[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Guest samasta93

Dear @aznfantizie For some unknown reasons youtube cant be accessed from soompi.. Could you please kindly provide the youtube link instead? Thanks ^^

Guest samasta93

aznfantizie said:

Does anyone know if this got anything to do with the same fan meeting in Shanghai?! If they're going to announce anything I want to make sure I have my popcorn and confetti ready while waiting by my laptop :))

Their answer on Instyle interview was so warm.. i can feel their closeness.. Is it love? I guess they're still in making the way there.. Like Shin Hye said, she's still contemplating on "how's and working love out".. And Jong Sukkie also said, as long as "that one" is standing by him unconditionally.. But, of all the step on love.. In my opinion, this first step is always the most interesting and charming.. So, just let them have and enjoy it.. But, as a fan, I miss their action together.. Hopely they can work together again in the future.. Just like samchoon Dal Po said, it's just reasons to stay beside each other.. Aaahh, i feel empty without them..
:-S
Listening and watching all the pinocchio MV made by fans on youtube.. Still have those breath taking feeling.. Like Jong said, it really beautiful story and scene.. Fairy Love.. aawwhhh.

Btw, @aznfantizie.. I read all of your fanfic.. I really enjoy it.. You are a super talented writer.. keep on going girl!

Why is the thread so dead?! MUST .... PUMP.... SOME....MORE...OXYGEN!
15 Reasons Why Darlin Couple is the Ultimate OTP

1. Just look at the damn way he stares at her. If I was her, I'd drag him to sign the marriage papers right away. d43d22b9gw1enugwsxbnvg20670et4qr.gifbd059c00jw1epsby1yhjkj20k00b9wfm.jpg
  2. And look at how she looks back at him. *cue LOVE IS THE MOMENTweb_1948281880_b0b22ec7.jpg
  3. The way they interact with each other...... Just stahhhhpp it you two!    tumblr_nkxrwfTNeM1sl7awmo1_400.giftumblr_nkxkeiHAHA1tkq3l4o1_250.giftumblr_nky58bOa1i1sl7awmo2_400.gifd43d22b9gw1enugx7b2s1g20980dsx6s.gif4.giftumblr_nkk85ikVrI1tkq3l4o3_250.gif6967641276_1297c426a0_b.jpg
  4. They just naturally hold hands. Yup. They're just friends. THEY MUST ONLY BE JUST FRIENDS. BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY HUMANS ALL GO AROUND HOLDING EACH OTHER HANDS....and faces  d43d22b9gw1enugwdgiq0g2053081kjl.giftumblr_nfzsjiZDF01tkq3l4o3_250.gifTbDANQ.gifaGh6iY.gif
  5. Because they take selfies sitting 0cm away from each other, breathing in each other's oxygen and all that.park-shin-hye-and-lee-jong-suk-jpg.jpg?wphoto541288.jpghqdefault.jpg10919483_422661774557231_1740940139_a.jp
  6. Because their ideal type...is each other.   tumblr_n5ikh3NzVy1t0k471o1_r1_250.giftumblr_nh5nt8qlzH1tfc0j2o1_500.gif
  7. Because they're the King and Queen of Aegyo and Kings and Queens are always, always meant to be together.  tumblr_nh4c7gcIfG1tkq3l4o1_500.giftumblr_mfaq3kVo741qdcel5o2_250.gif
  8. Because they have sexy moles. I never knew moles could be so sexy, really. sh-rightmole_zps499dff69.jpgW-Korea_Lee-Jong-Suk-12-3-694x450.jpg
  9. Because they just gravitate towards each other.  tumblr_nigjq12nNo1tkq3l4o5_250.giftumblr_nigi8x96OM1tkq3l4o2_500.giftumblr_nicc43qIDI1tkq3l4o3_250.gif
  10. Because they can sport the weirdest haircuts and still manage to look...kinda cute?  tumblr_nexlttONBZ1r2n2w2o1_500.gifimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7GgXe58SI_gI5b4YIseB
  11. Because they give out the most adorable hugs.  tumblr_ngp2ovcP6x1tiuaoto1_500.gif
  12. And the cutest forehead kisses. EVER!!! tumblr_nhzcjvVfVh1tkq3l4o1_250.giftumblr_nhzcjvVfVh1tkq3l4o2_250.gif
  13. And the sexiest and most romantic kisses.  tumblr_ng547bYSUf1rsi6iwo4_250.giftumblr_ng36yu9VU21qe3kfyo5_500.giftumblr_ni98qvzygi1tkq3l4o5_r1_250.gif
  14. Since we're talking about kisses... Lee Jong Suk will always be the FIRST MAN who taught Park Shin Hye how to kiss on screen. Her first real kiss.... belongs to him.  tumblr_ng547bYSUf1rsi6iwo2_250.gif
  15. Because they are URI One. True. Pair. tumblr_nia8bwJGaJ1u5zh0jo1_500.giftumblr_inline_nljs0tTtAY1qbsnap_500.jpg10942445_342625722606074_451946507337304
So .. I mean it's only very natural that we ship these two right..?? RIGHT!!!!!Selfsailingship.gifgiphy.gif
ACTUALLY....tumblr_m5h2nnq7Ty1qg9f9k.gif

