[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

I think they are going to work but CIH can't stop hiccuping maybe because of her dad and grandpa.

And now here comes BJ. he is thinling about what he said to DP the previous night.
CIH'mom is looking at DP speaking with his captain and she comes to talk with them (surely to say horrible things again >:)  )
I think captain won (YR would have been so proud) and when we're talking about the wolf, here she comes. They all are in the channel's buiding.

Guest Gat7_tjt

Omg.... a couple of days algo I was just thinking "what if in ha's father and grandfather go visit Dal Po just when In Ha is there?" and now this happens LOL. Can't wait to watch it, surely it is very funny :wink:

CIH is speaking with her captain when her mother came in and they look at each other. She seems so sad.

DP is listening at a door where his captain is speaking with the chief (sorry, I seem to have forgotten their names). He went away and is now looking at news (flashback of when he was a child lloking at the news)
CIH's mom is at the cantin and CIH comes to talk to her. BJ is listening and looks sad even if he is at another table so CIH must be saying what she has on her mind.
I think CIH is at a funeral and she stops while lloking at was is written on the book. I think it is DP name since he is already giving his condolences and presenting his respect to the dead

INHA TALKS TO HER MOM ...ASKS HER MOM TO DO THE RIGHT THING ...IS CALLING HER MOM IS TELLING HER HOW MUCH SHE LIKES DALPO  AND THAT IT WAS HIS MOM WHO DIED YEARS AGO...A FUNERAL...A WOMAN CRYING IN FRONT OF DALPO ...OTP TOGETHER...THEY ARE SAD