[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

kyaaa... what happen to this thread ??

everyone in pervy mode in ep 16..
i cant stop laughing and giggling.. hahahahahaha

@usagistar11 lol,the way u rotate that picture..hahaha

Let's rotate more pictures.... very creative there your brain waves is far advance from us. B-)

Guest nj_2200

I don't know his real intention of eating an ice cream, but eating an ice cream in a cold weather helps your mouth to have a same temperature as outside, so when you are saying your dialogs, your breath (vapor from cold weather) cannot be seen.

New steal cuts of Lee Jong Seok & Park Shin Hye from 'Pinocchio' unleashed

January 7, 2015

20150107091645_54ac7aed2ada3_1.jpg

New steal cuts of Lee Jong Seok and Park Shin Hye from 'Pinocchio' are becoming a hot issue.

On January 7th, the production team of SBS drama 'Pinocchio' released new behind cuts of Gi Ha Young (played by Lee Jong Seok) and Choi In Ha (played by Park Shin Hye).

Last episode of 'Pinocchio' showed Ha Myung finding a button that In Ha was wearing as necklace. Ha Myung kissed In Ha after finding the necklace, and In Ha also gave a kiss back to Ha Myung. 

The new steal cuts show Ha Myung wrapping a bandage around In Ha's feet. Ha Myung is wrapping a bandage around In Ha's feet carefully, and many fans and netizens are showing hot reactions for their sweet looks. 

The steal cuts also show In Ha sitting on a bed, staring at Ha Myung's hands, and staring at Ha Myung's face as well. In Ha's facial expression seems to be expressing her love for Ha Myung, and many fans and netizens are showing hot reactions for the photos.

In Ha brought Ha Myung to his home after finding out that In Ha injured her feet while trying to save Ahn Chan Soo (played by Lee Joo Seung) from a false charge. Now, viewers are showing huge anticipation for how In Ha and Ha Myung's romance will develop in upcoming episodes.

A representatve of the production company of 'Pinocchio' said, "The 16th episode is going to show Ha Myung and In Ha's romance officially starting to develop. The drama is going grow even more suspenseful as Ha Myung In Ha, Bum Jo (played by Kim Young Gwang), and Yoo Rae (played by Lee Yoo Bi) start helping each other to find the truth. Please keep showing the same love and supports for the drama."
/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com

Source:en.starnnews.com

I don't know his real intention of eating an ice cream, but eating an ice cream in a cold weather helps your mouth to have a same temperature as outside, so when you are saying your dialogs, your breath (vapor from cold weather) cannot be seen.

Trivia: Even in the cold weather JongSuk loves eating cold food.

My nose will bleed if I eat cold foods like ice cream during winter.

class="headline" id="yui_3_9_1_1_1420617485751_834" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Bo Kyung Joins The Lineup For ‘Pinocchio’ OSTs4nuxyamgjvnm9imx8p4joo045dijlb3.jpg

[by Sora Ghim] Singer Kim Bo Kyung is the 8th artist to participate on the ‘Pinocchio’ soundtrack.

To be released on January 8, Part.8 of the OST will be Kim Bo Kyung’s track. Showcasing her appealing voice, people can feel her emotions in the sweet melody. 

This song is a ballad about Ha Myung (Lee Jong Suk) and In Ha’s (Park Shin Hye) feelings towards the other. It encourages the blossoming of their relationship.

Kim Bo Kyung stated, “I am honored that I was able to participate on a drama that many people love. I am happy to start the New Year with music for the ‘Pinocchio’ OST. Please continue to support ‘Pinocchio’ until the end.”

Meanwhile, ‘Pinocchio OST Part.8’ will be released on Mnet, Melon, Bugs, and Olleh Music on January 8. (photo by IHQ)
For more bntnews.co.uk

@yongshinlove;
LoI. I just can't help it hehe. Hi, elina i really missed you . It used to be fun reading your post in Dooley thread. And where's your cutie cute profile pic. I loved that so much ya know LoI. And yeah, agreed bout Jongsuk. Jesus ! why he have to be next to perfect. He's the first man to sink our 'precious' ship which we had treasure for like how many years. Gawd...four friggin yrs...and that ain't funny right. 

