[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

[FMV7] Every Single Day - Challenge (Pinocchio OST Part 3 Rom Kara Hangul Vietsub Engsub)
Youtube: http://bit.ly/1wHO31T
OPCK5uC.jpg
F5S679m.jpg

Thanks for watching! <3
@ktiminie Thank you! :x

14 hours to go........ :x .. oh finally.. i want sleep like the death until that time come. But today pinocchio eps 1 on onetvasiaaaaa ...a..a @-) .

I might watching the 1st episode of Pinocchio on OneTVasia while refreshing my phone to see live recaps from @fringe, @"Rania Zeid"‌ and other chingus.

Guest angelicstar1618

Annyeong haseyo guys!!i have been a silent lurker of all the threads that involves shinhye but now i guess its time for me to voice it all out!!LOL!!im just so in love with the darling couple right now that they removes any stress that im feeling!!i guess i finally found my family!!

This is what I know….In Korea, the first 4 to 8 episodes of Korean series are usually shot in advance, but the rest are not shot continuously as the series is being aired.  Scripts are not finished in advance and may change according to viewers feedback and viewership ratings.  These changes may occur a couple of hours before daily shooting.  The production usually works with more than 1 camera crews, in a rotating manner to speed up filming.  Due to unregulated script changes and tight shooting schedules, actors are continuously on standby on location and have no time to leave the set or sleep properly. This means that they properly have more than 13 ep completed already.  However, it could change base on rating...I thought this was very interesting  :\">

Of course, I am voting for our Darling couple.  Guys, let us make our beloved pair win!   :)>-

class="content-title" 2014 SBS Drama Awards Reveals Full List of Nominees for ‘Best Couple’ Award deedeegii December 16, 2014

Source:soompi

2014 SBS Drama Awards Reveals Full List of Nominees for ‘Best Couple’ Award

The full list of nominees for the ‘Best Couple’ award for the 2014 SBS Drama Awards was recently revealed, opening up the voting process on the award ceremony’s official website.

Throughout the year of 2014, there were a number of noteworthy dramas that formed couples that received a lot of love from viewers. Of these many drama couples, SBS gathered a list of a total of 12 that are in the running for the ‘Best Couple’ award.

The list includes Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun of “Man from the Stars,” Jo Seung Woo and Lee Bo young of “God’s Gift – 14 Days,” JYJ’s Yoochun and Park Ha Sun of “Three Days,” Lee Sang Yoon and Goo Hye Sun of “Angel Eyes,” Park Seo Joon and Han Groo of “Kind Words,” Lee Seung Gi and Go Ara of “You’re All Surrounded,” Kwon Sang Woo and Choi Ji Woo of “Temptation,” Jo In Sung and Gong Hyo Jin of “It’s Okay, That’s Love,” Rain and f(x)’s Krystal of “My Lovely Girl,” Lee Je Hoon and Park Ha Sun of “Secret Door,” Joo Sang Wook and Han Ye Seul of “Birth of a Beauty,” as well as Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye of “Pinocchio.”

The voting period for this category started on December 16 and will stay open until December 30. It is said that the final winner is chosen by viewers’ votes (50%) and by critics’ votes (50%).

Which of these drama couples are you rooting for?

Of course, I am voting for our Darling couple.  Guys, let us make our beloved pair win!  

:)

>-

class="content-title"

deedeegii

December 16, 2014

Source:soompi

The full list of nominees for the ‘Best Couple’ award for the 2014 SBS Drama Awards was recently revealed, opening up the voting process on the award ceremony’s official website.

Throughout the year of 2014, there were a number of noteworthy dramas that formed couples that received a lot of love from viewers. Of these many drama couples, SBS gathered a list of a total of 12 that are in the running for the ‘Best Couple’ award.

