[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

WOOOO!!! that was a good premiere everyone !! :D I'm liking Park Shin Hye' role so far I may or may not have the words for it yett!!! Quirky?? it's like Lee Gyu Won but a bit more quirkier than that and a bit more confident!!!  A lot more confident and happier than Cha Eun Sang and talks more than Go Dok Mi. Love her and I'm so glad this role is a bit more different than the usual! AWESOME ! :D

Guest LaDadaista

Pinocchio EP1's Online Rating 2014.11.12B2Prgy4CIAAz9Gk.jpg:large
Source: 

เรทติ้งออนไลน์พีนอคคิโอตอนนี้ ถึงว่ากระตุกแสรดดดดด เรทติ้งแบบนี้ยอมกระตุกค่ะ! pic.twitter.com/dwRawhZcZb

— *มีกระท้อน89*Odd (@Winter_Roses)

November 12, 2014

I'm enjoying the first episode so far... Funny, cute, witty, looks like fun just like IHYV...
I love Choi In Ha and Choi Dal Po dynamics. Really like it that they seem know each other the most.
Young Choi Dal Po (Nam Da Reum) is really impressive and he's really cute with young Choi In Ha.
The children and HS backstory are really well done. Now hopefully the drama will do well till the end [-O< [-O<

Pinocchio fighting! :-bd

Hey everyone.... i'm ParkH! :D It's been awhile since i've been in a soompi forum. The last time I joined was during Emergency Couple. I did translations for previews and videos last time. I would also like to do so here. I might not be able to join fully because I have my assignments and my exams are just around the corner.... If you guys need any translations please tag me and I will try to translate it as soon as I see it! :)