[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

PARKSHINHYE AGATHA PARIS UPDATE

#ParkShinHye [AGATHA] Fansign:-
Date: 14 Feb (2pm-3pm)
Venue: Shinsegae Yeongdeungpo Level 1

ParkShinHye‬ for <Agatha Paris> FB Update.[scottie ' Lady Launching Event]-invites you to hit the face!!Scotty got a cute girlfriend to  the book whereas in France the Champs Elysees alone at first sight ️ fell in love with her right away, "Ray disco tee! 'Companions.Cute Scotty and, lovely Lacey meeting celebrating the disco tee means February 14, Valentine's day, returning from the US was to raise Agata event:)Our beloved Muse ', Park Shin-Hye ' Ray disco tee collection to celebrate the launch will help with this, and today (2/7) from the day of the event (2/14) as far as the Shinsegae Youngdungpo Agata stores first 100 bought products from those who have the opportunity to participate in the annual "autograph" Park Shin-Hye.Ray disco t launch event February 14, Park Shin-Hye with autograph sessions from 2 pm-Shinsegae Department store, built in ' luxury Hall 1F, Boyd will be carried out in the street ' Agata.In addition, a generous gift of the prizes to the lucky ball event and can leave pictures of memories on Valentine's day photo event gets underway all friends hand, hold hands, make sure your Chin Chin Nam hang out, leaving a hand came good times return!:D# Only for particular fera hit Paris Agata. event!Thank you for sharing an Eagle coming in would like to reason, Park Shin-Hye, please comment with the draw for the very identity of the month 5 minutes February 14, Park Shin-Hye, is invited to autograph sessions!
(You do not need to purchase the product it is possible to directly position autograph times) the winners will be announced on Thursday afternoon a lot ^ ^, I'm begging you!www.agathakorea.com

credit to the owner  image

Hi chingus... finally i finished watching this drama, this drama was really great.... i like Lee Jung Suk & Park Shin Hye couple....

but i love the most are Lee Pil-Mo (Hwang Gyo Dong) and Lee Yoo Bi (Yoon Yoo Rae). so cute and cool couple.. ;)

I love this sexy ahjussi (Lee Pil Mo)

I'll rewatch this drama, and i'll focus with Hwang Gyo Dong & Yoon Yo Rae.. :D;) ;;) ;))

Shin Hye video Message to Suki in his Guangzhou FM ;) 
Embedded image permalink

[Guangzhou Fanmeeting] MASONG: “今天谢谢大家了!我也遇到了一位可爱,帅气,害羞的李钟硕!谢谢所有的工作人员,我们公司的小伙伴们们,大家辛苦了!可爱的粉丝们回家的路上一定注意安全!今天很开心!我们上海见”

Rough Translation: "Thank you today! I also met cute, handsome and shy Lee Jong Suk! Thank you to all the staff, who worked really hard! To the lovely fans, please take care on your way home! I had a great time! 我们上海见" 

Trans By:  withljongsuk 

Fancam [07.02.2015] Lee Jong Suk @ Guangzhou FM (Jong Suk Doing Piyung Piyung)  

When the MC asked him to do his aegyo 'pyiung pyiung', JS was SO...............SHY & EMBARRASSED, I'm sure in his heart he was crying & shouting 'Shin Hye ya.......why did you put me in this situation???!!!' LOL........... JS is still REALLY...............NERVOUS & SHY in FM.

HAHAH the host really wants to get LJS to act all aegyo 
Brief translation:
PSH asked LJS where did he learn his ageyo from and she requested that he show his fans his aegyo. He was like ahh I'm about to go crazy after watching PSH's video. He was of course super shy about it so he took a long time before he actually did the piyung piyung gesture. And the whole crowd went crazy. The host was like ahh since you're so shy I'll let you go for now but remember it was your good friend PSH who requested it not me haha Then he asked LJS to describe PSH and he said the usual: smart, guided him on the set, willing to help. Then the dude asked about LBY and PSH falling into the river. LJS replied that he might as well drown to death.

Rania Zeid said:

B9Pw07pCAAAWDE2.jpg
B9PyAinCQAA9fBJ.jpg

cr: as tagged 

How could anyone not fall for this guy?! Let alone wifey who was together with him for five months and who got to do all those lovey dovey scenes with him. If I was PSH and LJS kissed me then I would be like.. I'm yours. Take me. Free of charge. Actually, you know what, take me, I'm willing to pay you. Whatever you want oppa, just take me. =))

tumblr_njes78e6K41u2humqo1_540.jpgtumblr_njes78e6K41u2humqo2_540.jpgtumblr_njes78e6K41u2humqo4_540.jpgtumblr_njes78e6K41u2humqo5_540.jpgtumblr_njes2m09E91u2humqo1_540.pngtumblr_njes2m09E91u2humqo4_540.pngtumblr_njeqg9oMYh1u2humqo9_r1_540.jpgtumblr_njeqg9oMYh1u2humqo8_r1_540.jpg
cr: on picture and weibo

https://www.tumblr.com/video/supernad2/110345286818/540/

Cr: REAL__Yee

In the clip with Lee Yoo Bi's message, there were questions about whether he would make the first moves on the girl that he likes, he says I think so, why so unconfident hmm, nah... i understand. Then for the last question, he said that he feels that throughout his life he doesn't have any wish or desire, but now even more so with PSH as friend or more, right? Becoming a bit delulu right in the morning, no I promised I will be more neutral in shipping, oh well, in it too deep, I guess. (translated from chinese and a very small bit of korean, so if the meaning is a little off sorry).

tumblr_nhfg4j0LjB1tkq3l4o1_250.giftumblr_nhfg4j0LjB1tkq3l4o2_250.gif
cr: pienochio 
Ahh if only Yoo Rae doesn't belong to Cap X_X
And look!! I found a Pinocchio emoji!!  :^o
tumblr_nhj0jtKXIh1tkq3l4o3_250.giftumblr_nhj0jtKXIh1tkq3l4o4_250.giftumblr_nhj0jtKXIh1tkq3l4o1_250.giftumblr_nhj0jtKXIh1tkq3l4o2_250.gif

cr: pienochio 

tumblr_nh7ogiT57A1tkq3l4o1_500.giftumblr_nh7ogiT57A1tkq3l4o2_500.gif
cr: pienocchio

Me and my alter ego...because apparently my Saturday nights are reserved for Pinocchio only...I think I need an udon date  :((tumblr_nh47vnIKjO1stmypwo1_250.giftumblr_nh47vnIKjO1stmypwo3_250.giftumblr_nh47vnIKjO1stmypwo2_250.giftumblr_nh47vnIKjO1stmypwo4_250.gifcr: richard simmons-yeah-pinocchio

Guest corrine_raffa_at_yahoo.com_stv

See of the difference uncle dalpo after doctor stranger and pinocchio. After DS he felt worse /got slump but afterpinocchio like 'hyper active' =))

Shinhye is the troll-queen and I love her http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Jy7ujO5UEzw/

Poor JS got trolled even in his FM haha
I hope she had him filmed the greeting message for her FM already haha (that if she is going to show them this year). Or else..., LOL