[Drama 2014] 9th Boy/Plus Nine Boys - 아홉수 소년 - Thank You For Watching!

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

INSTAGRAM UPDATE10499252_267754170088840_107312237_n.jpg촬영장 분위기 일단 조쿠요~ #tvN #티비엔 #드라마 #아홉수소년 #오정세 #김영광 #육성재 #비투비 #btob #연애말고결혼 #후속작 #8월29일첫방송 #세트장아니고일산쪽에가정집을빌렸답디다GOOGLE TRANSLATEFilming atmosphere

Anyeong everyone! 
I'm so excited for this new show because of the two actors who will be appearing from my all time love drama - GOOD DOCTOR. Kim Young Kwang and his uber cute mustash shape like smile and of course, the little but overflowing with cuteness boy Choi Ro Woon who captured my heart as the young Park Si On (Good Doctor). 
@evie7‌ Thanks for the link regarding VIKI. Though I'm not sure if my request would be granted as VIKI is not available in my country. And you are very much welcome. ^.^ 
@bacom‌ @PeggyM @nancykimlee My ahjummaaa gang! Thanks for the loving support! Hope this one could be another extension of our mother thread. <3 
@larus @kimsoyeon18‌ @uglypearl‌ @ricefield‌ @wordswoo‌ Welcome and Thank you for supporting this little thread of 9th boy/ 아홉수소년! I can't wait to spazz with you all! 

PS. Sorry, I am not a Korean so I can't translate everything that I post in this thread. It's just my undying love for the said two boys that made me do this. ^.^

Love the teaser for this drama!!  I have seen that little dude before as well, seems like he's been in quite a few dramas.  Hopefully Viki gets a license for this for the US, since they usually sub fast.  Even though I'll be sad that Marriage,Not Dating is ending, at least we have this to look forward to afterwards!

@iloveporkandbeans, yup, looking forward of spazzing with you in here. I'll turn on my pervy mode since it's cable drama, I expect to see some oh-my-sweet-god kissesI already have a good laugh at tbe main teaser. I love the upbeat cute song in BTS with #3 JG. Is it the OST?

INSTAGRAM UPDATE10561082_1486876338224484_1528067146_n.j
둘다 너무 귀여운듯 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 민구동구 되게 잘어울리져 #tvN #티비엔 #드라마 #아홉수소년 #육성재 #비투비 #btob #최로운 #연애말고결혼 #후속작 #8월29일첫방송 #근데저게뭐하고노는거지

GOOGLE TRANSLATEBoth are so cute ; Min Goo becomes good to Dog Goo
10554074_269363409926115_1513837562_n.jp
동구야 근데 니 몇키로임…? 끙;; #tvN #티비엔 #드라마 #아홉수소년 #육성재 #비투비 #btob #최로운 #연애말고결혼 #후속작 #8월29일첫방송 #버틸수가음따

GOOGLE TRANSLATEBut you need a few key Lim Dong Goo ...? Moans;;

INSTAGRAM UPDATE928329_770430746340317_1297875424_n.jpg오늘도 평화로운 강씨집안 #tvN #티비엔 #드라마 #아홉수소년 #육성재 #비투비 #btob #최로운 #김영광 #연애말고결혼 #후속작 #8월29일첫방송 #입추도지나고하니정말선선해짐 #신기방기

GOOGLE TRANSLATEIt's peaceful in Kang's House today 

Archived