[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

@riuenu

Hahaha.. sorry.

I'm just trying to make the mood lighter in this thread. :D

What more can we ask when 2 of them are in a room, especially with the caption 'strange feelings they never experience before'

Come on, Dal Po and In Ha.

*oops.. my ears are turning red again :x

sleepykid said:

Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk Caught in an Intimate Scene for “Pinocchio” Stills

[size=3]

Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk Caught in an Intimate Scene for “Pinocchio” Stills

[/size]

Viewers of “Pinocchio” are anticipating a rise in the romance with Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye‘s healing touch.

Stills of the two acting together in SBS’s miniseries, “Pinocchio,” were revealed on January 7. In the picture, Lee Jong Suk is treating Park Shin Hye’s injured foot himself, making the viewer’s heart flutter.

What especially catches the audience’s attention is how In Ha stares at Ha Myung’s hands, and then slowly works her way up to his face. Even those watching them from a screen can detect the affection and love in her eyes.

“Since In Ha and Ha Myung confessed their love for each other last week, they will continue to portray an even more affectionate romance in the following episode,” producers of “Pinocchio” said. “The new episode will also provide some suspense as Ha Myung-In Ha and Bum Jo (Kim Young Kwang)-Yoo Rae (Lee Yoo Bi) join forces to step closer to the truth. We hope that everyone will keep up their love and support for “Pinocchio” for the remaining 5 episodes as well.”

(soompi)

Guest Hevi OnniO

i am almost 25.. and I am okay for intimate bedscene wkwkwkkwkw

new ost from kim bo kyung? omg she has good voice..
i am anticipating..
all the osts are daebakk...

how many episode this week?

miwasj said: @riuenu Hahaha.. sorry. I'm just trying to make the mood lighter in this thread. :D What more can we ask when 2 of them are in a room, especially with the caption 'strange feelings they never experience before' Come on, Dal Po and In Ha. *oops.. my ears are turning red again :x

sleepykid said:

It's Wednesday! PINOCCHIO DAY! writer-nim, you just dont know what i have endured last monday and tuesday just to get to this day. I want to wish than mon and tue will not come but i cant, because it also mean wed will not come. So please give us a nice episode (which you havent failed in giving us by the way). To all who will be doing their live recap, again my deepest gratitude to yoh chingus!

I lurking this thread from office too...the new still, the new OST just make me cannot concentrate, hard to stay focus on my work, this is the real Pinocchio syndrome 

10 more hours! to episode 16! Pinocchio hwaiting!

Me too..

Didn't check my work email since I stepped into office! Oh my... thinking about pinocchio and chatting in this thread.

Really have to say that pinocchio casts and team did a very good job.

Guest cyndance

Hi fellow Pinocchio watchers, this is my first post here at Soompi, Ive been lurking for a few weeks now and I decided I have to post here before the drama ends and i cant fangirl anymore, lol! I made an account on here just for this forum, thats how much I looove this show, much like many people here my life is dominated by Pinocchio.. I wake up everyday and my first thought is "what news is there today" LOL Im so obsessed... well I actually had to be forced to watch this drama since I dont watch dramas a lot and this is my first one this year haha yup fail me.. Anyway I completely fell in love with Ms Park Shin Hye after watching (the last time I saw her was in Heirs and I didnt like her character then) and it also introduced me to the fabulous Lee Jong Suk so I have much to thank this show for. I basically love everyone in the cast and the plot is super compelling, I watched it three times. Now Im rambling and you guys are probably not interested but I just want to say hi and i cant wait for the next episode!! ^_^

Hi, everyone! I'm new here. Guess, i also just become a Pinocchio fan myself. Finally join the bandwagon though it's quite late to do so. Well, it's better late than never. Hope for a great episode tonight. Few more hours to go. Waiting is a torture!

hye all... i'v been silent reader here since this page 3..... i'm happy reading your post... even sometimes some of you have a delulu mind but we know that just for fun rite... all of you so friendly... no body claims this thread is belong their.......especially to Rania Zied... foodmonster and all lovely pinocchio fan who always keep update usefull post here...  i will start to miss you all after this drama end... why so fast... what can i do after this...coz i will read here whenever i have free time... day or night as long my internet line available..... and i will make sure to coming this thread no matter how... its must job to do before my work done...

Previously  i'm hardcore shipper from sh others co-star... but since pinocchio fever attack me so much that make me decide to joint this thread too and sorry for LJS fan... i'm also become his fan... beside he is so handsome and cute... he also brave... honest....and look manly too....wowww...  i love the way he tell other about his feeling to SH and how he always proud being near to SH... he make my heart flutter when seeing his smile and his courage to her... he look so honest to me... his smile melting my heart... otokeee.......

