[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Guest eppas05

My chingus here please please ignore all the negative comments and posting on all those that making this thread be closed by the moderator, they are doing these because they are not happy... Love and peace to all.

Alarm, chingus.. Ahhh, i feel so sad..  Sad i couldn't say much, because of my limitation on english structure and vocabulary.. Not that i don't want to defence all of you or our babies.. But, i'm so afraid that my mistake in language can even cause more and more trouble for us.. Please don't quote and reply for anything that offtopic.. Don't even reply for the "lostsheep", it can cause problem for our thread.. Even though i know all of you just mean no harm, cause we're the one who are being attacked by "lostsheep" here.. Patient is a virtue..Let's just turn the table and change the subject.. We are all here to support our babies.. Hopely they continue their work together in the near future.. Still can't move on, rewatching Pinocchio again.. Yaaa, samchooon.. Your smile is so radiant..gaaaahhhhh... :x :x :x 8->

Hello Chinggus :x  :x

Just ignore the trolls, don't stoop down to their level. Follow Soompi rules. 

I love this thread. We are mature, smart and respectful shippers of Darling Couple.  So let's do our best to keep this thread alive and exciting and a happy and a peaceful  thread as well :):)

Pinocchio...DalPo and InHa forever......Fighting!!!

Guest angelicstar1618

Hello Chingus! Well,honestly im really sad about what happened to the other thread because ive been following them from day one to the last. I'am an SA myself and i check all the thread regarding shinhye. What i can say is that we as fans should always be open to possibilities, open to the fact of reality and the truth. No matter what our idols decision are we should always support them and see possibilities why they made those decisions.We should always remember that we only see a part of their life,its only a glimpse and we are not to judge them. We are not here to hate but we are here to LOVE. Spread the love chingus!My Darling Couple Fighting!!

Guest aydenJ

A clever cat :-< a rat saw a piece of cake. "i will take it home" she taught. Just then a cat came by. she jumped and caught the rat by the tail. the clever rat did not cry. She just smiled at the cat. "it's too bad that you got me" said the rat. "but you didnt get my cake. That cake looks good. my friends do need food. Now they can eat the cake." "no, they cant. i wont let them," said the cat. The cat let go the rat's tail and jumped on the cake. The rat ran away. "good-bye,cat", said the rat when she was in her hole. "you may eat the cake if you want to. But you shall not eat me!" moral of the story: cats dont eat cakes...so leave the cake to rats. :-h \m/ :bz :bz

class="entry-title" style="font-size: 10pt; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 28px; color: rgb(194, 162, 111); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; box-sizing: border-box; direction: ltr; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"Lee Jong-suk becomes the youngest to be on the cover of Esquire ​Posted by: Han Jihee , March 24, 2015

Lee Jong-suk becomes the youngest to be on the cover of Esquire 

Actor Lee Jong-suk, the next hallyu megastar, has become the youngest person to be on the cover of fashion magazine Esquire.

In the pictorial with New York modern luxury brand COACH, Lee pulled off several outfits by COACH including a black leather jacket, and ivory knit sweater. Having been a professional model originally, he has shown a toned body figure and great proportions.

Lee Jong-suk revealed his attractive charms in a hot, manlike look in the pictorial.

The characterful interview and pictorial of Lee Jong-suk can be found in the April issue of magazine Esquire.

Posted by: Han Jihee , March 24, 2015

This post is also available in: JapaneseKoreanChinese (Simplified)

Lee Jong-suk becomes the youngest to be on the cover of Esquire 

Actor Lee Jong-suk, the next hallyu megastar, has become the youngest person to be on the cover of fashion magazine Esquire.

In the pictorial with New York modern luxury brand COACH, Lee pulled off several outfits by COACH including a black leather jacket, and ivory knit sweater. Having been a professional model originally, he has shown a toned body figure and great proportions.

Lee Jong-suk revealed his attractive charms in a hot, manlike look in the pictorial.

