[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Translation : 

Shinhye: He is too honest to tella lie.

Jongsuk: She is so beautiful in my eyes.

Yubee: His nose is growing

The MC ask Jongsuk 'Have you ever thought about you r pretty than shinhye before?'

Jongsuk: 'no! never!' but the lie detectors vibration tell us he's lie kk 

Eng Trans By: Yuna Choi

Park Shin Hye's Twitter Update 11/12/2014
I3EuLlbE_normal.jpeg박신혜 @ssinz · 4h4 hours ago

어머나 이 귀여운 멍멍이는 누구? 오늘밤 여러분을 찾아가는 피노키오에서 확인하세요!!!! 피노키오 첫방송!! 본방사수!!

B2MnunbCMAETsOb.jpg:large

uL-RCjyI_normal.jpegPSH_Translate @PSH_Translate · 4h4 hours ago

@ssinz "Oh who is this cute puppy? Find out tonight at the <Pinocchio> coming to you!!!! First on air of <Pinocchio>!! Don't miss it!!

class="titleNews"[Photo] Lee Jong Suk Shares Special Video Message with Fans About ‘Pinocchio’

Nov. 12, 2014

Source:mwave

Lee Jong Suk uploaded a special video message for the fans.

With SBS’s Pinocchio airing the first episode today (November 12), Lee Jong Suk shared a special video message.

In the video, which was released through his official website (http://www.leejongsuk.co.kr) on November 12, Lee Jong Suk said, “November 12! Today is finally the day that Pinocchio will be airing the first episode. I’m curious to see how I appear and I will probably…be unfamiliar with how I look myself so I’m worried how you will all receive it. Please don’t miss Pinocchio.”

[Photo] Lee Jong Suk Shares Special Video Message with Fans About ‘Pinocchio’

In SBS’s Pinocchio, Lee Jong Suk will be transforming into a local news reporter named Choi Dal Po, who erases his past and lives with a fake name. Going from a hillbilly to a taxi driver and then to a local news reporter, Lee Jong Suk will depict Choi Dal Po’s roller coaster life with his sincere acting.

Sharing his excitement and nervousness, Lee Jong Suk increases anticipation by expressing his serious attitude towards the drama. At the same time, his video message full of aegyo brings out smiles, leading more fans to stay tuned for Pinocchio.

Pinocchio will air the first episode on November 12 at 10 p.m. (KST)

Watch the video here!

Photo credit: screen capture of Lee Jong Suk’s video

• Like 1