[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

aydenJ said: Agree wth @cloe that they are expose to rumours especially after their Instyle hot photos were also release on the same day...our darling has cause quite a noise so that night the hightlight should be 'twenty' not 'darling'..so i guess it was the safest way to play safe Cheer up my ladiesssss... Come :-j :ar! :ar! Cruise with me....the ship is still sailing :-* :-*

Hi every one , i'm a new member in soompi but i've been a silent lurker in this thread since page 600 haha :P but finally here i'am :D ... i love pinocchio and it's the best drama so far, i love LJS, i love PSH , and i love them more when together !! anyway i'm really happy to join you guys in this wonderful thread and wish it continues to be this way FOREVERRR!!! 
another thing; i really admire what you're doing @rania zeid you're amazing with all the updates you bring overhere !! @sleepykid and @thefoodmonster you are both my savior when it comes to translation thank you so much and @aznfantisie you're one of the main reasons that made me sign up in soompi because it's really rare here in our country, i looooooooooove your fanfic and i keep checking for your updates everydayyyy .. it's like waiting for another episode of pinocchio, it's marvellous and you are so talented !! 
forgive my mistakes it's my first time :P 

Well i was a little sad last night (here in my side of the world) when we found out that they were not seated together in the VIP premiere. But after a good night sleep, i`m totally feeling ok now. :) Of course if they want to avoid any rumors, seating with their other friends is the best choice :-bd They had been together too often after the drama doing cfs and photoshoots that the media i think is already taking notice. B-)

I`m just happy that Shin Hye was seated with her girlfriends and the PD from her previous drama. I think the friendship that they built there was the best thing that came out from that drama :)>- As for Sukkie, i would like to believe that he was seated with his model friends and staff :D

And by the way, aren`t we shipping ONLY their friendship here?

tumblr_na9lit2tW81rjatglo1_400.gif

I guess I`m wrong :D \:D/ \:D/

Why is everyone still talking about who they sat with at the premier? lol move on...such trivial things. and please let's always be pessimistic lets not take it too far and get delusional.
#letsjustenjoytheirfriendshipfornownot to ot #ilovepinocchio 

rubaxxi said: Why is everyone still talking about who they sat with at the premier? lol move on...such trivial things. and please let's always be pessimistic lets not take it too far and get delusional.
#letsjustshiptheirfriendshipfornownot to ot #ilovepinocchio 

I didn't want to say anything but... From the beginning I already knew Shinhye would likely to sit w her heirs costars(before we had that pic with Jongsuk in the bg) And the girl in that pic looked nothing like her. Because she and Jongsuk have seen each other so often lately while she hadn't seen her Heirs cast for a long time now. Just simple and logical that she would want to catch up with them. Second the phone case.. I'm sorry to break it to you if it's Jongsuk or any of her old costar's she wouldn't upload it online. Its not what shinhye would do. She is smart and not showy when it comes to her relationships. So think a bit and not just being delu lol There isn't anything to be sad about either

Guest aydenJ

Its working day here...happy spazzing galss. Didnt psh said to Instyle that she doesnt know how to play hard to get & she is honest with her emotions. Isnt she transparent enough?? Does she treats all her male costars like she does to ljs? In whatever ship they are in now one thing that i am sure of is they are very much comfortable with each other and sh seems more at ease in expressing herself. Shipping this ship & all the cabin crews mmmmmuuuuuahh!!! :x :x <:-P btw wheres the captain??