Holaaaa yongshinlove... miss you too... can i change your name jongshinlove.... oppssss........ kkkkk... actually i just change my picture coz my heart bloomy that day ... but honestly i'm okay rite now..totally okay..... pinocchio thread bring back my heart to be happy and fun back... yeahhh... i have found thread that make my heart flutters again... thanks to all of you here..... this thread really alive... pinocchio the best drama i have watch so far...... CDalPo, INha, Beom Jo, Yoorae, Cap HWang you are too cute to ignore.....  daebakkkkkkk
:x :\"> :-*

Every Time They do this Gesture with their mouth we See a kiss scene in Pinocchio  :D
Embedded image permalink

[07.01.2015] Park Shin Hye Instagram Update

#피노키오 #최달포 인듯 #기하명 인듯 누구냐넌 #최인하 #달링 #삐용삐용 #피융피융 하나는 내가 맘에 드는거- 하나는 네가 맘에 드는거- 사이좋게 하나씩 :-) 오늘은 피노키오 하는 날~ 눈누난나~~

Source: ssinz7   

Trans :

#Pinocchio #Choidalpo it seems #Kihamyung it seems. Who are you. #Choiinha #Darling #bbiongbbiong #ppiungppiung I like one of them- You like one of them- On good terms. One each :-) Today is Pinocchio day~ Noonnoonanna

By: 07160914 

Guest IguanaSoap

‘Pinocchio’ photos resonate with romantic mood

SBS released romantic still-cuts of “Pinocchio” costars Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye on Wednesday.

In the revealed pictures, the two sit facing each other in a room, with Park sitting on the edge of the bed and gazing at Lee’s hands. Lee Jong-suk gently puts a bandage around Park’s foot.

In the 15th episode, after finding out Park still wore a neckless Lee gave her, he could no longer conceal his feelings and gave her the first kiss.

The drama, which features rookie broadcast reporters covering the bustling news of a city, airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m.

(kpopherald)

I have had my Vodka fix and therefore more trolling...
Dal Po looks at her.  Her cheeks are flushed and her eyes are slightly cloudy.
Dal po thinks 'I want to kiss you senseless right now and make you forget everything else but I have wanted to do that for the last 13 years and I can wait a few days...'  'I do not want to frighten you about what it means to a man when he loves a woman....For me it has been long, frustrating 13 years....I am sure I have the strength to wait a few days till we figure this out'
Dal Po does not tell her any of this.  All Dal Po feels is the tension in his body and how he wants to forget decorum, sensitivity and just make her his.  Once and for all.  After all this wait...I want to make her mine...Now.  This moment...
But, he can't.  He loves In Ha and it needs to be the right moment.  She needs to feel the same way.  Dal Po does not know her personal romantic life.  He avoided all knowledge of it all these years.  He hated to hear anything that had In Ha with boys and therefore he does know if she ever kissed anyone?  did she feel passionate with anyone?  To what level?  When these questions come to his head, Dal Po just wants to scream and let go.  It was none of his business once.  Though he tried interference a few times but he could not make it obvious.  He has lived with that state for many years.  
He does not know her level of experience in this situation.
But now, they are here.  She said she loves him.  She knows how he feels.  They are alone.  In his house.  
All his romantic feelings have shifted to one specific area of his body.  What he really wants is to let In Ha know what it means to pine someone for 13  years and what it means to know that they love you and therefore, what he wants happen right this moment....
'I want to mark you as mine In Ha' he thinks.. But he is afraid.  'What if she is not ready?'  Her eyes are are telling him she is ready , but she is Choi In Ha....I can't just take her because her eyes tell me something.  I want her to tell me 'I want to stay with you'
 or 'initiate something that I can take it forward' or  dammmit, justy say 'just kiss me' - Dal Po thinks.  'if you just say you kiss kiss me, i can loose all control....'
But he thinks they are all his fantasies because In Ha says thing of that sort.  The heat is too much to bear.
He decides the safest and cowardly (he knows it is cowardly, he should have kissed her as he wanted her to be kissed...)
When he asks here 'You probably want to go home now'  he hopes to hear 'no...I want to stay here with you'
But all he hers is 'hmmmmm"
That angers him suddenly!  'What?  Are we 10 years olds?  I think I need to make it clear what our relationship means'
He clenches his fist and perhaps his jaw (he never knows what he does when is really stressed).... and looks at her.
She has an unwavering gaze at him and it the same gaze he has been feeling the burn from.
He knows what all this heat is about...But he so afraid, and nervous about it all...
He thinks 'I need someone to tell me if it okay to ravage her or ....."
His body is warm despite the heater in the room and the intense stare coming from in Ha does not help his state of being.
'I am a man...I need to do something' he thinks
And then In Ha asks 'So, you have me hear and you are not even attracted to me enough to take this forward?'
Dal so is so shocked and so pleased that he cant  help getting impulsive, rushing to her and then claiming her lips with complete control....
,,,,,,,,,What happens after this is for your imagination.