[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

alt="" data-pin-url="http://kayleecorner2.tumblr.com/post/108560207969/im-not-sure-if-dalpo-likes-touching-inhas-face" data-pin-description="Kayleecorner" style="outline: none 0px; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; box-sizing: border-box; display: block; max-width: none; width: 540px;">

Thats what ive been thinking too...coz of im not mistaken the actions were sometimes written on the scripts too...but i guess with LJS, ITS HIS CHOICE (hehehe delulu mind on)

Guys about the endorsements, does Millet cater to other types of apparel or only winter jackets? Thanks

So Now are we goin to have some  IG updates from the set of Millet Photoshoot from both sukii and Shinhye?? :D 

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 23px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; font-stretch: inherit; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Pinocchio” Special of “Healing Camp” Canceled Due to Scheduling Conflictskiddy_days January 19, 2015

“Pinocchio” Special of “Healing Camp” Canceled Due to Scheduling ConflictsThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

The “Pinocchio” special of “Healing Camp” has been canceled.

According to a broadcast associate, the filming for the “Pinocchio” cast special for SBS “Healing Camp” scheduled for January 22 has been canceled.

The associate said, “As the cast of drama ‘Pinocchio’ received so much love, they are still busy with their schedules. Therefore, it was difficult to find a time for the four actors, Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young Kwang, andLee Yoo Bi, to be able to participate.

Earlier, “Healing Camp” had revealed that they had planned to have actors Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young Kwang, and Lee Yoo Bi together on the show and revisit their acting and tell the behind-the-scenes stories.

However, Lee Jong Suk was catching up on schedules that he had pushed aside for “Pinocchio” and could no longer attend. At that, the rest of the members also said, “If we can’t all go on the show together, it will be difficult to confirm our attendance.”

Meanwhile, “Pinocchio” tells of story of news reporters who chase after truths. The reporters spend 24 hours a day with each other and eventually, their relationship turns into love. The last episode aired on January 15. 

http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/19/pinocchio-special-of-healing-camp-canceled-due-to-scheduling-conflicts/

class="entry-title" style="margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 28px; color: rgb(194, 162, 111); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; box-sizing: border-box; direction: ltr; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"Lee Jong-suk to become the face of ‘Millet’Posted by: Han Jihee , January 20, 2015

이종석

Lee Jong-suk to become the face of Millet

Actor Lee Jong-suk was selected as a promotional model for a French outdoor brand, ‘Millet’.

Having finished his drama ‘Pinocchio’ recently, which has received a lot of love from viewers, he signed a contract with Millet, maintaining his career in advertisement industry.

An insider of Millet said that Millet has thought highly of Lee Jong-suk, with his career as a professional model and good body condition, and various images that he has, from a pretty-boy image to a charming gentleman.

“We are expecting to draw the younger generation by selecting Lee Jong-suk as our model.” Executive Director, Park Yong-hak of marketing said. “With Lee Jong-suk’s younger and sensuous looks, Millet is planning to seek a variety of styles and hope to receive a synergy effect.” He added.

Lee Jong-suk is planning to engage in a variety of promotions and works after ‘Pinocchio’ reaching its end.

GET IT K Han Jihee, Photography by Well Made Entertainment, English Translation by Veronica Choi 

http://www.getitk.com/lee-jong-suk-to-become-the-face-of-millet/?lang=en

Guest Sachiko

Hi. I've watched Hello Counselor yesterday. One of the student said that he is watching Pinocchio and asked his teacher to watch it too since there is a kissing scene between Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk. HAHAHA. I'm glad that Koreans are watching it. 

Guest Sachiko

Hi @TheFoodMonster Episode 204. The student only mentioned it but made me happy though. <3 if you want, just skip the other concerns on that episode. Just watch the concern of the many good looking boys. HAHA.

Guest Sachiko

Welcome Chinggu @TheFoodMonster. Thanks also for your passion in translating. You're the best Chinggu. Enjoy watchiiing that episode. :)

TheFoodMonster said: Cr: Naver News
Millet, Lee Jong Suk Chosen as the Exclusive Model...With Park Shin Hye as a Couple
201501200912775512_54bd9e0a02ff5_99_201501200917.jpg
The French authentic outdoor brand Millet chose Lee Jong Suk as their exclusive model.
Millet chose actor Lee Jong Suk who features in many movies, TV dramas, and advertisements as their new representative model, and the contract with him seems like it will make the brand even more popular in the year 2015.
The representative of Millet stated, "The model Lee Jong Suk has shown excellent acting skills that reveals his excellent physical condition as well as the playful charm and smile of young adults. He shows a variety of images and has a lot of good points that made us choose him as our representative model." In addition, "Based on his own character self-analysis, he reveals personality in his acting which makes everything seem more real and truthful. His sense of fashion is also amazing that he gains the attention and popularity of people from his own native country as well as from people overseas. We expect that Lee Jong Suk will bring life into the brand".

For the female model, Park Shin Hye who has been their model in the year 2014 has renewed her contract for the year 2015. The idea that they who appeared as a couple in the popular SBS drama 'Pinocchio' will appear together as the representative models for this brand is gaining a lot of attention.
The representative of Millet stated, " We expect that our sales will increase through Lee Jong Suk's and Park Shin Hye's modeling. They each reveal a different charm so we expect to reveal a variety of more sensual outdoor styling to youths of different charms."
If you want to post this again, don't forget to give me (TheFoodMonster) credit! :D
Please don't OT me. Darling Couple are appearing together. :)

please wake me up. i can't seem to let go of this drama. i miss them so much - the Choi family, our Toilet couple, the YGN reporters. It's Tuesday now and I am so excited because tomorrow is Wednesday and i am so used to count Wednesday as Pinocchio day. :(