[Drama 2014-2015] Valid Love 일리있는 사랑

brokbsb

@ymiss, I actually think Il Ri loves Hee Tae, otherwise she wouldn't marry him, and since the actress is in her 30s I think they have been married for several years now, and everything was (probably) okay and then I think she just falls in love with Joon. He could be a funnier and a more understanding guy, I don't know. Even if he isn't, grass is always on the other side. Even the fact that he's not hers might get her do such an action. :-O@mbebzz Unfortunately I haven't read anything about the drama recently. In the articles it said the filming would start in September but still no news whatsoever. 

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope there will be another suitor for UTW's character aside from his wife......Right now , only Choi Yeo Jin has been cast-ed to play his younger sister.....
Frankly speaking, I am not comfortable with this type of drama... If indeed his wife is cheating on him and falling in love with another man, it must be devastated for him ....... 
Even he successfully got back his wife's heart after fighting hard for it, their relationship will not remain the same....  There will be always doubt in his mind whether his wife will cheat again in the future..... 
The feeling of betrayal is too great to handle....He will remember that his wife's body has been touched by another man when they hugged,kissed and etc

I agree and I'm waiting for a suitor for UTW character too but I'm hoping he will not fight for the heart of his wife if she cheats on him instead I hope he will end up happy with the other suitor. I don't want to see a cheated person fight hard for the heart of a cheater - that's too pathetic. If anything it should be the wife fighting for a second chance even though - as cynical/heartless as I might sound - I hope she will not have.

xxxzxxx said: I agree and I'm waiting for a suitor for UTW character too but I'm hoping he will not fight for the heart of his wife if she cheats on him instead I hope he will end up happy with the other suitor. I don't want to see a cheated person fight hard for the heart of a cheater - that's too pathetic. If anything it should be the wife fighting for a second chance even though - as cynical/heartless as I might sound - I hope she will not have.

Well, well... I believe that our wishes for a love interest of UTW's character have been answered.  Enter another beautiful woman, Hee-Tae's University Alumna, and some more... ;) ... Han Soo-Yeon
Hansuyeon First Love, "which makes sense Love 'starring Uhm Tae Woong yuseonju 役 of confirmation.

StarNews.com Link
[Google translation] Gotta cast in 'a legitimate love focuses the actor Uhm Tae Woong and breathing hansuyeon this. recent KBS 2TV drama Friday: from "High School Love On" and the movie "the wicked alive 'open water right to smoke hansuyeon tvN mini-series' sense 'built to confirm the casting., which love interest of the hero Uhm Tae Woong University Alumni combine to mind the beauty of the pole hansuyeon "The minute yuseonju. He's both a lover and first love of all men, college men still hold the attention of gulls present to the past 20 years after graduating from college attractive woman boasts a sticky friendship over 20 years hansuyeon Uhm Tae Woong is undertaken 'yuseonju' is of extreme . However, the rapid accumulation hansuyeon the loneliness of the pole to go squeeze between the cracks starring Uhm Tae Woong and a couple yisiyoung, to inspire a unique tension pole 'first love' character will be HR. shall through the agency TS Entertainment hansuyeon a series of "We will create a new 'first love' character builds suspense neoteumyeo energize the pole and soft image aeteut often you 'first love', but rising," he said, "to feel the subtle emotions to be friends 20 years I would like to express out delicately, "he said to leave a comment. while he was alive to a woman packing an ordinary family man loving another episode draws a happening, a couple of dramatic growth to be further strengthened through the crisis that sense love is is ahead of the first broadcast in November. 

zz9U13t.jpg?1
bH5KtSe.jpg?1

Guest nedenuleyn

Han Soo-yeon in "Sensible Love" with Eom Tae-woong

photo507598.jpg

Actress Han Soo-yeon is starring in the tvN mellow drama "Sensible Love".

Han Soo-yeon is Eom Tae-woong's pretty and intelligent college friend Yoo Seon-joo. She was a popular girl throughout university and still is 20 years after graduating.

Yoo Seon-joo shows off 20 years of friendship. However, Yoo Seon-joo becomes lonely and breaks up the balance between Eom Tae-woong and Lee Si-yeong, who are married in the drama.

Han Soo-yeon said, "I plan on creating a new image for the 'first love' character and not the sad and affectionate one we always think about".

"Sensible Love" is about a woman with a family who meets another man and it's going to be released in November.

Source : www.tenasia.co.kr/arc...

Copy & paste guideline for this article
Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalinkhttp://www.hancinema.net/han-soo-yeon-in-sensible-love-with-eom-tae-woong-74532.htm

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ones to Watch: Upcoming November K-Dramas(...)

“Valid Love”
November 24 – Mondays and Tuesdays on TVN

Here’s the thing, I really like the actors of “Valid Love” (working title). Our hero isUhm Tae Woong playing opposite Lee Si Young, with Choi Yeo Jin and rising actor Lee Soo Hyuk rounding out our main cast. That should be more than enough reason to tune into this drama – if you can get past the premise of the show, which is about Lee Si Young’s character cheating on her husband (Uhm) with the handyman carpenter (Lee). Choi Yeo Jin plays the younger sister of Uhm Tae Woong’s character. It’s a slippery slope, to be sure, but if there’s any sympathy to be found in the situation, this cast of actors would be the ones who could draw it out of the viewers. The second thing this drama has going for it is that the writer of “Valid Love” is the same writer who gave us the much beloved “My Lovely Sam Soon” which really dug in and explored the complexities of love and relationships. “Valid Love” is set to premiere after “Liar Game.”

November is serving ups some delicious dramas. Which ones are you most excited for? Vote below and tell us your thoughts in the comments section below!

http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/31/ones-to-watch-upcoming-november-k-dramas/

PS. there is a pool.

Hi everyone,  Soompi TV is asking which Nov. drama people will want to watch

Valid Love needs our vote.  It received the fewest number of votes. I hope everyone on this thread including lurkers will vote for it. 

If they get enough votes, they will sub it.

Oh, I tried to vote twice -- I am just too anxious to wait for the subbed episodes.  I truly find it unusual to see no news about VL release at this time.  
BTW, does anyone know if tvN offers free live streaming online?
irilight said: Hi everyone,  Soompi TV is asking which Nov. drama people will want to watch

Valid Love needs our vote.  It received the fewest number of votes. I hope everyone on this thread including lurkers will vote for it. 

If they get enough votes, they will sub it.

Archived