[Drama 2014-2015] Valid Love 일리있는 사랑

brokbsb

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

azi767 said: @asyree I'll never get tired of such perfection, lol... It brings me joy just by looking at that smiling face of him.
Anyway, too bad there's a typhoon coming, the SIM company vacation in Cebu, Philippines this coming September 20 will be rainy and cloudy!
My wish for a topless UTW picture may never come into fruition..lol

@broksb thank you for creating this thread.

tvN new drama 'Valid Love' reveals talented cast lineup!

Talented actors including Uhm Tae WoongLee Si YoungLee Soo Hyuk, and Choi Yeo Jin are coming together to film for the new tvN drama 'Valid Love', which will be airing this November. 

On September 16, CJ E&M commented, "Uhm Tae Woong, Lee Si Young, Lee Soo Hyuk, and Choi Yeo Jin have been confirmed to be a part of the new Monday and Tuesday drama, 'Valid Love'." 

Valid Love' will narrate a scandalous love story between a bubbly but indecisive Kim Il Lee, played by Lee Si Young, and a young, charming carpenter who catches Kim Il Lee's attention. Uhm Tae Woong will be playing the role of Jang Hee Tae, Kim Il Lee's high school professor in the past and her current husband who helplessly watch his wife struggling between him and Kim Jun.

Kim Ryun Hee PD of CJ E&M, who is in charge of the drama, commented, "Majority of the people would go through their passionate love relationship first, and as they mature, would find a more stable relationship and get married. However, we wanted to narrate the story of a woman who experiences her first love after she has been in a stable relationship for years."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/tvn-new-drama-valid-love-reveals-talented-cast-lineup

Guest dramadilla

Hi Chinguusss!

I love Uhm Tae Woong, he's such a great actor!

As for the description of the drama- though I don't approve of cheating in any form, I still must admit that i personally love it when a spouse decides to pick up the fight for protecting what it rightfully his (marriage), even if the other spouse might be "wavering" somehow! Coz IMO that's part of what life, love and commitment really is about; Not giving up easily on your loved ones, even in difficulties!!! (That was also the missing link in another drama i recently watched, which caused the whole storyline to be weak somehow...uhmm anyway).  

Looking forward to this one, I'll definitely join this thread when the drama starts airing!!

PS! Thanks for inviting me here @ymiss, see you later chingu!

Regarding some things that happened in Temptation thread, I'm sorry to tell you guys that @bacom kind of left soompi! I was so sad when she announced it several weeks ago! I miss her and her posts tremendously! I hope one day she decides to come back! She will always be in my mind!

Guest nedenuleyn

I'm very sad that @bacom has left soompi, I hope she comes back. I also hope, in this thread, there'll be a friendly atmosphere. But @brokbsb, why are you doing this to me? As much as I love Bird, imagining him in this context is making me awfully uneasy. And what's worse is their gestures. Uhm Force going for skinship, Bird is shy; and even worse, there's the scratch on Uhm Force's face. NO!!!!  :-SS :-&

I so anticipate a new drama with Uhm Tae-Woong...

Great to see all the familiar faces, @brokbsb, @uhmforce,  @asyree, @ymiss, @azi767, and of course @nancykimlee.....    :)

I know we are going to have fun on this thread....!

@asyree,,, loving your idea of the possible transformation of  Uhm Tae Woon from a possibly nerdy professor to a hot sexy husband....yes..!

ymiss said: Regarding some things that happened in Temptation thread, I'm sorry to tell you guys that @bacom kind of left soompi! I was so sad when she announced it several weeks ago! I miss her and her posts tremendously! I hope one day she decides to come back! She will always be in my mind!

Guest nedenuleyn

I think like both @asyree and @irilight‌ that Uhm Force's character might go through a big transformation, in the beginning he might have a weird nerdy look, and it would be funny to watch. But when he becomes a hot good looking guy, she'll go back to him? I really don't like this idea. I don't think it's a good approach. It will make it look like the only important thing is looks. This will give the wrong message, as if it's okay to cheat if your partner is not hot man, or a beautiful woman. I hope , even if he goes from a nerd to a charismatic man, this will not be the only reason why she returns to him. I am especially excited and curious about how he'll prove her that they have to be together. And yes, please, even if it's only a few seconds, I want Ji On to make an appearance.

nedenuleyn said: I think like both @asyree and @irilight‌ that Uhm Force's character might go through a big transformation, in the beginning he might have a weird nerdy look, and it would be funny to watch. But when he becomes a hot good looking guy, she'll go back to him? I really don't like this idea. I don't think it's a good approach. It will make it look like the only important thing is looks. This will give the wrong message, as if it's okay to cheat if your partner is not hot man, or a beautiful woman. I hope , even if he goes from a nerd to a charismatic man, this will not be the only reason why she returns to him. I am especially excited and curious about how he'll prove her that they have to be together. And yes, please, even if it's only a few seconds, I want Ji On to make an appearance.

Omo omo omo! So this is where all the noise I hear are coming from... Ahjummas feasting all over the bird again. Music to my ears.. Ahhhh... I'M HOME! >:D
ANYEONG BIRD LOVERS!!! Officially clocking in!!! Wahh... It's sooooo good to see you all again!!! @charmed82‌ you are here toooo! And @asyree‌ !!!!! <:-P <:-P <:-P
 @bacom @bacom‌ @bacom‌ See how they are all missing and looking for you?! So don't blame me if your notifications icon breaks coz it's not just me who wants you back. Hope your ears would get itchy from this thread alone. Haha! >:)

Greetings, greetings @iloveporkandbeans.  Yup, I was hiding on UTW thread all summer, waiting ever so patiently for my cutie pie to come out of hibernation.  I guess my waiting is over now :D
I am so glad I will be here in such a good company! Let us hope that Valid Love will keep us entertaining from the beginning till the end. Let us hope that Taewoong will deliver many happy moments with this "itchy mouth" of his.  The more flying feathers the better :)>-  woot, woot

Archived