[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

class="at_ttl"'Pinocchio' Happy Ending And Perfection BY C Han | Jan 16, 2015 06

Source:kdramastars

'Pinocchio' Happy Ending And Perfection

The last episode of "Pinocchio" is attracting a lot of attention.

On the episode of "Pinocchio" broadcast on January 16th, Ki Ha Myung (played by Lee Jong Suk) and Choi In Ha (played by Park Shin Hye) had grew to be mature journalists.  With their reporting, the CEO of Beomjo Department Store was sentenced to three years in prison for attempted murder.

In addition, on this episode, Song Cha Ok (played by Jin Kyung) left the reporter position that she had given up her life for.  Suh Beom Jo (played by Kim Young Kwang) said that there was something he wanted to do and put himself up for another challenge as he took the MSC reporter test.  In addition to Yoon Yoo Rae (played by Lee Yoo Bi), Jang Hyun Kyu (played by Min Sung Wook) became another one of YGN.

More than anything, Ki Ha Myung and Choi In Ha showed how much they had matured and drew applause from everyone.  Ki Ha Myung said, "I knew for the firs time in 14 years.  In the end, there's an end if it's fake happiness.  Even if you try to avoid it, there are some things that don't work" he said.

-------------------------------------------

class="at_ttl"'Pinocchio' Yoon Kyun Sang Doesn't Feel Like It's Real BY C Han | Jan 16, 2015

Source:kdramastars

'Pinocchio' Yoon Kyun Sang Doesn't Feel Like It's Real

Actor Yoon Kyun Sang delivered his feelings about being in the SBS Wednesday/Thursday drama "Pinocchio."

On the 20th episode of "Pinocchio" broadcast on January 15th, Yoon Kyun Sang appears in a scene where he is taking a picture with Lee Jong Suk (played by Ki Ha Myung) before confessing.  Lee Jong Suk says that he will ask questions on the day where Jin Kyung (played by Song Cha Ok) was going to come down.  Hearing this,  Yoon Kyun Sang (played by Ki Jae Myung) said "At that time, I hoped that you, Nana, wouldn't ask what you were curious about.  You're a journalist.  I hope you would ask things that people all over the world are curious about.  That's how you can become a journalist that is different from Song Cha Ok."  With this, he showed a very sincere side that showed that he would think about things in the larger picture.

On January 16th, Yoon Kyun Sang said through his management company, "All the filming is done but I still can't believe that this is true and I have a lot of regrets.  As this was my first step, I learned a lot through "Pinocchio" and I hope that I can show an even more developed side in my next piece.  Thank you for all the support that you've shown so far and I ask for continuous efforts and love" he said.

Everywhere I go the review of this drama is cert good very proud of all people who worked with this drama, and the kiss of Shinhye is praised everywhere a big warm hug and kiss Pinocchio.

Translation:translate ; As I have had in a long time with a greater seriousness. We are now further . Heroine were happy and felt good. people feel more good and drama more fulfilling. Today is the end of the day today for three months were over. In the meantime, stay tuned, I love you, thank you. I love you!!

Cr:to the owner of IG

And jongsuk wants to keep us shipping kyaa...

Guest selena1993

waaaah!!! i was so down this past few hours becuase i didnt see pictures of my darling during wrap-up party , but then sukki updated his instagram with park shin hye for the first time.. like squeeeelll baby!! ahhhh!! i just cant contain my happiness.. dont worry sukki!! the two of you will always be my darling!!! :D

Huhuhu. im using my phone so I cant upload jongsuk's instagram pic. huhuhuhu. someone upload it plsss hehe

Already did chingu they look good together right. Hmmmm jongsuk got a lot pf selfie let's do a mission impossible to get his handy phone hehehe...

tumblr_nib8vdLBfN1sl7awmo1_1280.jpg

[17.01.2015] Lee Jong Suk Instagram Update

큼큼 나 오랜만에 진지함. 저희는 이제 물러갑니다. 너무나 좋은 사람들과 함께 해서 더 행복했고 좋은 드라마라서 더 뿌듯합니다. 3개월 동안 매일이 오늘 같았던 오늘이 끝이 났네요. 그동안 지켜봐주셔서, 사랑해주셔서 감사합니다. 사랑합니다!!

