[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Guest ktiminie

Many many thanks @Rania Zeid and @TheFoodMonster for the videos and translations, you're the best chingus gckg.gif

Actually everyone's daebak here :x , look what Pinocchio has down with us guys, we're like a big family... Emo time, yeah!!!

Please keep posting, yoooooopi :bz

Dmo5Ge.jpg
Source DC

January 19, 2015 class="entry-title single-title" Park Shin Hye Banks More Ka-ching As New VIKI Muse 017.jpg

There’s no limit to her popularity, and as one of K-ent’s busiest young celebrities, Park Shin Hye has just garnered another endorsement gig as VIKI’s new model. The actress has been selected to be the new muse because of her image of innocence and loveliness.

A couple of the fashion brand’s S/S 2015 ads featuring the Pinocchio star have recently been dropped, and we can look forward to more soon!

1_zps97736269.jpg~original2_zps667e38f3.jpg~original

Sources  |  VIKI on FB  |  Herald Corp/couch-kimchi

Who can understand Thai? This is from thailand magazine I couldn't understand any hope someone will translate it.

This is just summary of the drama, just preview what this story about. This maga issumagazine issue was published since December 2014 and their contents were delayed from November.

If there's any interesting articles from Thai magazines, I will scan and share to you guys :))

This is just summary of the drama, just preview what this story about. This maga issumagazine issue was published since December 2014 and their contents were delayed from November.

If there's any interesting articles from Thai magazines, I will scan and share to you guys :))

Thank you @taneki

I am translating that depressing article of the Pinocchio special edition of Healing Camp being cancelled right now. :( Please wait please. 

@TheFoodMonster‌ I think they will reschedule it on february, can you please translate this. http://t.co/kvXZGnguYx

Cr: Korea Daily

'Healing Camp', 'Pinocchio' Team Filming Confirmed to be Cancelled 'Further Discussion' 
2015012008231751449_1.jpg
The SBS Wed-Thurs Drama Special 'Pinocchio' edition of 'Healing Camp, Aren't You Happy?' has confirmed the viewers' fears of its cancellation.
On the 20th, according to officials, 'Pinocchio' stars Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young Kwang, and Lee Yoo Bi who are known as the Fantastic Four decided not to participate in the filming of the 'Pinocchio' edition of 'Healing Camp' which they originally planned to film on the coming 22nd. Previously, it was revealed that Lee Jong Suk couldn't participate in the filming due to his already made schedules.
In addition, due to the drama's increasing popularity, the Fantastic Four seems to be busy with new projects as well as photo shoots, CF's, etc. 
Officials revealed to Star News, "In the first place, we thought it was the right decision for all of the Fantastic Four to appear together, so we decided to adjust the filming schedule again" and "We decided to have further discussions with the 'Healing Camp' representatives to have the Fantastic Four appear in the coming month of February." 

If you want to post this again, don't forget to give me (TheFoodMonster) credit! :D

@TheFoodMonster‌ I think they will reschedule it on february, can you please translate this. http://t.co/kvXZGnguYx

@TheFoodMonster‌ thanks for all the translations...i just cant imagine how you would normally put everything else on hold just to make the Pino Family happy >:D< your translations always bring smile to our faces and love in our hearts :x

@sleepykid seems like you're always on the look now for Pino articles hehehe thank you for sharing your discoveries...i hope they will reschedule it for Valentine's day hehehe

Lee Jong Suk is the new male model of Millet that is also endorse by Park Shin Hye

@TheFoodMonster can you please even just the summary http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=103&oid=109&aid=0002977849 :o3

Cr: Korea Daily

'Healing Camp', 'Pinocchio' Team Filming Confirmed to be Cancelled 'Further Discussion' 

The SBS Wed-Thurs Drama Special 'Pinocchio' edition of 'Healing Camp, Aren't You Happy?' has confirmed the viewers' fears of its cancellation.

On the 20th, according to officials, 'Pinocchio' stars Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young Kwang, and Lee Yoo Bi who are known as the Fantastic Four decided not to participate in the filming of the 'Pinocchio' edition of 'Healing Camp' which they originally planned to film on the coming 22nd. Previously, it was revealed that Lee Jong Suk couldn't participate in the filming due to his already made schedules.

