urghh... *dialed some number*

'chansoo~yah... nae ga,can you do something to my precious ,pure,innocent and VIRGIN darling couple.. ? anni.. just make them have a handsome son like you..'

i dont know what am i talking about..

mian chingus,i think i better sleep now before all of you throw piggy bank at me..hhahahah

nyte2.. muahh

So from reading some weibo screen caps (they have live streaming with Chinese subs). The director decided to send In Ha to Russia to cover the Olympics. YGN is also sending some reporters. They (IH,DP) are worried that their bosses are try to make the public forget about the fire incident by covering it up with news about the Olympics. That's why she has the suitcase. But I'm guessing that if IH is going to Russia then DP also has to too? Or maybe not since Cap may want him to continue following the lead (he did promise DP). In Ha gave the phone to an expert to retrieve all the old/deleted text messages. BJ and her sathe director decided to send In Ha to Russia to cover the Olympics. YGN is also sending some reporters. They're (IH,DP) worried that they're gonna forget about the fire incident by covering it up with news about the Olympics. That's why she has the suitcase. But I'm guessing that if IH is going to Russia then DP also has to too? Or maybe not since Cap may want him to continue following the lead. 
@ stucked Not to nitpicking, but I did the translations :) btw, I like how you called them giggly virgins lol it captures their "pureness"