[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

They each reveal a

different charm so we expect to reveal a variety of

more sensual outdoor styling to youths of different

charms."

Sensual? hohoho so Darling couple sexual tension is not only my delusion

well, because they'll endorse mainly jackets Jongsuk probably will say "these jackets are too thick" all over again loool

Thank god & thank Millet all the internationals fans going to have the chance to see Darling Couple together again.I feel so depress that I can't sleep. I really miss Darling CoupleThank you to all of you for your posts and for translate.   ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

vanillatwirls said: In fact, I'm glad that Healing Camp is cancelled because they are so busy with their own schedules! But the good news is, our Darling couple will reunite again for Millet! Hahaha I guess our withrawal syndromes will only get worse but it's all right. SH asked us not to forget Darling couple and love them always anyway :x :\"> And thanks, @TheFoodMonster your translations are always quick! It's great waking up to such good news!

OMGGGGGGG, i know some CF for JongSuk and ShinHye together will happen soon!!!
Healing Camp is Canceled but Everything Happened for A Reason!!
GYAAAAAAAAAAA,, SQUEEEEEEEEEELLLLL!! More SkinShip of them is COMINGGG SOONNNNN!!! lol :x :x :x ;)) ;)) ;))

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-shadow: none; visibility: visible; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; white-space: nowrap;"Top Ten K-Drama Moments Of The Week – January Week 3by couchkimchi January 19, 20150LINE it!<>2 of 11

1. “Pinocchio“: Goodbye is just the beginning

While we are psyched about Hyun Binmaking his drama comeback this week, we are also having withdrawals as “Hyde, Jekyll, Me” is set to take over our recent Wednesday-Thursday addiction. “Pinocchio” has given viewers an unforgettable farewell, clinching the show as one among our favorite K-dramas. So, it should come as no surprise that this scene is firmly at number one.

With their careers as reporters secure and no longer burdened by the weight of the past, Ha Myung and In Ha have begun preparing for their nuptials, modeling wedding attire in front of their biggest fans, Grandpa Gong Pil andDad Dal Pyung, who are overwhelmed by their collective pulchritude. However, it’s behind the dressing room curtains where the couple puts on a real show, closing the finale with a lip-lock that’s sure to make everyone’s top 10 kisses of 2015!

이종석-박신혜, 달콤한 키스 @피노키오( Pinocchio) 20회 (최종회)150115:

Millet has been getting enormous thank yous both from korean and international Pinocchio fans..lol
Credit khjpearl
:)) :)) :))
According to another tweet people are very excited on their IG too......not surprised.......for all of us having the withdrawal symptoms this news is heaven sent...

Thank god we are going to see Jong Suk and Shin Hye together again, and don't they always interview them when they do these kind of advertisements? i hope we can see some interviews like when they modeled for Jambangee :)
And it would be nice if they could reschedule for Healing Camp in February, but I will try not to get my hopes up this time :)

omooo..omoooo..thank you so much millet because make our darling couple being together again..i love it so much..i cant wait to see them together again..*hoping for more more and more skinship in their photoshoot*i wish theres a produser can call them to act together as a married couple in action movie..

Styling tips on Park Shin-hye’s long coat

January 20, 2015

Source:kpopherald

Actress Park Shin-hye’s long coat in SBS drama “Pinocchio” has gained popularity among many female viewers even after the drama got off the air last week.

(SBS)

Playing a rookie reporter, the actress stuck to casual and laid-back outfits in most of the drama’s scenes. However, as Park’s character became a business reporter in the last scene, she opted for monotone long coats, matched with a blouse and slacks.

In one scene, Park rounded off her reporter look with a glen plaid coat, giving off a classy and sophisticated image.

In the other scene, she wore a long double-breasted Jill Stuart coat in gray tone, exuding a feminine and chic vibe.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

This is pretty late but I just wanted to write one last post for Pinocchio. I'm a silent lurker, I don't post much. The finale was absolutely perfect. It wrapped up everything nicely. This writer is seriously so good, I'm going to follow her from now on. Her plot twists are unpredictable & it keeps you on your toes.

LJS, his acting in this drama was phenomenal. DAEBAK, he made DP came to life, he made me laugh & cry along with him. I can't picture anyone else playing CDP but him. GREAT JOB! Definitely going to follow him.

PSH, honestly best role of hers evaaa. PSH is an actress who can pull of comical & melo. I liked her pinochio syndrome because it makes her different than all the other kdrama heroines, she's straightforward, not beating around the bush. It was so refreshing to watch.

Dal-in, I admire their relationship. I love how they built it on trust & understanding of one another. Not some fluffy love at first sight romance. These two get each other better than anyone else, there's no way to explain it other than love. Their relationship is idealistic & real, truly loved them. And their chemistry was passionate, hot, sweet & adorable.

All the characters in Pinocchio were so likable. I loved them all. SCO, Wow it's amazing how I despised her thru the drama but ended up liking her & sympathizing with her... SBJ poor guy, I felt so bad for him but I'm glad he didn't blindly followed his mom side even if he was a mamas' boy. YYR & CAP was pretty cute wonder what happened to them lol. HYUNG, I guess they didn't show him because it's only been a year so nothing really has changed.

Of course there's Dad & Grandpa, god I loved those two. I'm so glad Harabuji accepted Dal-In & saw the love between them.

The wedding scene & the kiss was beautiful I had to make it my profile pic, ahh love them. Good job SH!)

Finally, Pinocchio is a very special drama to me because it wasn't some fluffy lovey dovey romance, it was more than that. It taught you about the media, how the media can affect & ruin someone's life tremendously, the news isn't really all that reliable. It also taught us the love of family, how love conquers all. The love of family made PSR turned herself in, & SCO turned good because of IH.

It's been such a wonderful drama, and I'm so happy I gave it a chance. I'm so sad it's over. BEST DRAMA of 2014.

Dal-In & Pinocchio forever. :x \m/

Giya said: somehow I was inspired by the chinese fans that count InHa hiccups and I was losing my mind for a moment and decided to count all the skinship Darling couple has done I named it Darling Skinship Record: In total of 20 episodes Darling has done Face caressing : 18 times Mouth shutting : 8 times Hugs :10 times Kiss 4 times + 1 bread kiss + 1 indirect forehead kiss Hair sniffing : 3 times Holding hands:8 times Piggyback/carrying: 5 times Hair touching: 4 times Slide and trap: 3 times Hiding behind his back:4 times Face pinching: 4 times Call me crazy but this is what Pinocchio withdrawal syndrome has done to my poor longing soul

Guest Gat7_tjt

Oh yessssss!

Just read the news that Millet chose Lee Jong Suk as the new model along with Park Shin Hye. So excitedddddd. Go Darling Couple!! :D

Thank you so much chingus for keeping this thread alive. Love reading you all ;)

Park Shin-hye smiles with her 'Pinocchio' parents

January 20, 2015

Source:kpopherald

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=51&simg=2015012

Korean actress Park Shin-hye, who got international acclaim for her role in the SBS drama "Pinocchio," shared a selfie with her on-screen parents through Instagram on Monday.

The leading actress posed with fellow actors Shin Jung-geun -- who plays her conservative father Dal-pyung -- and Jin Kyung -- her on-screen estranged mother and successful news presenter Cha-ok.

"I already miss you Dal-pyung dad and Cha-ok mom ... It's Monday ... I think it will feel weird on Wednesday ... Let's work," the 24-year-old actress wrote in the caption.

Hit romantic drama "Pinocchio," which starred Park alongside leading actor Lee Jong-suk, concluded its three-month run on Thursday.

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)