[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Honeypies said: Hi, i don't want to post here with my real account so i made a new one. I'm Lee Minho's fan just a fan not any shipper. Now i know LJS fans hate Minho. LOL why you people ?, no need to hate him. It's not necessary for some of you to compare them. Every one knows who is more popular, has more fans and love.@myashe you need a school to learn word and sentences but before that learn to respect.@aznfantizie worship and praise LJS all you want girl. But you don't have to compare them and make it look like LJS is better. If you think Minho's Dramas are not interesting ! who cares girl ! but you need to know something that there are many people who watch Dramas just to see him. His Dramas are interesting ok and more popular than of LJS. I had respect for Park Shinhye but some of immature LJS fan made me forget that. Lee Jongsuk can have her. Immature jealous LJS and PSH fans. Sigh !  X(

Guest MylesC

Wate~~~ever.....some couples dating news, totally made my day huh. Prolly next Shinhye - Jongsuk ( i know Shinhye will not go public ) fangurl can dream. @AliceN your delulu better work huh :D

I just want to say something about my experience.
Shinhye is precious to me, she has strong personality and mature even more than hot boys outhere. The girl must get more respect eventhough not everyone do that for her. (and I've never ask that, cant pleasure everyone, I know)

But talking "respect".
You said "I had respect for Park Shinhye but some of immature LJS fan made me forget that."
Respect someone can't be change because someone else. That's because you just wanna find "target" to blame for your satisfaction.
It's not only you see immature fans, I met them too, even very bad words from them. And the important, it's not only from LJS's, also LMH's and even Shinhye's too. You're asking for respect but you didn't do it right.
Shinhye is not something that can be given, so please dont talk about "can have" here.
And If you read this, you must be regret for your post.
You should be your true account when posted it, so if someone to angry, they will find you. Dont make a new account to cover as a LMH's fan. I have A LOT OF Minshin friends and LMH's fan (diehard fan) they won't never talk like you because they know that will harm their idol's honor base on your words. 
I've been in war with some crazy fans of Shinhye. They talked to me they "protect" Shinhye but the truth is not at all, just got for her more antifan, nothing good and I hopeless to shut all mouths up.
If you're a diehard fan, you should be ashamed.

@Honeypies ..i admit that my english is not as good as yours but i believe my friend here undrrstand what i write.. i try hard to learn.... I never ever said that i hate an actor or maybe i think you miss read my post.. you should read it again... Am just saying that i hate media when they compared between actors like A vs B i hate it.. because every actors have their own charisma and capability.. But i understand what you feeling right now.... Your broken heart makes you not you today maybe that is why you even create a new account.. so i will forget all you said about me and my friends here... ... well forget about hardness already... i need to rewatch my pinocchio... the best drama ever... to all my dear chingus here i am sorry because my english not too good..but i hope you all understand what i say... :)>-

Rania Zeid

said:

And For That Reason Kids, don't you ever ship a drama couple or any unconfirmed couple for real cz it may happens to you too and u ll get disappointed and hurt at the end... My advice to you never be delulus stay realistic and just support their friendship  :)>-  Forever pessimistic 

LEE JONG SUK x PARK SHIN HYE for INSTYLE KOREA   Cr:  allmyliesarewishes

Cr: twitter 

Honeypies said: Hi, i don't want to post here with my real account so i made a new one. I'm Lee Minho's fan just a fan not any shipper. Now i know LJS fans hate Minho. LOL why you people ?, no need to hate him. It's not necessary for some of you to compare them. Every one knows who is more popular, has more fans and love.@myashe you need a school to learn word and sentences but before that learn to respect.@aznfantizie worship and praise LJS all you want girl. But you don't have to compare them and make it look like LJS is better. If you think Minho's Dramas are not interesting ! who cares girl ! but you need to know something that there are many people who watch Dramas just to see him. His Dramas are interesting ok and more popular than of LJS. I had respect for Park Shinhye but some of immature LJS fan made me forget that. Lee Jongsuk can have her. Immature jealous LJS and PSH fans. Sigh !  X(

Guest samasta93

sleepykid said: I'm just gonna read fanfic of @aznfantizie for now at least I know that Dalpo and Inha in her story are making plans for their first night.