tumblr_m5p38jxuVj1rn95k2o1_500.gif
Because all I ever think about now is for them to get married and have babies. Lots of cute little Shin Hye's and Jong Suk's running around with cute little moles and weird little hair cuts. YEP.mawwiage.gif?w=640Do_It_Now!.gif

AND THIS CONCLUDES MY OXYGEN PUMPING SESSION.tumblr_inline_ni2qcpSoIU1qkdowu.gif

All gifs/images credit to their owners!

@aznfantizie thank you for those reason why we love the dalin couple hehe it absolutely made my day and I did smiled in terms end! I love the friendship between PSH and LJS. I hope they will keep that bond because they seemed like kids to me..constantly playing around lol For now, I love the Dalin couple! It will be forever be my favorite couple. Full of warmth and cheesiness! Maybe one day PSH and LJS would be able to collaborate in another work in the future. Whether it's another drama or movie :) for now, I am enjoying the present and what fate has to offer

@aznfantizie.. Yups, you did a good job giving me those vivid and blowedaway in imaginating what if it's really happen. @-) I'm your fan!!!
And thank for the "reason" give.. It's really lightup my empty heart..

@littlericeball.. It's natural because they are in the same age.. They'll playing around and bickering like kids just like forever.. It's kind a fun you know.. never feel bored to watch them
:P
No to OT..#PinocchioisTheBestEver..

Embedded image permalink

cr: on pic
class="single-title" style="border: 0px; margin: 0.5em 0px 0.3em; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; font-size: 32px; color: rgb(78, 78, 78); font-family: 'Myriad Pro', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; line-height: normal; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[NEWS] Lee Jong Suk talks about kiss scenes with Park Shin Hye, Jin Se Yeon, and Lee Bo Young

) 100% -42px no-repeat;">MAR 21

Posted by leejongsukworld

Lee Jong Suk talks about kiss scenes with Park Shin Hye, Jin Se Yeon, and Lee Bo Young

With his ever-increasing popularity, actor Lee Jong Suk visited Taiwan on March 21st and greeted 2,500 fans during a fan meeting in Taiwan.

Since it was a fan meeting, there were many opportunities to interview the actor about interesting stories from his acting experiences.
As revealed by Park Shin Hye, who starred alongside Lee Jong Suk as a couple in SBS hit drama Pinocchio, the actor actually shows a cute side of himself off-camera. During the fan meeting, Lee Jong Suk first denied that he practices aegyo, reasoning that, “it is embarrassing,” but later confidently stated that doing aegyo is an inborn talent for him and even did live demonstrations for the fans.

Besides partnering with Park Shin Hye, Lee Jong Suk also had the opportunity to couple with Jin Se Yeon in SBS drama Doctor Stranger and Lee Bo Young in SBS drama I Can Hear Your Voice. His kiss scenes with the actresses became a hot issue as he was always able to do it so romantically and naturally. When asked how he determines how long each kiss scene should be, Lee Jong Suk first humbly answered, “it’s decided by the director,” but then later added,”it depends on my feelings,” showing his professionalism as he explained that if it was too long, it may be edited away; if it was too quick, it would be awkward

During the press conference, Lee Jong Suk also shared what he does during his free time. The model-turned-actor said that he is a geek who likes to stay home and daydream, avoiding workouts if possible. Even when asked if he would call good-friend Kim Woo Bin out to exercise, he candidly answered, “I hate exercising!”, leading to laughter among the reporters. Lee Jong Suk even revealed that he went to watch the movie 20, starring Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, and 2PM’s Junho, where he almost teared up while watching.

In other news, Lee Jong Suk recently released a video teaser for a mysterious special project that is about to happen on March 28th.

