[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Guest sweetkathy

Dalpo not telling his hyung the truth is wrong though. All this time he could have back with his brother, he is wasting it. The poor guy has been suffering nonstop and he truly feels lonely while Dalpo had a new family and even love to keep him happy. I find this a bit unfair and i dont see any light ahead for hyung, he is truly a tragic character it's so sad. He is so cute, i cant believe i didnt notice that before, the actor is doing a really good job with the dark material. Please writer give the brother some luck. It will be upsetting for me if they keep him in such darkness for the rest of the show, he didnt deserve that much misery in his life.

Another rooftop romance on its way

Dec. 8, 2014

The preview photos of SBS’ rom-com “Pinocchio” were released on Monday, indicating another “rooftop romance” is shoring up.

In the upcoming Wednesday’s ninth episode, the two main cast (Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye) will have a private talk on the rooftop, which has been their “classic venue for a romantic tweak.”

(SBS)

One of the still photos shows the two being on the rooftop, where In-ha played by Park turns tearful eyes to Dal-po starred by Lee.

In other photos, In-ha and Dal-po are facing each other, as if their relationship has moved on to the next stage.

In the eighth episode, the main characters, In-ha and Dal-po, realized that they still love each other. Even In-ha, who vowed to give up her mind on her unrelated uncle of the same age, realizes that she still feels for Dal-po.

“Pinocchio” is aired every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

Thanks @TheFoodMonster‌ big help. I was so confuse if its SBS Awards I'm not that familiar with Geurime Awards, but I remember now, its the awards given by the PD based on the skills of the actors, I think Lee Bo Young won that last year for female category, Ha Ji Won 2011 for SG I dunno in 2012.

Dalpo not telling his hyung the truth is wrong though. All this time he could have back with his brother, he is wasting it. The poor guy has been suffering nonstop and he truly feels lonely while Dalpo had a new family and even love to keep him happy. I find this a bit unfair and i dont see any light ahead for hyung, he is truly a tragic character it's so sad. He is so cute, i cant believe i didnt notice that before, the actor is doing a really good job with the dark material. Please writer give the brother some luck. It will be upsetting for me if they keep him in such darkness for the rest of the show, he didnt deserve that much misery in his life.

If i'm not mistaken in one of the episode Dalpo regretted that he doesn''t do much to find his brother. hyung might resent Dalpo for not finding him as all this while he thought dalpo has died. Since hyung has done the crime, justice need to be serve...this where the conflict will start for dalpo..the truth vs twist of the real story...

i'm with you the actor playing hyung is doing a good job and kinda good looking too..it's been a while since i'm going gugu gaga over a drama...

Guest sweetkathy

myramalie said:

Gosh! This thread is very fast. As fast as LTE network. I already refreshing it often. But still can't catch up. Thank you dear @TheFoodMonster‌ for the translation. Can I msg you whenever I want to know about Korean words?????

Back to the new stills.... I think it will be a confession about who he really is to InHa and about his hyung. Bring tears to InHa eyes. BUT because I know InHa can't lie........maybe DalPo made an excuse to move out from the house. BUT!!!!! It will be too makjang drama and it's not the writer's cup of tea.

So, I'll let the writer surprised me. I won't think about anything. I'll just watch.

@sweetkathy‌ well that is insightful but, I guess Dalpo is trying to save his brother for now, he is trying to reason out what really happened. Dalpo is not siding with anyone right now, he wants to save Inha and he wants know if his brother is the real perpetrator of the crimes that occured. Its difficult to conclude if the Hyung did kill the 3 scrooge but I'm thinking he did kill them but, prior to that he want to save his hyung from doing any more harm to others and to himself.

MayS said: Gosh! This thread is very fast. As fast as LTE network. I already refreshing it often. But still can't catch up. Thank you dear @TheFoodMonster‌ for the translation. Can I msg you whenever I want to know about Korean words????? Back to the new stills.... I think it will be a confession about who he really is to InHa and about his hyung. Bring tears to InHa eyes. BUT because I know InHa can't lie........maybe DalPo made an excuse to move out from the house. BUT!!!!! It will be too makjang drama and it's not the writer's cup of tea. So, I'll let the writer surprised me. I won't think about anything. I'll just watch.

I seriously think Dalpo would like to move out and find ways to be closer to Hyung since he is now hurt.  Since Hyung is now consider a "Hero", both broadcasting stations would like to interview Hyung. I think Hyung would like to get closer to In-Ha more than Dalpo.  The writer is known for creating a strong female character so I think In-Ha will find out the truth (establlishing her sources from Chan Soo) without Dalpo disclosing Hyung's identity.   ;;)

Yes, he's always been a lamb (to me). Pls see my post on pg347

:)
I agree, LJS will make a pretty girl. But I doubt Woo Bin will. haha.
With LJS eye gazing technique and Woo Bin male antic, I think there will chemistry but a different kind of chemistry...hehe.

You thinking about the chemistry I am thinking about?

heungsoon hopen you are thinking the same too

qTCZPcK.jpg

This is it? Hehehe ciwp246.jpg

Choi Dal Po is annoyed with me now cause I jeep on attaching him to that other hot guy whose existent he isn't even aware of. Lol

KgMozGn.jpg