[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Lets parteeeeeyyyyyy ahjumma @bambiina, untie @RaniaZeid, unnie @angels_natdylax05 and fellow the Heirs especially for the second lead last year in the Heirs :D :D
Omaayaaaaa, this is my camp for the next six months and i hope there's no no no fanwar again. I am tired and meeeeh even have allergies.
LETS COUNTING GUYS :)) :))

Guest nistymaj

Yeheyyy!!!! One of my dreams come true - the pairing of these two beautiful and talented people  :x <:-P <:-P I'm happy dancing YEY! Let me join the party.... and all the awesome girls from the threads I always visit are here ...hello all  :-h :-h

@ruzike ... nooooooooooooo no more fan war ..  no more fan war .. but fan love love after this.. wakaka.. I was so tired before…. In fact I avoided soompi like it’s infected with Ebola … I almost become volatile .. so this thread we be all lovey dovey okay … 
I kinda like PSH after Miracle ..  I don’t know why I end up watching all of her dramas ..  I am looking forward the collaboration between JS and PSH .. and I am sure you gals know I am crazy of JS (though not as much as you guy) .. 
I am so passionate when I watched JS drama .. I don’t know why .. his drama always gets on my nerve.. (in a good way :D ).. EXCEPT ONE .. that one traumatized me .. wakaka.. delete everything …. 
I am not a hardcore JS fan (not like you all) but his drama always end up my top priority .. hehe.. and I shall be very very emotionally invested .. It’s all because of he is really into his character and he always get good drama (or is it he make the best of his drama) .. after IHYV .. he is on top of my list .. KSH, LJS … 
I will write long comment .. I get upset when something happen to his character .. I had sleepless nite (in fact his drama that traumatized me also cause me so many sleepless night)…
See I am super duper excited … I just can’t stop talking .. 
I can see that this drama gonna make me go haywire again .. I have not been fully hooked up on any drama yet after DS .. I used to post comment at 3 am in the morning during the DS/IHYV days .. and I would be going to work that morning) .. 
Aiya JS  .. look like I am going to have terrible day at the office starting November .. 
Hiya.. I am already super excited..  there is no trailer yet .. and I am already jumping up and down .. wakakaa.. I have very very high hope for his drama .. and he never failed me .. in fact in DS he was sooooooo good acting the love sick boy till I was so irritated.. pulling my own hair .. wakaka.. okokokokok.. I’ll stop rambling now ..
hehhe

@sleepykid
Woah .. you are also here .. I remember last time I feel like killing you SOMETIMES .. wakaka.. yesyesyesyes ,, we can rumba together gether now … I hope no more confusion ..
@Rania_Zeid .. since when I write insightful comment? … wakakaka.. I wrote crazy comment.. wahahah… looonggggggggggggggg crazy comment.. kiro.. nonsense :D
This excited feeling won’t go away .. I may be caught spamming … and may be get jailed :o before it even aired .. wahaha…
OK let see to make my post relevant..
Can anyone tell me the exact sinopsis?? I know that they gonna be reporters … but what are their connection? Colleague? Chingu? Rival?? … 
I hope it’s a 24 episodes drama .. (not too short and not too long) – just nice.. I get to see JS for 12 weeks .. that is about 3 months … yeah .. he is like a drug and I get my fix for three months..
I am very sure I am gonna love it …
My instinct tells me.. wakaka… 
Oh my behavior remind me of Eric in Dicover love – wakaka.. I keep telling myself – Bambiina stop posting.. don’t post you don’t have anything relevant to post .. stop making yourself look crazy.. stop rambling .. I am like a parrot .. no ?? .. like a chipanzzi?? .. screaming?? Too excited.. wahaha… yesyesyes .. no matter how much I tell myself to stop posting .. I end up posting .. Rania – tie my hands please .. wahahaha

Bambiina

said:

@sleepykid
Woah .. you are also here .. I remember last time I feel like killing you SOMETIMES .. wakaka.. yesyesyesyes ,, we can rumba together gether now … I hope no more confusion ..
@Rania_Zeid .. since when I write insightful comment? … wakakaka.. I wrote crazy comment.. wahahah… looonggggggggggggggg crazy comment.. kiro.. nonsense :D
This excited feeling won’t go away .. I may be caught spamming … and may be get jailed :o before it even aired .. wahaha…
OK let see to make my post relevant..
Can anyone tell me the exact synopsis?? I know that they gonna be reporters … but what are their connection? Colleague? Chingu? Rival?? … 
I hope it’s a 24 episodes drama .. (not too short and not too long) – just nice.. I get to see JS for 12 weeks .. that is about 3 months … yeah .. he is like a drug and I get my fix for three months..
I am very sure I am gonna love it …
My instinct tells me.. wakaka… 
Oh my behavior remind me of Eric in Dicover love – wakaka.. I keep telling myself – Bambiina stop posting.. don’t post you don’t have anything relevant to post .. stop making yourself look crazy.. stop rambling .. I am like a parrot .. no ?? .. like a chipanzzi?? .. screaming?? Too excited.. wahaha… yesyesyes .. no matter how much I tell myself to stop posting .. I end up posting .. Rania – tie my hands please .. wahahaha

Guest kchung06

All I can say is yea, November cannot get here fast , can we skip October!!!! So looking forward to this lead actor, such a big fan of his ......figjting!!!!!