Hoping their friendship will lasting forever after this drama end... i want to see they collaborate in the future again... LJS and SH please dont stop friend zone after this end neeeee..... i love to see your interactions ... its look natural... love it...

:x :x :\">

Hi fellow Pinocchio watchers, this is my first post here at Soompi, Ive been lurking for a few weeks now and I decided I have to post here before the drama ends and i cant fangirl anymore, lol! I made an account on here just for this forum, thats how much I looove this show, much like many people here my life is dominated by Pinocchio.. I wake up everyday and my first thought is "what news is there today" LOL Im so obsessed... well I actually had to be forced to watch this drama since I dont watch dramas a lot and this is my first one this year haha yup fail me.. Anyway I completely fell in love with Ms Park Shin Hye after watching (the last time I saw her was in Heirs and I didnt like her character then) and it also introduced me to the fabulous Lee Jong Suk so I have much to thank this show for. I basically love everyone in the cast and the plot is super compelling, I watched it three times. Now Im rambling and you guys are probably not interested but I just want to say hi and i cant wait for the next episode!!

^_^

You made the right choice, welcone chinggu super virtual hugs and hope you spazz with us.

Hi, everyone! I'm new here. Guess, i also just become a Pinocchio fan myself. Finally join the bandwagon though it's quite late to do so. Well, it's better late than never. Hope for a great episode tonight. Few more hours to go. Waiting is a torture!

Hello chinggu I hope you stay with us to the infinite of time and here is a warm welcome from us

tumblr_nh3g59TmVo1qhuof1o1_500.gif

Guest IguanaSoap

54131-290054-700x816.jpg

Lee Jong Suk massages the feet of Park Shin Hye in ‘Pinocchio’

The production team for current airing SBS TV Wed-Thu drama ‘Pinocchio,’ has today released new photos of Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk, as the former gets her feet massaged.

This was a continuation from episode 15 previously, where Ki Ha Myung (Lee Jong Suk) discovers the button necklace on the neck of Choi In Ha (Park Shin Hye), and is unable to conceal his feelings for her any longer. Thereafter, Ki Ha Myung kisses Choi In Ha, while the latter also confesses her true feelings by kissing him back, and made for a really sweet romantic moment.

In the photos, Choi In Ha is seen sitting on a bed opposite Ki Ha Myung, as the latter massages her bruised and battered feet. As Ki Ha Myung is doing the treatment, Choi In Ha is seen staring silently at his hands and then his face, and one could clearly see her deep love for him.

Choi In Ha had gotten her feet bruised and battered, after walking all day to try to find evidence to clear the name of Ahn Chan Soo. Ki Ha Myung finally realizes the sacrifices she had made, and brings her to his home where he treats her feet. Many will be curious to see how their love story will progress from here on, especially with their troubled past left from a decade ago.

The production team revealed, “The love story between Ki Ha Myung and Choi In Ha will only get even sweeter, after they both ascertained their feelings for each other. Besides the two, Seo Bum Jo (Kim Young Kwang) and Yoon Yoo Rae (Lee Yu Bi) will also work with them to uncover the real truth behind everything, and increase the intensity of the storyline.”

‘Pinocchio’ airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10PM (KST) through SBS TV.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

[size=3]

Lee Jong Suk massages the feet of Park Shin Hye in ‘Pinocchio’

[/size]

The production team for current airing SBS TV Wed-Thu drama ‘Pinocchio,’ has today released new photos of Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk, as the former gets her feet massaged.

This was a continuation from episode 15 previously, where Ki Ha Myung (Lee Jong Suk) discovers the button necklace on the neck of Choi In Ha (Park Shin Hye), and is unable to conceal his feelings for her any longer. Thereafter, Ki Ha Myung kisses Choi In Ha, while the latter also confesses her true feelings by kissing him back, and made for a really sweet romantic moment.

In the photos, Choi In Ha is seen sitting on a bed opposite Ki Ha Myung, as the latter massages her bruised and battered feet. As Ki Ha Myung is doing the treatment, Choi In Ha is seen staring silently at his hands and then his face, and one could clearly see her deep love for him.

Choi In Ha had gotten her feet bruised and battered, after walking all day to try to find evidence to clear the name of Ahn Chan Soo. Ki Ha Myung finally realizes the sacrifices she had made, and brings her to his home where he treats her feet. Many will be curious to see how their love story will progress from here on, especially with their troubled past left from a decade ago.

The production team revealed, “The love story between Ki Ha Myung and Choi In Ha will only get even sweeter, after they both ascertained their feelings for each other. Besides the two, Seo Bum Jo (Kim Young Kwang) and Yoon Yoo Rae (Lee Yu Bi) will also work with them to uncover the real truth behind everything, and increase the intensity of the storyline.”

‘Pinocchio’ airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10PM (KST) through SBS TV.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com