[Drama 2014-2015] Valid Love 일리있는 사랑

brokbsb

snklgs said:
Ok, this is not 100% evidence of his butt bowls...of course like @sooyoungdaebak said, we have to take Shin Dong Yup's word for this, which by the way he mentioned 2X on both Strong Heart and Hello Counselor.  SDY also said that LSH had the best bod in the whole of SK---ahhhhm, his words not mine. But here in his previous drama, we do see a bit of a "lift".  1"07.
Btw, this is one awesome FMV which mashes up KJ + the LSH shower scene BTS...

Yeah, me too, I really didn't find LSH personally hot until this drama.  I remember when he first came out on Vampire Idol and Tree with Deep Roots--thought that his looks were very distinctively sharp; and that overall, he was totally super model.  I also watched parts of What's up? But totally wasn't focusing on him. I also didn't watch High School King of Savvy before I watched VL because the synopsis wasn't really appealing to me.  But after ep 3,  "hello shirtless KJ", I decided to watch ep 4, then after ep 4, it was like, "WHERE WERE YOU MY ENTIRE FANGIRL LIFE?"
PS:  I am updating on the Soompi LSH forum. It is rather lonely there. But my love is just too much right now, I need to share...also too lazy to do a tumblr or blog or anything like that.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sooyoungdaebak  She's awesome, I also love the other one she made, which has been posted here many times before,  but there's no harm in posting it again ^^ Also it is VL related because it includes the Hello-nicetomeetyou-halfnaked-KJ scene:)
But the one from HSKS was really Eff-this-sex-sex-sex-pumpedupABS...I do not think Ilri would've survived her first sacsac...died from abssacsac:)

ok, so I was getting this great foot massage yesterday. The masseuse was this amazing ahjusshi who made my feet purr~~~ I swear this is going somewhere and not just a pure figment of my fantasies... 
BUT I was thinking how great it would be if we had a scene where Kim Joon massaged Ilri's foot! Like, she massaged his hands..tit-for-tat. Rough carpenter hands on bare skin ^^  
For LSH's next drama, I vote that he can be a supersmexygod of massage:)  Or that he gets the massage...whatever, we need to see more ABS and hopefully a bit of 2bowls butt before he gets shipped to the army^_~

@snklgs I'm IN for massage scenes on LSH's next drama! Those hands can do wonders...  :\">  Btw, I recently saw pictures of LSH modeled those black jackets he wore in VL. Have you seen those pics? Now I know the brand but my bank is telling me I can't afford it..  :)And we gotta see those bowls butt, now that we've seen the washboard abs...calm down, heart...  @-)

@sooyoungdaebak you mean this event? If yes, this was only last Sat Feb 7, LSH went to the Noir Lames store.
I think that on average, most people ( me included here) do not have the budget for even the "low brand" that he wears.  I know that when he was young the reason why he got into modeling was because he loved clothes and that he nagged his parents to buy him stuff:)  I wonder these days to what extent does he need to buy and to what extent is sponsored or given. 
Yesterday, after my foot massage^^, I went to this Korean boutique and there was this awesome cute leather jacket --female version of what KJ wears. But the ahjumma said that it was for "small girls" size 0-1.  LOL:)   Even at my skinniest, I never went down to size zero..... The clothes they had for my size were in the Ms. Go style^_^
Yeah, but I really liked Kim Joon's style.  I started wearing my boots again because of Kim Joon:)  I was also thinking of KJ's abs today when I was doing abs poses during yoga^^
I'm pretty sure his butt is amazing..like, his legs are so toned, it doesn't make sense if he doesn't have butts of steel as well^-~  

Btw, on tumblr, some folks have ripped the audio of KJ clips. Now I am inspired! Def wanna do the one with "come slowly, stay long"^^

B9O3rM6CcAA2_FD_zpsquwkq63s.jpg

[-O<  that I dream about butts of steel:)

The first time I saw LSH was in High School King of Savvy. I loved this drama - well written and full of heart. He was really good as Yoo Jin-woo. But I think carpenter KJ is his breakthrough acting role. He really stretched his acting muscles (lol) in this role. Ah that scene, in his red truck at the beach after talking to HT-- wow! Imo, all of the memorable scenes in VL are those with KJ and those with HS. All other characters and story lines just pale in the background.

@snklgs‌ - is that boutique at KTown in la?

@lc85  yeah, that scene! acting with just his face conveyed all of the pain and the loss...just remembering it makes me emo:(  I still can't rewatch Vl ,especially the last couple of episodes, due to trauma:(   When CastaDiva was stripped bear, my heart went down with her...that place was a SHE to me:)
I watched HSKS during VL.  The way Yoo Jin Woo ended up as a character wasn't as great as the way Kim Joon was fleshed out.  Thanksverykamsa to our writer-nim even with the trip down dementia lane. Kim Joon felt like a person. Actually all of the characters feel like they are still existing out there on their own episodes 21 and beyond, outside from the gaze of the audience.  If this were SCI-FI, those characters would materialize into existence in this or other universes.  Or as I used to really believe when I was pre-school, step out of the screen:)  Here, here, here, Kim Joon give me a big hug, kiss,etc, etc, etc ^_~

Yes, if you know where Crystal Spa is at, it is the one right below it--with all the Uggs. The great thing about living in LA is that I can indulge in K-related drama stuff like going to the jimjilbang, eating kimbap,  stocking up on ramyun, and blurting out aigoo randomly without really feeling THAT weird( snklgs is not Korean^^), and going to KCON etc. 
@sooyoungdaebak  yeah, WONDERS indeed ^^... look at that wooden rocking chair, the perfectly cut cubes, the way he grinds coffee, the way he pounds his hammer...ok, why is it all of these sound quite pervy ^_~   ODE to the most GP-rated "adultery" drama ever =D>

to self: please dream pleasant, hawt, non-GP rated hawt carpenter dreams:x

Girls, the (in)valid madness goes on and on here!
About LSH butt.... I don't know, I think that the perfect man is sheer utopianism, just like perfect woman, and IT'S FINE! (Hurray for natural and defective beauty!) There are so many reasons to admire him anyway, don't you think? Apart from obvious things. I mean, look at his nape (is this the correct word for the back of neck?) And he has a lot of similar tiny lovely details like that all over him....