In addition, due to the drama's increasing popularity, the Fantastic Four seems to be busy with new projects as well as photo shoots, CF's, etc. 

Officials revealed to Star News, "In the first place, we thought it was the right decision for all of the Fantastic Four to appear together, so we decided to adjust the filming schedule again" and "We decided to have further discussions with the 'Healing Camp' representatives to have the Fantastic Four appear in the coming month of February." 

If you want to post this again, don't forget to give me (TheFoodMonster) credit! :D

Thanks for your great translations :)

Woah?! Lee Jong Suk & Park Shin Hye to collaborate again in Endorsement~
Credit wintercherub

"We plan to offer two models through a variety of more young sensual outdoor styling targeting consumers with different charms"
Credit khjpearl

" ..........sensual outdoor styling..........."
:-?

Cr: Naver News
Millet, Lee Jong Suk Chosen as the Exclusive Model...With Park Shin Hye as a Couple
201501200912775512_54bd9e0a02ff5_99_201501200917.jpg
The French authentic outdoor brand Millet chose Lee Jong Suk as their exclusive model.
Millet chose actor Lee Jong Suk who features in many movies, TV dramas, and advertisements as their new representative model, and the contract with him seems like it will make the brand even more popular in the year 2015.
The representative of Millet stated, "The model Lee Jong Suk has shown excellent acting skills that reveals his excellent physical condition as well as the playful charm and smile of young adults. He shows a variety of images and has a lot of good points that made us choose him as our representative model." In addition, "Based on his own character self-analysis, he reveals personality in his acting which makes everything seem more real and truthful. His sense of fashion is also amazing that he gains the attention and popularity of people from his own native country as well as from people overseas. We expect that Lee Jong Suk will bring life into the brand".

For the female model, Park Shin Hye who has been their model in the year 2014 has renewed her contract for the year 2015. The idea that they who appeared as a couple in the popular SBS drama 'Pinocchio' will appear together as the representative models for this brand is gaining a lot of attention.
The representative of Millet stated, " We expect that our sales will increase through Lee Jong Suk's and Park Shin Hye's modeling. They each reveal a different charm so we expect to reveal a variety of more sensual outdoor styling to youths of different charms."
Please don't OT me. Darling Couple are appearing together. :)

Cr: Naver News

Millet, Lee Jong Suk Chosen as the Exclusive Model...With Park Shin Hye as a Couple

The French authentic outdoor brand Millet chose Lee Jong Suk as their exclusive model.

Millet chose actor Lee Jong Suk who features in many movies, TV dramas, and advertisements as their new representative model, and the contract with him seems like it will make the brand even more popular in the year 2015.

The representative of Millet stated, "The model Lee Jong Suk has shown excellent acting skills that reveals his excellent physical condition as well as the playful charm and smile of young adults. He shows a variety of images and has a lot of good points that made us choose him as our representative model." In addition, "Based on his own character self-analysis, he reveals personality in his acting which makes everything seem more real and truthful. His sense of fashion is also amazing that he gains the attention and popularity of people from his own native country as well as from people overseas. We expect that Lee Jong Suk will bring life into the brand".

For the female model, Park Shin Hye who has been their model in the year 2014 has renewed her contract for the year 2015. The idea that they who appeared as a couple in the popular SBS drama 'Pinocchio' will appear together as the representative models for this brand is gaining a lot of attention.

The representative of Millet stated, " We expect that our sales will increase through Lee Jong Suk's and Park Shin Hye's modeling. They each reveal a different charm so we expect to reveal a variety of more sensual outdoor styling to youths of different charms."

Please don't OT me. Darling Couple are appearing together. :)

Thank you very much @TheFoodMonster thank you for sharing your skills and good knowledge for translating.

In fact, I'm glad that Healing Camp is cancelled because they are so busy with their own schedules!

But the good news is, our Darling couple will reunite again for Millet! Hahaha I guess our withrawal syndromes will only get worse but it's all right. SH asked us not to forget Darling couple and love them always anyway :x :\">

And thanks, @TheFoodMonster your translations are always quick! It's great waking up to such good news!