[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Did you guys notice... Why there is lips mark on appa left cheeks?? O_O.....
Look...

In Ha kiss him on the right cheek so what is that on his left... :-O
Look again...

Omo abaji... you sneaky... did your X did something to you we didn't know... ??

:\"> :\"> >:) >:)

I love the part where IH told DP the reason why she wanted to become a journalist was because of DP. The incident where DP appeared on the TV quiz 8 years ago, that managed to dispel all the rumours in an instance and changed the other students' view of DP, moved IH and the moment was exhilarating for her. That feeling of exhilaration is still lives in her heart and she cannot forget that feeling...That was why she was determined to become a reporter, despite opposition from everyone.. . Awww... DP was surprised and also touched...

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-align: start;"                           SBS Drama #Pinocchio EP06 - #ParkShinHye #LeeJongSuk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2NIvhbAbFg#t=233

Pinocchioep62small.jpg

credit to the owner pshicthank_you_animation.gif

Pinocchio 06 - Fluffy fluff!
THURSDAY, 27 NOVEMBER 2014

The Fantastic Four are together!
imagejpg1_zps908f93ee.jpg
No serious commentary here today, just fun stuff~

1. Dalpo being the darling of the police station was surprising, given that he can feel like a misanthrope sometimes. From small things like him buttering up the police officers or later taking a video of the CCTV, we can see that he treads a slightly dangerous line where he has no particular regard for rules when it comes to getting news.

2. Beomjo, don’t you dare steal Uncle’s egg yolks. Creepy mom aside, Beomjo’s dorkiness is finally warming me up to him. Took him four episodes but we are getting there. I particularly liked his stunned (ಠ_ಠ) expression when he saw Dalpo-Inha in the reporter resting room. And I would just like to say if two guys like KYK and LJS came to ask me for news, I wouldn’t need to be bribed with food… JUST SAYING.

3. Speaking of that, who knew on-call rooms can be so romantic! God, my heart raced so much when Dalpo took care of Inha. When no one is watching, he let himself express the affection — every little movement, stroking her face, brushing her hair, even the little tightening of his fingers when he covered her up in a blanket. You can imagine this is how he always took care of her… *__* Plus, there is really nothing quite like when Jongsuk decides to turn on the love in his eyes. You buy it. You buy all of it. /hugs self

4. On-call rooms can also be disgusting. (Ew smacking a cockroach and then eating with the same hand.) There is a lot of reporter language today, and the 24-style countdown worked for me. It certainly gave me more urgency feelings than any episode of DS ever did.

5. Ahn Chan Soo is married, and completely unmoved by Inha nowadays. I like that Park Hye-ryun just got rid of a loveline without fuss. Don’t need more lovelines messing up the fun.

6. Already spazzed a lot about Inha, but it must be said… love her deadpan reaction at her own hiccups. She even took the button back afterwards — just woop, thought I was over you but turns out I ain’t kthxbye. Luff. Her. Her kissing Dad made me melt a little too. >_< She turned it on the head when she said she wanted to be a reporter because of Dalpo. And Dalpo wanted to be a reporter because of her. What a symbiotic duo. DALIN.

7. Well I must talk a little about Yoorae as well, since I have dwelled on all the other three. She is just a ball of spazzy emotions, an energizer bunny that never stops — loved her using a stethoscope to listen in on Inha and steal her exclusive. Would love more backstory pls.

Just a bunch of messy thoughts because this episode made me too happy and I just want to go make gifs. ♥

cr: Hitoritabi
:heartsh:
graphics-blinkies-668572.gif

Haishhhhg!  Dal Poooooooooooooooo ahhh... KISSS-Suhh her already....!!! she's not even ur real niece ...!!! LOLLL (plz excuse my gutter mind n hopeless soul) On that note , i would like to dedicate this (edited) song to da Hottest n innocent Uncle Dal Po....!!!!
"Yes, you want her ...
Look at her, you know you do 
It’s possible she fantasizes it, too 
There is one way to find out 
It don’t take a stare 
Not a single stare 
Go on and kisss-suhhh ....herr!!! ...

Inha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha 
My, oh, my 
Look at the boy too sweaty
He ain’t gonna kisss-suhh ,,,her ".....  

CUT- to b cont.. 

JunkieArtz said: Haishhhhg!  Dal Poooooooooooooooo ahhh... KISSS-Suhh her already....!!! she's not even ur real niece ...!!! LOLLL (plz excuse my gutter mind n hopeless soul) On that note , i would like to dedicate this (edited) song to da Hottest n innocent Uncle Dal Po....!!!!
"Yes, you want her ...
Look at her, you know you do 
It’s possible she fantasizes it, too 
There is one way to find out 
It don’t take a stare 
Not a single stare 
Go on and kisss-suhhh ....herr!!! ...

Inha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha 
My, oh, my 
Look at the boy too sweaty
He ain’t gonna kisss-suhh ,,,her ".....  

CUT- to b cont.. 

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Highlights: “Pinocchio” Episode 5
pinocchio-5-park-shin-hye-5-final-800x45

In episode five of “Pinocchio,” all of our heroes have new jobs as rookie reporters—though not all at the same station. There’s plenty of drama at home as well, as In Ha deals with her newfound feelings, and Dal Po tries to keep his distance.

These were my five favorite scenes of “Pinocchio,” episode five:

Read more here: Soompi