The characterful interview and pictorial of Lee Jong-suk can be found in the April issue of magazine Esquire.

Click the banner below to buy the April issue of Esquire!

http://www.getitk.com/lee-jong-suk-becomes-the-youngest-to-be-on-the-cover-of-esquire-​/?lang=en  
________________________________________________________-

PARK SHIN HYE AND LEE JONG SUK: UNFINISHED LOVE STORY.

thump-thump. In a small café located in Broadway Market in London, the ‘Darling Couple’ sits opposite from each other. Actor Lee Jong Suk and actress Park Shin Hye’s unfinished love story. 

Lee Jong Suk: white shirt (Zadig & Voltaire), pants (Arche), colorful nato band watch (Daniel Wellington).
Park Shin Hye: suede coat (Gucci), shoulder bag (Bruno Magli).

DARLING! TELL ME YOUR STORY

"Darling." Will there ever be another lovely couple with such a sweet nickname like them? Two of them who spent 2 months as a couple for “Pinocchio;”and who bid farewell to each other after those 2 months. Close friends and fellow actors, Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk were reunited in London. Two of them who were once a couple in the drama, were bickering with each other in London, we wonder when their relationship became this great. They seem so close, boasting their ongoing “chemistry.” Whether it’s in the drama or in London, they can’t stop fluttering others’ hearts whenever they meet. We tell the last love story of this couple.

WHEN I FIRST MET YOU.

Park Shin Hye: “We met for the first time in 2013 as models during an advertisement photoshoot. At the time, Jongsuk were busy filming “I Hear Your Voice.” First impression of him? I remember worrying about my skin because his skin was so fair and mine was a bit tan at the time.”

Lee Jong Suk: “Like Shinhye said, back then I was filming my drama so I didn’t have much energy. I remember thinking Shinhye’s poses were very good. We first met for the shoot and 6 months later, we met again and had to do an interview for a TV program. I have a hard time being in front of the camera for interviews but I felt very reassured having Shinhye next to me.”

Park Shin Hye: “During the interview, Jongsuk was surpisingly shy and a bit reserved, but he has a lot of aegyo.”

Lee Jong Suk: “I have a handful of charming personalities. heh.”

AFTER “PINOCCHIO”

Lee Jong Suk: "After the drama ended, I was busy with fanmeetings and advertisement shoots. Even after the drama has ended, Shinhye and I had lots of work together." 

Park Shin Hye: “Right before London, we filmed the DVD commentary for “Pinocchio.” The drama is over but we meet up so often that isn’t it like continuing the feelings of the drama?” 
Lee Jong Suk: "I don’t feel it? haha."

"PINOCCHIO" AND DARLING COUPLE

Park Shin Hye: “Before starting the project, I had many worries. Jongsuk normally has a delicate image but I have thick double eyelids and big eyes so people were saying we wouldn’t match well. However, when the drama started, those concerns went away completely, we match better than I had expected?” 

Lee Jong Suk: "Contrary to that, I wasn’t worried at all. First, content of the work aside, we were casted by Director-nim who wanted to see us work together to bring out a certain something so I thought it was a great combination, and I was right!"

Lee Jong Suk: “During filming, Shinhye was the mood-maker. Everyone was exhausted due to the busy filming, even our Director-nim was sensitive at times. During those times, if Shinhye was there, she would find a way to make all of us laugh. Most of the field staff were male so whenever there’s an actress on set, the atmosphere would becomes lively regardless.” 

Park Shin Hye: “Above all, I enjoyed learning so much from the team, not only from my fellow actors but also the sunbaenims! When we were filming, Jongsuk was there for me like “vitamin;” I matched well with everyone from Yoobi to Young Gwang Oppa, and even the sunbaenims. I had a lot of fun during our shoots so it was hard for me to let go after the drama has ended.”

Lee Jong Suk: “Mouth-blocking kiss? To be honest, I did it without much hesitation. The director had a very picturesque image in his mind so I did it just like the way the script have noted.” 

