[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

How do i fill the emptiness? it is bad this time because this is the first time i saw a live korean show. i usually see tv shows which had been completed n i used to do a complete marathon. that time itself the ending wd leave such an empty feeling. bt this time it is evn worse.

i usually hate mondays as it is the start of a week bt thanx to pinochio i came to look forward to mondays as wednesdays wd come in two days. Now what will i look forward to? dont evn feel like watching any thing else.

how long will this last? feeling low n depressed!

when is the DVD of director's cut be released? atleast i can look forward to that. in ohter shows we had english subbed videos uploaded. some had commentaries of the scenes by the cast. will we get such things with pinochio. i hope so!

bt if viewers feel this bad, how bad the cast should feel who lived as chrs for more than three months! it must be more difficult for them. no wonder each one tries different technique to unwind!

i am still feeling low! how do i get out of it. experienced chingus pls advise!

HAHAHA.. so funny reading comments from his instagram post but the comment that really made me smile is " I'M WITH YOU" ..Hehehe isnt it amazing?? most of sukki's fans are not bashing shinhye for his post , instead they support and love the couple   They even wish that they'll date for real.. aww... love sukki and shinhye's fans.. they are truly a gem..   

@selena1993‌ .....it is true.. i dont have JS IG.... wahhhhhh. i'm so happy to hear that... honestly i'm really tired with some of fan sh co actor who really hate and always bashed her... if happen in future dalin will be real... i'll be rooting for her too.. because for me...LJS look more gentelman and bravely everytime reporter ask him about his feel to SH... dalin i will not object you if you choose sh... coz i already start to like you now on..

I re-watched the last 3 eps again and im still crying :((

i love LJS's IG pic with SH though it hurts that i cant ship them for real coz i know its (1000%) impossible, im still hoping for another drama with the same quality with them as leads again by the end of the year...

Just a thought though, i know someone already mentioned this...i also have a feeling just like you guys that probably SH will have a hard time moving on from the character...and as much as i dont want to say this, but @MayS made me realised the impact of skinship between drama couples..i think she has somewhat became attached to him (who wouldn't?! With the way DP takes care of IH <3) and is already probably looking for ways on how to distant and move on..which could be the reason why they have less interaction during the party :(

Honestly, i can't let go of this drama yet...

suejee2014

said: How do i fill the emptiness? it is bad this time because this is the first time i saw a live korean show. i usually see tv shows which had been completed n i used to do a complete marathon. that time itself the ending wd leave such an empty feeling. bt this time it is evn worse.

i usually hate mondays as it is the start of a week bt thanx to pinochio i came to look forward to mondays as wednesdays wd come in two days. Now what will i look forward to? dont evn feel like watching any thing else.

how long will this last? feeling low n depressed!

when is the DVD of director's cut be released? atleast i can look forward to that. in ohter shows we had english subbed videos uploaded. some had commentaries of the scenes by the cast. will we get such things with pinochio. i hope so!

bt if viewers feel this bad, how bad the cast should feel who lived as chrs for more than three months! it must be more difficult for them. no wonder each one tries different technique to unwind!

i am still feeling low! how do i get out of it. experienced chingus pls advise!

Guest selena1993

elinaelina said: HAHAHA.. so funny reading comments from his instagram post but the comment that really made me smile is " I'M WITH YOU" ..Hehehe isnt it amazing?? most of sukki's fans are not bashing shinhye for his post , instead they support and love the couple   They even wish that they'll date for real.. aww... love sukki and shinhye's fans.. they are truly a gem..    @selena1993‌ .....it is true.. i dont have JS IG.... wahhhhhh. i'm so happy to hear that... honestly i'm really tired with some of fan sh co actor who really hate and always bashed her... if happen in future dalin will be real... i'll be rooting for her too.. because for me...LJS look more gentelman and bravely everytime reporter ask him about his feel to SH... dalin i will not object you if you choose sh... coz i already start to like you now on..

blue_izce8

said: I re-watched the last 3 eps again and im still crying

:(

( i love LJS's IG pic with SH though it hurts that

i cant ship them for real coz i know its (1000%) impossible

, im still hoping for another drama with the same quality with them as leads again by the end of the year... Just a thought though, i know someone already mentioned this...i also have a feeling just like you guys that probably SH will have a hard time moving on from the character...and as much as i dont want to say this, but @MayS made me realised the impact of skinship between drama couples..i think she has somewhat became attached to him (who wouldn't?! With the way DP takes care of IH <3) and is already probably looking for ways on how to distant and move on..which could be the reason why they have less interaction during the party

:(

Honestly, i can't let go of this drama yet...

@selena1993  @avantjiang   it s her read the caption :D 

Embedded image permalink

Im Do Yun Instagram Update 

#pinocchio #wrap-up party

Our Shinhye, Jongsuk-ie, Kyunsang-ie and Shin Jung Geun sunbaenim…! This is the only picture I took with Jongsuk-ieㅠ such a pityㅠ 

Our Jongsuk-ie, hm… his acting just makes you speechless… no matter what scene he’s in, he can give us the correct emotion as Dalpo or Hamyoung…♡ Jongsuk-ah, through this project I can really understand why you are so popular, heehee. A real charismatic guy, Jongsuk-ie, hee

And also our Dalpyung-sunbaenim… for every episode of Pinocchio, we are able to laugh because of you… We would await sunbaenim’s appearance with such joy (laugh) thank you for showing us what is legendary acting…  I also want to try to act as sunbaenim’s daughter! Heehee

As for all respectable teachers and sunbaenims that I couldn’t take a picture with… It’s such a pityㅠㅠ Let’s meet in an upcoming project…ㅠㅠ Our Jo Soo Won PD and Park Hye Ryun writer… thank you for allow me to be part of this amazing project… you guys worked so hard! Pinocchio fighting! I love you all!

Trans By: hitoritabi 

Rania Zeid

said:

@selena1993  @avantjiang   it s her read the caption :D 

Our Shinhye, Jongsuk-ie, Kyunsang-ie and Shin Jung Geun sunbaenim…! This is the only picture I took with Jongsuk-ieㅠ such a pityㅠ 

Our Jongsuk-ie, hm… his acting just makes you speechless… no matter what scene he’s in, he can give us the correct emotion as Dalpo or Hamyoung…♡ Jongsuk-ah, through this project I can really understand why you are so popular, heehee. A real charismatic guy, Jongsuk-ie, hee

And also our Dalpyung-sunbaenim… for every episode of Pinocchio, we are able to laugh because of you… We would await sunbaenim’s appearance with such joy (laugh) thank you for showing us what is legendary acting…  I also want to try to act as sunbaenim’s daughter! Heehee

As for all respectable teachers and sunbaenims that I couldn’t take a picture with… It’s such a pityㅠㅠ Let’s meet in an upcoming project…ㅠㅠ Our Jo Soo Won PD and Park Hye Ryun writer… thank you for allow me to be part of this amazing project… you guys worked so hard! Pinocchio fighting! I love you all!

Rania Zeid said: @selena1993  @avantjiang   it s her read the caption :D