[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Guest gland123

http://www.koreaboo.com/concert/90s-dance-group-re-f-reunite-april/Is that true? Both of them got dating rumours with JS and SH and now they dated in reality in London. Dispatch you forgot another bird couple went on a honeymoon  date in London also. Lol

Guest aydenJ

Wait a minute!!! What is it that in the news? Whre can i read the article on a couple caught dating in london? They not js & sh right? [-O< [-O< :-t

See.. I got the feeling about it.. I knew it.. Calling @cloe.. See, i told u dear.. Darling, hwaiting!! Take your time to get close and know each other.. You got my blessing!! @aydenj.. Look on soompi.. They also write about it.. No, It's not about darling, but it corcern and change the whole story.. I can't mention their names here..

NukeA said: See.. I got the feeling about it.. I knew it.. Calling @cloe.. See, i told u dear.. Darling, hwaiting!! Take your time to get close and know each other.. You got my blessing!! @aydenj.. Look on soompi.. They also write about it.. No, It's not about darling, but it corcern and change the whole story.. I can't mention their names here..

So i guess there will be no photoshop of Lee Jong Suk Ssi's pictures... with other guy when someday instyle or millet release their other photo shoot to public... fiuhhhhhbhhh \:D/ This ship sail itself... All you have to do is just sit on your room.. Take a deep breath... And wait for the momment... This ship will always give you something to your weak heart lol... Fighting darling...fighting pinocchio =D>

Guest aydenJ

Thx chingus @missalmondeyes91 @NukeA for filling me up..i am relief. our darling should take their own sweet time cruising this friendship... :D

CAwFr73UgAALY1J.jpg
CAwFr8NVEAAgqdN.jpg
cr as tagged

Hello everyone, I'm come back with strong heart, recovered from "darling couple syndrome"
I was scare of my-self day by day I can't stop to watching them. it's never happen to me :-S
I can't even seeing them with another co-star. these day, I think ...it's better,I still following their news
but not every times like before.
:)>-