Park Shin Hye: “Usually, you would cover your mouth after a kiss but the script had the scene progressed in reverse. It was so detailed that we just did what it set out for us to do, the scene was so thoughtfully written that the kiss scene came out very beautiful.” 

Lee Jong Suk: “Even now, I listen to the “Pinocchio” soundtrack often; whenever I listen to the soundtrack, I feel the wind and air of that day vividly and the scene wouldp play out in my head. It was a beautiful scene.”

OUR 20S LOVE LIFE

Lee Jong Suk: “Last year, my thoughts were, ‘Forget dating, let’s just get married;’ but now, my thoughts have changed. Rather than dating and getting married, I wish to have someone who’s on my side no matter what and give me unconditional love.”

Park Shin Hye: "I’m not very good with playing hard to get when it comes to dating. Back then, when I like someone, I want to do everything I can for them, I’m the type of person who’s honest with my emotions. Now I realized that to be considerate of one another, you need to put in a lot of effort. Now, I’m still contemplating about what it means to date and the effort required for the other person."

WARM WORDS TO ONE ANOTHER

Lee Jong Suk: "Shinhye is definitely going to be a great actress, I sincerely mean it. It goes without saying but she is an actress who will receive love for a long time to come. She will only get more stylish with age."

Park Shin Hye: "From Jongsuk’s gaze, I think he’s a warm actor. I wish that many people will see him through his works and felt the warmth of his gaze as well. He acted as many occupations up until this point, from student, to doctor and even reporter, I’m looking forward to what he will do next for his projects!"

Lee Jong Suk: “Spiderman? (laughs)

Translated by pienocchio

class="at_title" style="font-size: 32px; font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 38px; padding: 0px 17.15625px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Jong Suk And Park Shin Hye Are A Fashionable Twosome In InStyle

By Therese A. | March 23, 2015 08:54 AM EDT

Park Shin Hye, Lee Jong Suk

We loved them in “Pinocchio”, and now we’re loving them as a fashion a couple! “Pinocchio” stars Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye reunited in London for a very chic photo shoot with InStyle magazine

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye together is in a fashion shoot is like a dream. Both stars pulled off their outfits perfectly like the fashion icons that they are! The outfits they wore were very London chic-colors were kept to a minimal palette of black, white, blue, and brown. They changed between leather and embroidered jackets, blazers, and pullovers. The overall output was very neat yet edgy at the same time, with a lot of attitude and spunk.

The outfits are something we want to strut in on a daily basis!

Lee Jong Suk presented his mature, yet boyish charms, while Park Shin Hye went with a darker image as she donned heavy eye makeup.

The onscreen couple also sat down for an interview with InStyle, during which Lee Jong Suk reminisced their kiss scenes in “Pinocchio”. “A director already had the scene visualized, so I followed the script without any hesitation. Even after the drama concluded, I still listen to the OST often and then I remember the scenes so vividly. It was that beautiful.”

Park Shin Hye also commented, “I think the kiss scenes came out nicely because we had great direction; directions about how our palms would face were given in detail.”

Don’t you just wish these two star together again in another drama series?

Source: Kpopstarz

More of 'Pinocchio's Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye for 'Millet'

March 23, 2015 @ 4:14 pm

'Millet' released additional pictures of their exclusive models Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye for the 2015 S/S collection, drawing out interest in the constant love line between the two since their appearance in SBS drama 'Pinocchio.' 

As it was reported earlier, the two posed in their best hiking gear for an athletic date in the mountains. This was their first photoshoot together for 'Millet,' but their chemistry is as strong as ever. 

Check out additional photos of the picture perfect couple for 'Millet' below!
Source: allkpop 
class="single__title entry-title" style="font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 700; line-height: inherit; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0px 0px 0.5em; padding: 0px;"Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye are a classy couple  class="single__title entry-title" style="font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 700; line-height: inherit; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; margin: 0px 0px 0.5em; padding: 0px;"in London for “InStyle” magazine 
Posted on March 23, 2015
Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye continue their unfinished love story in their latest photoshoot for the April issue of InStyle magazine.