Another tvN show has come and gone that I had no interest in. That network and I do not really mix. I should have liked it more because I Like Choi Yeo-Jin but no which is a shame.

After the first few episodes, I had not heard much about the show. However some seem to like it very much. And we are starting to get glowing reviews of the series.

The first article is from Orion's Ramblings              has some surprisingly profound things to say... sadly a case of a great story dragged down by a bad plot

The next is from The-kdramalogist. 
         So beautifully acted; beautifully written; beautifully filmed

My favorite of the 2 reviews of VL posted by @Prof_Talk‌ is by The_kdramalogist -- it was spot-on, a concise summary of how many of us viewed VL on this forum. He/ she may have been posting here all the while.. :) definitely worth reading!

@snklgs‌ - very similar reasons why I love living in la too! My first Kcon was last year with my daughter -- it was fun!! That area where the spa is- close to my favorite bbq place. :)

@snklgs YES! That event! Him wearing Ahbonim's glasses these days is just SO CUTE!! Soften his sharp looks. Gawd, I agree with that butt of steel! I don't need a bass kinda butt for this namjha, I am very pleased with his two bowls.  \m/  And his hands, whenever they show it in the drama, I squeal like a happy pig! :))  Himnae, ovaries! That's awesome, some of you live in LA and get to go to KCON. I would go if LSH is there or any of my biases...hehe  :D  @aidsincera tried to pull me away from this fever by feeding me other hawt namjhas but at the end of the day, I look for LSH... ;))
Please share any mp3 of his voices! I wish the ending of this drama is not what we've seen. I would rewatch and write down the KJ said and HT said...some of them are really good. Sigh... 

@sooyoungdaebak yeah I know what u mean by not being able to view anyone else but LSH at this point. I can't even get myself to catch up on dramas I was watching b4 VL , and can't find anything new that interests me. ...is watching shark instead.^^
Regarding his hands, I wonder if those are his for the close up..or did they have to put on make-up on it to make it rough. Somehow, I think model-LSH  has smooth hands. 

Ok, I'm trying to heal myself with another drama instead. Secret Love affair.
But I don't know. Maybe I can't learn from my mistakes... Another drama? Another affair? With huge age gap among partners? I am a fool, really....
Anyway, great OST, and great acting (impressive, so far). And I like cinematography too, so I will try until the end.

But no carpenters. Not even one.

Guest mademoisellegeline

@snklgs‌ thank you for sharing my FMVs! :-* I heard from unnie @sooyoungdaebak‌ that you shared my FMVs. I haven't been active in soompi for a while now. I'm glad that you like them. I made them coz @aidsincera‌ unnie requested them and also because LSH is Lee Soo Hot!! \:D/ 
Hida unnie don't sell me out! I have triple lives to maintain. :)) Tumblr couldn't recover on his shower scene bts. I shared it and fangirls panties start dropping everywhere. :))
Thank you also @mabelle147‌ for sharing them. 
Just to keep myself on topic, I really love the fanservice of LSH when he was just walking as if he's leading you to his hidden dungeon! 8-} I always imagine him to have inner beast inside. :))

:-* :-* :-*

Carpenter, oh carpenter, where are you?

I'm watching a story about two folks with a lot of money related madness that I can't understand because numbers and creative accounting aren't my piece of cake (you can understand me, dear) and I miss you so much...

mademoisellegeline said: @snklgs‌ thank you for sharing my FMVs! :-* I heard from unnie @sooyoungdaebak‌ that you shared my FMVs. I haven't been active in soompi for a while now. I'm glad that you like them. I made them coz @aidsincera‌ unnie requested them and also because LSH is Lee Soo Hot!! \:D/ 
Hida unnie don't sell me out! I have triple lives to maintain. :)) Tumblr couldn't recover on his shower scene bts. I shared it and fangirls panties start dropping everywhere. :))
Thank you also @mabelle147‌ for sharing them. 
Just to keep myself on topic, I really love the fanservice of LSH when he was just walking as if he's leading you to his hidden dungeon! 8-} I always imagine him to have inner beast inside. :))

:-* :-* :-*

@ascsp, another love affair? With 12 years different?Yoo ah in act it well. Some goose bump feeling. Qeqe ; D
Nice to read your posts. Wave to chingus in da house!
Ps:@madamoisellegeline's.. i saw yours and @aidsincera posts in Daesang thread when I did back reading. Nice to know you.  : )

The thing about valid love is that you can not watch another drama after it ended because they all feel somehow silly and superficial . On the other hand , you can not rematch valid love because the ending sucks !

And I m not half as much motivated to post in other threads as in here .

Ottokeee?

Any suggestions ?

My life without a drama is boring and monotone I-)

Archived