[Drama 2014-2015] Valid Love 일리있는 사랑

brokbsb

I feel sad looking at LSY pics above. IR could look like this if she ends up alone, pursuing her dreams or end up with KJ. But nope, she was stuck to that ramen hair and mackerel...porever....tsk tsk tsk...
Btw, my "Stepford wife" friend is done with the drama. She said, "Wow, I'm really satisfied with the ending. It's a happy ending and it would be a waste of my time if she ended up alone. I'm glad she went back to her husband. The carpenter is not bad looking. He's cute." I felt dizzy after reading her comment. Seriously, woman?!  8-X

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like very much her hair in those photos. Do they lost their comb? The second one is fine, more or less, but the others are too messy. But I like the make up, the first one is tres chic and the second suit her pretty well!

From Allkpop...

I demand Valid Love Alternate Universe Version..with condoms, of course^^

Korea has officially abolished their old adultery law, under which adulterers could be sentenced up to two years in jail. Cheaters can now rejoice! 

Jokes aside, this intrusive law has been around for way too long--a total of 62 years. On February 26, the Constitutional Court canceled the law, saying that it violated people's sexual privacy and has been misused in multiple occasions. 

According to the Korea Times, the court stated, "Punishing people for committing adultery infringes on people's sexual self-determination and the freedom for privacy. So the clause is unconstitutional."

This is the fifth time the law has been reviewed. Previously, lawmakers supported the controversial clause because they believed it maintained social order and protected marriages and families. 

Now that the law is being annulled, around 5,466 people who have been charged with adultery since October 2011 will be able to either apply for retrials or, if they were jailed, they can request for compensation from the government. Jail sentences were rarely given out for this crime, however. In 2014, of the 892 people charged with adultery, no one went to jail. 

While some consider this a step forward towards sexual freedom, others see this as a step backwards into immorality. And while I do think adultery isn't something to condone, it doesn't call for a jail sentence equal to that of an actual criminal offense--such as rape--either. 

In related news, Korea's biggest condom maker Unidus is celebrating this legal change as they're seeing their stock price skyrocket following the news. Shares rose 15% which is the daily limit set by the KOSDAQ

Guest snklgs

OMG! I miss his voice:(  
Love the part where he is doing something unimaginably naughty with his tongue... Hope someone can translate...

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi, haha it's been a long time since this drama ended.. I miss you guy so much, I keep visiting this thread sometimes, and read back all your posts, it's so memorable. I've just finished a drama called The Scholar who walks the night which LSH- our KJ played as a villain, his acting has been improved so much. I still can't get over KJ, he's left me so much feeling, I miss you guys too, sorry if I've bothered you guys for this post. How are you doing now ? haha :tears:

Archived