[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Jong Suk with (Pinocchio Writer & PD) ;  Director: Jo Soo-Won and Writer: Park Hye-Ryun 

BxS5vibCYAEZ2Oy.jpg

Via: supernad2  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the writer and director were already contacting Jongsuk while he was filming his previous projects like Doctor Stranger in order to cast him, they were so determined.  How cute is that? 
by bastardfeels

Congrats to our Choi Choi couple for the new drama Pinocchio .... Finally... =D> =D> <:-P <:-P Hope it will be a great drama with high ratings ... Can't wait for the 1st episode.... Fighting...happy to join this thread.....Please accept me....thanks...

The people behind the drama had the two of them in mind. Good luck to all the casts! Praying for the best! :-bdAnd so the fan arts begin!tumblr_nbrnuvuhXi1sl7awmo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_nbrnuvuhXi1sl7awmo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_nbrnuvuhXi1sl7awmo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_nbrnuvuhXi1sl7awmo3_1280.jpg
tumblr_nbrnuvuhXi1sl7awmo4_1280.jpg

cr: as tagged via supernad2

Congrats to our Choi Choi couple for the new drama Pinocchio .... Finally... =D> =D> <:-P <:-P Hope it will be a great drama with high ratings ... Can't wait for the 1st episode.... Fighting...happy to join this thread.....Please accept me....thanks...

everybody is welcome here..... hugs and hugs and lots of love from us ;)

Pinocchio Confirmation News

66340820.1.jpg

Source

Actor Lee Jong Suk has been confirmed to be acting in SBS Wed-Thurs drama, Pinocchio, starting in November.

Pinocchio is about a group of society reporters who chases after the truth. It is a youth melodrama about a group of youth who spend all their time together as though they were fighting a war, and how their feelings changes and blends into an exciting time together. (T/N: omg i’ve no idea how to translate this paragraph >_<)

Lee Jong Suk will display his sincere acting with the role of the male lead, Choi Dalpo, who is a society reporter. This drama would be another collaboration between the production crew of SBS drama “I Hear Your Voice.”

SBS said, “For a long time, we had in mind the casting of Lee Jong Suk for the character of Dalpo. As SBS’s highly anticipated drama in the second half of the year, we are looking forward to creating another good piece of work together with Lee Jong Suk’s growing acting.”

Also, Lee Jong Suk’s rep said “From when we were still working on the previous project, we have been receiving love calls from the director and writer, who had been planning the project with Lee Jong Suk in mind for the role of Dalpo. Also, we are very honoured to be able to work with this good team of staff again. We are really looking forward to it.”

Pinocchio will have Park Shinhye as its female lead, and is scheduled to be broadcasted in November.

(T/N: I know the news is already out but hehh. I’m really happy.)

Eng. Trans By: 07160914 

Thank God he didn't take too long to do another drama again ..  old timer in this thread.. mianhe if I appear bossy .. wakakakaka.. I just soooooooooo excited .. after DS I was kinda down and didn't post much in soompi.. infact I didn't come that much anymore .. and now I shall be visiting this thread and make this my home .. wahaha.. yes Rania ... lets team up .. hopefully no more confusion and un necessary skin ship with '2nd lead' .. wakakakaka

I'm always late to join the party!~ kekeke ;))

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Jong Suk Confirmed as Lead of Drama ‘Pinocchio’
Lee Jong Suk has been confirmed to star in SBS’s upcoming drama Pinocchio.

Having set his status as a leading actor through SBS’s Doctor Stranger, Lee Jong Suk will be returning to the small screen as ‘Choi Dal Po’ in Pinocchio.

Being named as the most anticipated drama of later half of 2014 with the reunion of Lee Jong Suk and I Hear Your Voice drama team, Pinocchio will tell the story of young local news reporters.

An affiliate of SBS said, “Lee Jong Suk, who we had in mind for the role of ‘Dal Po,’ has finally confirmed his appearance. We’re anticipating another good project to be created with Lee Jong Suk’s improved acting ability harmonizing with the drama.”

75699002.jpg

An affiliate of Lee Jong Suk’s agency stated, “We’ve been receiving continuous love calls from the director and the writer, who had Lee Jong Suk in their minds for the role of ‘Dal Po’ as they were planning the drama. We’re honored to be working with great staff memebrs again. Please show your anticipation.”

SBS’s Pinocchio is another collaborated project of director Jo Soo Won and writer Park Hye Ryun, who produced SBS’s hit drama I Hear Your Voice and it is a story about the new local news reporters who chase after the truth.

Photo credit: Wellmade Entertainment
Mwave

Guest annariana18

They've all confirmed it :x good luck and all the best to the casts, the staffs, the director and the writer! :x anticipating another great drama this November :)