Source: ETtoday
©koreebo

[21.03.2015] TV Reprt + Interview- Lee Jong Suk @ Taiwan FM

Cr: 中視新聞

Lee Jong Suk at Taiwan airport

(Cr: obillyyi)

Link to video  (Cr: Jshine)

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XOTE3Mzk5MzM2.html 

class="js-clip_title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 36px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.1; color: rgb(68, 85, 102); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; word-wrap: break-word; background-color: rgb(244, 245, 247);"LJS 2015 TW FM support video( cr.LJStwust)

https://vimeo.com/122807942?ref=tw-share 

Guest aydenJ

listening to "love me like you do" ellie goulding While cruising your post @aznfantizie & rewatching Instyle photo....some naughty thoughts cross my mind! Ha..ha!!!!! Love your 15 reasons oxygen pumping indeed...@aznfantizie you made my sunday <:-P :x :D

class="titleNews" style="font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk Cozy Up in London and Share Thoughts on ′Pinocchio′ Kisses

Meeting each other in London, Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk shot a warm and cozy pictorial for star & fashion magazine, InStyle

InStyle recently revealed what Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk were doing in London. Despite it being awhile since SBS′ Pinocchio ended, the two actors still appeared as close as ever, creating beautiful photos.

Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk Cozy Up in London and Share Thoughts on ′Pinocchio′ Kisses

During the interview, the two addresssed their intimiate kiss scenes in Pinocchio

"The director had a very pretty image in his head, so we just went for it as it was written in the script," explained Lee Jong Suk. "I still listen to the OST even though the drama is over, and whenever I listen to the song, it′s such a beautiful scene that I can still see it vividly in my head." 

Park Shin Hye agreed, saying, "I think a great kiss scene came out because everything was organized with much detail, including the direction of the hands."

Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk Cozy Up in London and Share Thoughts on ′Pinocchio′ Kisses

Talking about acting, Lee Jong Suk showed his passion for wanting to continue improving in acting. "That′s why I′m the type to persistently push myself when it comes to acting." 

Park Shin Hye shared about all the luck she′s had with her projects and co-stars. "Through my projects, I think I met all the male actors in their 20s." 

The full interview and pictorial will be included in the April issue of InStyle.

Photo Credit: InStyle

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/89453/parkshinhye-leejongsuk-for-instyle

_______________________________________-

tumblr_nllppilSdp1sl7awmo1_1280.jpg

Cr: DC 

Lee Jong Suk releases special video teaser for mysterious project

Posted on March 21, 2015 

tumblr_inline_nllqbvGjmJ1sp3v51_500.png 

On March 20th, Lee Jong Suk released a special video teaser for an unknown project to be released later this month!

In this short 15-second teaser, Lee Jong Suk is seen looking suave, posing for the camera in an array of outfits. At the end, he chicly walks on screen to sit on a stool in front of a white canvas, making fans wonder what he has in store for them.

Recently, he has been busy doing various projects, including a casual LA pictorial for Marie Claire and reuniting with Park Shin Hye for the latest Millet CF.

The final mysterious project will be released on March 28th.

Watch his teaser here!

Source: Koreaboo   

class="at_title" style="font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 32px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 38px; padding: 0px 17.15625px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Shin Hye And Lee Jong Suk Are A Loving Couple In London Pictorial For InStyle

By Elsa B. | March 21, 2015 01:15 PM EDT

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye InStyle April 2015 London Pictures

Pinocchio co-stars Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye became a stylish tourist couple in the April issue of InStyle. The famous drama twosome explored the city of London while being naturally charismatic in casual designer outfits. For the pictorial, they rested by a canal, took an espresso break inside a coffee shop, and sat on the hood of a classic Morris car.

Lee worked a variety of styles, from a biker leather jacket with a hard edge to a sophisticated suit with a modern blue hue. Park donned various runway trends as well, including platform sandals, horizontally striped tops, and blouses with over-sized sleeves. One of her standout combinations was a wide rim hat coupled with a white bohemian blouse, knee-high boots, jean shorts and Saint Laurent's Stand-Up Collar Jacket in Black and Beige Paisley Matelassé Cotton. The memorable jacket was also worn by f(x)'s Krystal in the March issue of W Korea.

During the accompanying interview, the popular actors discussed the famous Pinocchio hand kissing scene, behind-the-scenes secrets of the drama set, and their successful careers. Lee even confessed that he still listens to the drama's original soundtrack from time to time. To read the full interview, remember to pick up the April issue of InStyle!

Park Shin Hye recently traveled to another beautiful country, Thailand, for the March issue of Ceci. Meanwhile, Lee Jong Suk looked like a movie star on the streets of Los Angeles in the March issue of Marie Claire.

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/185430/20150321/park-shin-hye-lee-jong-suk-pinocchio-instyle.htm