The list includes Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun of “Man from the Stars,” Jo Seung Woo and Lee Bo young of “God’s Gift – 14 Days,” JYJ’s Yoochun and Park Ha Sun of “Three Days,” Lee Sang Yoon and Goo Hye Sun of “Angel Eyes,” Park Seo Joon and Han Groo of “Kind Words,” Lee Seung Gi and Go Ara of “You’re All Surrounded,” Kwon Sang Woo and Choi Ji Woo of “Temptation,” Jo In Sung and Gong Hyo Jin of “It’s Okay, That’s Love,” Rain and f(x)’s Krystal of “My Lovely Girl,” Lee Je Hoon and Park Ha Sun of “Secret Door,” Joo Sang Wook and Han Ye Seul of “Birth of a Beauty,” as well as Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye of “Pinocchio.”

The voting period for this category started on December 16 and will stay open until December 30. It is said that the final winner is chosen by viewers’ votes (50%) and by critics’ votes (50%).

Which of these drama couples are you rooting for?

Of course let's vote Choi Dal Po and Choi In Ha!!!!

Another OST will be out tomorrow sung by K. The title of the song is One of a Kind Person. :D

*Guys if you have hardcore news for this drama or just want to spazz, just let it out our thread is moving quite slow. ;) bring all the fun....

I think its bc the warning of our lovely moderator :D

I think its bc the warning of our lovely moderator :D

Oh is that so @moderators we are not doing anything here, we are following rules, just don't quote pictures, 2 consecutive posts and also always *take note just spazz anything about Pinocchio, no probs. Here guys... Pinocchio thread need to move forward....

Sometimes offtopic and flag can be thrilling, and I've been jailed already, I feel bad when that happened (DS times) but, I'm still here a live and posting... let's have fun later on.

Guest Hevi OnniO

I am having hard times guys these days, cant sleep, cant work passionately
I just think about jongsuk oppa, and shin hye, keep wanting to see their intimates..
am I addicted? it's bad. disaster..

DARlLIN couple will win, our only potential enemy is my love from star..
But we have big chance too. our couple is so sweet..
himnae chingudeul,,

Hevi OnniO said: I am having hard times guys these days, cant sleep, cant work passionately
I just think about jongsuk oppa, and shin hye, keep wanting to see their intimates..
am I addicted? it's bad. disaster..

DARlLIN couple will win, our only potential enemy is my love from star..
But we have big chance too. our couple is so sweet..
himnae chingudeul,,

Guest ktiminie

Shin Hye Instagram Update
I don't get a thing ahhhhhhh @TheFoodMonster we miss u already!!!
yQRtot.png
#피노키오 #설빙 #촬영중 쫀득쫀득 바삭바삭 #인절미토스트 목감기야 안녕 #배도라지차 맛이좋군. 배가 든든하니 좋긴한데 먹고나니 졸립다.. 엄마야...
부제 가리기 ㅋㅋ

ktiminie

said: Shin Hye Instagram Update

#피노키오 #설빙 #촬영중 쫀득쫀득 바삭바삭 #인절미토스트 목감기야 안녕 #배도라지차 맛이좋군. 배가 든든하니 좋긴한데 먹고나니 졸립다.. 엄마야...

부제 가리기 ㅋㅋ

Guest ktiminie

k_xs said:

ktiminie

said: Shin Hye Instagram Update

부제 가리기 ㅋㅋ

I might watching the 1st episode of Pinocchio on OneTVasia while refreshing my phone to see live recaps from @fringe, @"Rania Zeid"‌ and other chingus.

Same here..

Even yesterday was my graduation day i keep opening this thread... my friend beside me said i'am crzy drama. But when they see my wallpaper is lee jong suk. They expression change like mine.. crzy too. Scream, "Woaahh sooo handsomeeee" like that... Hahaha. I'am so addicted.. now i'am listening ost pinocchio with big speaker all over my house... today i'am alone..

>:)

Sorry if urr not understand my english. =))

ZMK18 said: I'm a silent reader and this is my first post on this thread.nice meeting with you all :)) I can't describe any words how i like this drama and this page saves me a lotttt.I always refresh this page whenever i use the internet.Thanks a lot!!! Let's wait Wednesday together :x 8-> :)>-