@Sleepykid That was before .. wahah.. now I want to kiss you.. I come in peace oso .. wahaha..
it didn't work ...
Ohhhh ... this thread might be closed because of me.. spamming..
So excited to watch PSH and JS ... because they are both very young. Sukki is a good kisser .. wakaka can't wait to see lovey dovey scene... and Sukki is known as the MASTER of SKINSHIP .. He kissed hair .. he kissed hands .. hihihi.. everywhere ... 
I loike him very much .. and he easily create chemistry .. infact he can have very good chemistry also with a Cow ... I swear .. He is thattttttttttttttttttt good

Seems everyone is too excited about the onscreen couple. I am more anticipating to the quality drama. But, with the collaboration of IHYV, I think it should not be a problem then. Always looking on the other aspects of the drama, other than can't wait to watch LJS and PSH in a drama.
I know I am too excited about it as well! Please be chill, be chill!

Guest kidhysteria

Hi all, waiting here with you will make it easier ;)

:x loooove of my life, I will see him again. I am not so excited about the script, but hope Sukkie one more time will make drama look good [-O<

Guest aya52893

hi chinggus! Great! Sukkie confirmed already. I'm not a super fond of him but I like his drama IHYV too. I also watch him in DS. He is cute and good actor. So I'm a lil fond of him too. I also like Park Shin hye, I follow all her dramas. I love heartstrings and flower boy next door. Her recent drama The heirs is 50/50. The storyline is too typical teenage drama.. it doesn't make me so hooked about the drama and unforgettable drama but the whole drama is okay and bcoz PSH is there I watch it til the end. Hahaha. Just like in DS I watch it til the end bcoz of Sora and Sukkie too. Hahaha.. hope this drama will not disappoint me.

Fighting Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk! Looking forward for Pinocchio. Wish it will be daebak! :)

Newsroom drama Pinocchio secures rookie reporter castby girlfriday | September 12, 2014 | No Comments

Pinocchio1.jpg

We’ve finally got a lineup for upcoming SBS newsroom drama Pinocchio, and there aren’t any big surprises or shakeups. Park Shin-hye (Heirs) was first to confirm the offer, and now Lee Jong-seok (Doctor Stranger), Lee Yubi (Gu Family Book), and Kim Young-kwang (Plus Nine Boys) have officially signed on. Of course I’M terribly excited that Lee Jong-seok will be reuniting with I Hear Your Voice’s writer-director team, because I miss the warm fuzzies that that drama made me feel. Where are you, warm fuzzies of dramaland? Won’t you return to me?

The drama stars a foursome of bright-eyed, bushy-tailed rookie broadcast reporters at the city news desk, and will be a coming-of-age story about launching themselves into their first real-world social battleground in their twenties. They’ll basically spend every waking moment together because they have to work around the clock, and naturally, hijinks and romance will come to pass.

Park Shin-hye plays the heroine who suffers from a form of Pinocchio syndrome, which makes her hiccup whenever she tells a lie. For some odd reason she chooses to be a news reporter because of this, likely because she’s idealistic enough to think she won’t ever have to lie on the job. Lee Jong-seok plays a young reporter who’s been working at the news desk for a year. He’s tall and good-looking (well duh), but his shabby appearance — rundown clothes, bowl-cut hair (ack!) — hides all his good features and nobody gives him a second glance. But he’s eloquent and has an especially sharp memory, and just needs the right grooming and cultivating to put his best foot forward.

Kim Young-kwang plays a chaebol heir with a sunny disposition, who’s never once had to live like a commoner while growing up. He spent a year working at a fashion magazine and quit, and tries his hand at broadcast news instead. Unlike the hero, he’ll be the kind of well-dressed, confident, handsome man to turn heads everywhere he goes. Lee Yubi plays an ex-sasaeng-fan (in her high school and college days) who turns her idol fangirl know-how into useful skills as a reporter. She’s described as timid but extremely dogged, which sounds contradictory and yet perfect to describe a rabid fan.

The cast also includes Lee Pil-mo (Emergency Couple), Byun Hee-bong (Flower Grandpa Investigation Unit), Kang Shin-il (God’s Gift–14 Days), and I Hear Your Voice’s hilarious judge Kim Kwang-kyu, and Gap-dong’s Jung In-ki who are both reuniting with the PD.

Pinocchio follows She’s So Lovable on Wednesdays and Thursdays in November. Whoo!

Pinocchio2.jpg