Source: jongsuk0206

Hmm hmm. I’m serious this time. We are going away now. I was so happy about acting with great actors and actresses, also it was a great drama too. Thank you for watching us and our drama for last three month. Thank you for loving us. I love you.

Trans By:  the______oh  

Another Trans:

Ahem… This time I am serious. We are leaving now. I have been working with really good people, so I was really happy. It was a good drama, so I was proud. In the past 3 months, today which is like every day in the past three months, and now it has ended. Thanks for all your care and love during this period of time. I love you!!

By: amyhsk 

Rania Zeid said:

[17.01.2015] Lee Jong Suk Instagram Update

큼큼 나 오랜만에 진지함. 저희는 이제 물러갑니다. 너무나 좋은 사람들과 함께 해서 더 행복했고 좋은 드라마라서 더 뿌듯합니다. 3개월 동안 매일이 오늘 같았던 오늘이 끝이 났네요. 그동안 지켜봐주셔서, 사랑해주셔서 감사합니다. 사랑합니다!!

Source: jongsuk0206

Hmm hmm. I’m serious this time. We are going away now. I was so happy about acting with great actors and actresses, also it was a great drama too. Thank you for watching us and our drama for last three month. Thank you for loving us. I love you.

Tran By:  the______oh  

Kim Young Kwang Dresses Simple And Chic

January 17, 2015

qbd5of85tr8xjbd7gdbjhvcgvus6d9ru.jpg

[by Sora Ghim, photo by Kim Chi Yoon] SBS drama 'Pinocchio' held an after party on January 16 to commemorate the end of the drama.

'Pinocchio' is a drama about a man who lives under a false name and a woman who can't lie. This coming-of-age melodrama revolves around the lives of reporters who chase the truth and the maturity the characters go through.

This hit drama starred Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young Kwang, and Lee Yoo Bi. (photo by bntnews DB)

Source:.bntnews.co

-----------------------------------

Lee Yoo Bi Is Cute With Knee High Socks

January 17, 2015

tja839wleov9ran247lagdm7num0bm8v.jpg

[by Sora Ghim, photo by Kim Chi Yoon] SBS drama 'Pinocchio' held an after party on January 16 to commemorate the end of the drama.

'Pinocchio' is a drama about a man who lives under a false name and a woman who can't lie. This coming-of-age melodrama revolves around the lives of reporters who chase the truth and the maturity the characters go through.

This hit drama starred Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young Kwang, and Lee Yoo Bi. (photo by bntnews DB)

Source:.bntnews.co

Gosh, they are so adorable, finally jongsuk updated his ig with shinhye. Now, we know that he saved the precious picture in his phone ;)

Hope they will maintain their relationship well, wish the best for their next projects...I'll miss them so much :(

Gosh, they are so adorable, finally jongsuk updated his ig with shinhye. Now, we know that he saved the precious picture in his phone

;)

Hope they will maintain their relationship well, wish the best for their next projects...I'll miss them so much :(

Amen O:-)

Guest selena1993

HAHAHA.. so funny reading comments from his instagram post but the comment that really made me smile is " I'M WITH YOU" ..Hehehe isnt it amazing?? most of sukki's fans are not bashing shinhye for his post , instead they support and love the couple :D :D They even wish that they'll date for real.. aww... love sukki and shinhye's fans.. they are truly a gem.. :D :D

Park Shin Hye Carries A Cute Goofy Clutch

January 17, 2015

h25e6j8g08i8pb1nk4krln5bja3ivkq4.jpg

news@bntnews.co.uk

Source:bntnews

---------------------------------------

'Pinocchio' Celebrates Its Finale

January 17, 2015

75h9f221t7gxa90q9fivjtr8z4fx2xky.jpg

ssxyjoo3kvqktp2rvad5tu3jo88gvh5e.jpg

qm7mtztl8axukq4tn8n64p3xp6cw4wuj.jpg

cps14i5svwprsp8zw8iokl51znqmdtyg.jpg

Source:@bntnews.co.uk