The “Darling Couple” from SBS hit drama Pinocchio have come together to once again show off their sweet romance as they roam the streets of London.

Their steamy chemistry can be felt as the two travel throughout the city, pausing to lean against each other in front of pond, share a cup of coffee in a cafe, and rest against the hood of a car.

While Lee Jong Suk looks dapper in his various fitted suits and jackets, Park Shin Hye displays her lithe body through stylish skirts and dresses. The couple’s piercing gazes and alluring expressions bring their onscreen romance to life.

Additional pictures of the “Darling Couple” can be found in the April edition of InStylemagazine!

http://www.koreaboo.com/photo/lee-jong-suk-park-shin-hye-classy-couple-london-instyle-magazine/ 

Seem like Pinocchio left a lot of value lessons about media in real life, I've just read an article on Koreaboo, It's about dating rumour of 2 Hallyu stars yesterday, but It mentioned Pinocchio drama as an example for people should not focus too much on the Showbiz scandal, cause maybe it used to cover up some bigger scandals. (Example: like FAMA's case in Pinocchio, his scandal was used to cover up for Park Ro Sa's scandals at a same time.)My English is not too good to express what I thought, just go to that site and check that article, since I don't want to mention those 2 stars at this thread. The point is, Pinocchio is not only a well made drama, but also a value real life lesson. I'm so glad that I chose the right drama to watch! :) Pinocchio is my all-time drama. 

Embedded image permalinkCr: Koreaboo Via @LeeJongSukWorld
Dispatch not doing their magic
tumblr_nlp4z97emJ1tkq3l4o1_r3_1280.jpg

Cr: Pienocchio
Then Dispatch do your Magiic with this Couple

8-> Peace yah all, Don't waste your time being unhappy, Life is to short to be unhappy spread hugs and love everywhere.

class="title" style="font-size: 36px; font-family: Gibson, 'Helvetica Neue', HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-weight: 400; margin: 0px; line-height: 1.16; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"The InStyle Shoot

Here were the description of different headlines..

“LJS and PSH are hipsters in London”

“LJS and PSH are lovers in London”

“LJS and PSH are stylish in London”

“LJS and PSH are erotic in London”  >>>>>>>This one is the best

“LJS and PSH are fashionable couple in London”

“LJS and PSH are classy couple in London”

…..

Are there more?

It is just fun how creative writers have to be to attract eyeballs to their sites/articles.  I love all of them though.  It makes it fun for us fans…

cr: dramafan100

>>>>>>dude everyone are shipping them. 

ron-stoppable-1.gif

tumblr_nkj5dyUDMM1tw4b6to1_400.giftumblr_nkj5dyUDMM1tw4b6to2_400.giftumblr_nkj5dyUDMM1tw4b6to4_400.giftumblr_nkj5dyUDMM1tw4b6to5_400.giftumblr_nkj5dyUDMM1tw4b6to7_400.giftumblr_nkj5dyUDMM1tw4b6to8_400.giftumblr_nkj5dyUDMM1tw4b6to10_400.giftumblr_nkj5dyUDMM1tw4b6to9_400.gifcr: jskun21

@sleepykid hehe your gif remind me that lovely scene in ep 7 of Pinocchio, it's such a beautiful scene. Like what JongSuk said before Jo PD really loves to film the intimate scenes kekeke I was impressed by his talented at romantic scenes in Pinocchio. :) and I laugh so hard when I read those nickname that media used for Darling couple.

Guest KimberlyC

sleepykid said: Embedded image permalinkCr: Koreaboo Via @LeeJongSukWorld
Dispatch not doing their magic

Cr: Pienocchio
Then Dispatch do your Magiic with this Couple

8-> Peace yah all, Don't waste your time being unhappy, Life is to short to be unhappy spread hugs and love everywhere.