[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Rania Zeid said:"Please continue loving Dalin couple even though Pinocchio has ended. Thank you… Piyong~piyong"I don't know why.. but I find it so sweet when she said that. Don't you think so 

Lets continues spread love to DALING couple here... fighting Dalin couple... you are so damnn lovely.... love your lovable and sweetness..... please be real one day... dalpo.. please keep continue take care in ha even pinocchio end.....neee....

:x :\"> =D>

Guest Kiera Neon

Shinhye with Jongsuk ...kinda adorbs. Have never shipped her with anyone before. But her with Jongsuk....well....anyway !.
Bet, congrats Jongsuk for 1 million IG follower that's quite impressive  for actor / actress cos it's most of the time KPOP celebs.

Guest Gat7_tjt

Although I watched bits of the finale live and also read the recaps in this thread, I finally got to watch the final episode with english subs on Saturday. I usually would watch Pinocchio every wednesday & thursday night but this time I felt as I was avoiding it since I didn't want to get to the inevitable part: the end. I knew that if I'd watch it, that would be it. So, and this comes as a surprise, my sister (not into dramas) agreed to watch Pinocchio with me and I just keep enjoying it so much every time. I love this drama so much, it had been long since a drama captivated me this way :x

Well, I watched the finle with subs and tears were just coming down. I cried even harder when the ending credits appeared, with the photos of every actor, the crew and director. I was left with this feelings of emptiness, the one you feel when you realise something GOOD has ended. I don't even feel like watching any other drama. For me, Pinocchio set the bar high. (Of course, I'll watch any proyect with Park Shin Hye or Lee Jong Suk on it ;) )

Right now, can't move on. Miss Pinocchio a lot!!! :((

@rori0711 waaahhhh hello there kababayan... im glad that i know someone who also lives in my country...sana pumunta cla dito sa bansa nten noh para kung mngyari un promise pupunta talaga ako...hehe im from Tarlac City pala..nice meeting u here :) my ultimate idol is actually PARK SHIN HYE, i love her since He's Beautiful days..

@Rania_Zeid and @TheFoodMonster thank you for all ur gifs, pics, vids, updates and translations.. =D>

I tried to distance myself from Pinocchio to make getting over it easier, but i've been coming back here to check if there were new posts all this time, so i might just as well come back and spazz about darling couple with you guys :) Gosh I miss waiting for a new episode every wednesday :(
kiyeujay said:

ryn-s:

"Please continue loving Dalin couple even though Pinocchio has ended. Thank you… Piyong~piyonghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYsg_pMBVLg” 

MissNeda

said: I tried to distance myself from Pinocchio to make getting over it easier, but i've been coming back here to check if there were new posts all this time, so i might just as well come back and spazz about darling couple with you guys

:)

Gosh I miss waiting for a new episode every wednesday

:(
kiyeujay

said:

ryn-s:

Giya said: somehow I was inspired by the chinese fans that count InHa hiccups and I was losing my mind for a moment and decided to count all the skinship Darling couple has done I named it Darling Skinship Record: In total of 20 episodes Darling has done Face caressing : 18 times Mouth shutting : 8 times Hugs :10 times Kiss 4 times + 1 bread kiss + 1 indirect forehead kiss Hair sniffing : 3 times Holding hands:8 times Piggyback/carrying: 5 times Hair touching: 4 times Slide and trap: 3 times Hiding behind his back:4 times Face pinching: 4 times Call me crazy but this is what Pinocchio withdrawal syndrome has done to my poor longing soul

• Like 1