[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Guest rogue0716

Hi guys! I found this beautiful Tumblr with posts mostly for the Darling Couple. It has lovely poems and thoughts on some Darling most loved scenes, but I warn you it's a sure way to hell;  the writer will burn your soul with his/her beautifully crafted words. 

http://blackinkonpaper.tumblr.com/

Thank you! I'm so flattered. Lol. I'm so ready for episode 16!!!

@ALL:This might be Off Topic,But still I wanted to share:I can't complain that my past year was nothing and boringI lived well and happy and with ups and down of courseMy daily life was work,home work.I consumed 12 hours of daily life workingAt home eat watched News..News..News....I also go out of town 2x a week due to my job.At Home eat and watched News..News..News..I go for holiday,,for week..enjoy of coursecatched some film in a movie theaterI love watching Historical Film..Scientific.Spy film..at home eat watched News News or Documentary..hhmmpt...Never had any account like YT,FB,(lol)SOOmpi,anything about Koreandrama or Kpop..6Years ago I happen to work with some South Korean Diplomats.;they even invited me over to visit Korean..was never interested..my desination was far from  Asian country..My destination was always Middle East,South Africa Canada and the US...Now I still traveled that countries...but with a twist of fate...My son's Gf is from Japan and she is so Fan of Kpopz!!She introduced us to Korea Land..LOOLLso that was the start I am a Korean Fans...and I am proud of it...I have watched lots of drama's Knowing and learning about Park Shin Hye, is just by accidentMy son's GF invited us for weekend Kdrama film over..the drama was The Miracle on the Cell#7......Park SHin Hye ;catched my pickled attention..!!thats the time I start digging info about her..Goggled everything about her...Until this time...I never thought I would be interested with someone...I have never been a so called fans,its not my cup of 'tea".I have never wasted my time to anything like this..Its not to late ..in my mind..I randommly watched all her film from when she was in stairway to heaven up to Pinocchio...for almost a year now..(I even searched all her Variety,Shows where she is at it almost in YT)But to declared this way...Nothing is wasted...."I LOVE" her in a way that I know I would never meet her or see her before my eyes.. And this time I will surely visit and explore Korea...I have some friends and relatives who are planning to go on vacation in Thailand...but I will  strongly see to it that we will come to Korea..  <:-P <:-P My apology for this long declaration of LOVE and Appreciation of Park SHin Hye"... :)>-

Guest Gat7_tjt

Hello everyone!
I've been a silent reader almost since the beginning of the show, but not anymore. I wish I had joined earlier but I was kinda shy about it  8-| I have been reading all the awesome things you've ve posting about the drama and this beautiful couple.  :x So I've been very informed about the latest news regarding the drama thanks to you!! Pinocchio is a drama that really has caught my full attention. Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk are two of my favourite actors, and when I heard they were going to make a drama together, even though I didn't know what it was about yet, I knew I'd have to check it out.... and WOW! It's been a joyful surprise to see such a drama being told so beautifully and diferently. Every night I find myself re-watching any episode of "Pinocchio". It truly is AWESOME ;) I'm a bit sad that we only have 5 episodes left, it's in times like this when I wish it is longer. Still, I'm so happy this drama got to be made (the writer is daebak!) and so happy I came across this forum as well. Let's enjoy these 5 episodes left!!!! Only 1 hour and a half for ep 16 *fighting* :)>-

if..... bcause inha sleep.. dalpo only have cold shower tonight...

d85_zps214b0aaf.png

actually i'am not here when pinocchio starts.. bcause if open another tab.. streaming become lag..
^:)^ i'll be back after pinocchio end...   30 minutes left.. 

ah Pinocchio already eps 7 on OneTV Asia..  :)

Guest selena1993

Just got this from Shinhye's Forum :D :D

Congeniality Jong Suk, Shin Hye like a magnet
Colaboration in Korean series, Pinocchio easy to catch attention and being viral.

Some caption
"Facinated with Park Shin Hye Beauty"

Before this Jong Suk collaborated with Shin Hye at commercial ads. When he was told to join with Shin Hye he very excited.
"When I was told Shin Hye is my partner in Pinocchio it is like victory!, she is sweet person, along filming I'm very fascinated with her beauty and I will say to her you always beautiful. and I mean it".  eyyyytttt <3 <3

PinocchioMetroMalaysia07012015small.jpg

cr. owner

Last day of peace before going back to work and what i'm doing .... trying to livestream Pinocchio even if I don't understand a thing they said
I'm totally obsessed but how can we resist with these last photos and BTS
I'll try to recap if the link works. I cross my fingers :)>-Otherwise I will spend 1 hour trying to find another link while following your recaps (Yep totally obsessed)
i hope that today gives us a lot of OTP moments and the start of the downfalls for the two evils moms (poor por BJ :(( :(( ) and a little love for YR
@candyminshin thanks for the diary translations. I already love PSH as an actress but now that i'm learning more about her, she seems like a really nice and fun girl.
:x