[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

the elder receives the call from the guy from SS office, and the bug is recording....

now ahjumma, CYS and KMH on the coffeebay again. they seem trying to plan an attack.

det. Yoon in the toilet, meeting up with ahjumma finallyyyy! he looks so happy seeing his crush aka sunbae =)

ahjumma working on something on her laptop.

cys and moonho with her in coffeebay, discussing.There is only one plane from china.MH: you do the interview, we will do it live.
ahjumma meeting detective in a toilet!
sunbae! detective in shock. he zip up his pants properly and both of them walk out to a cafe talking.
detective: are you crazy?ahjumma: I need your helpdetective: SJH is healer right?you are healer's partner right?
ahjumma saying something.detective chokes on his drink.

Guest tomoyo1010

ahjumma, CYS and KMH at coffee bay. discussing about their plan (?)
KMH ask if CYS can do the interview. aaaah...this is frustrating. looks like an interesting convo. don't understand.
det yoon at toilet and ahjumma appear.hahaha...det yoon happy to see her.
ahjumma include det yoon in their plan (?)
det yoon ask about SJH being Healer and ahjumma the healer partner.
det yoon looks nervous after heard what ahjumma said.
talk some more...about SJH again. 

JH places the phone and Hacker Ahn looks at it.Dae-young arrives at Healer HQ and delivers the identical phone... Ohhh.... That actress cameo....
JH is in YS's room hen she comes in... They talk and smile at each other.On the drive, they hold hands. Lovely.  JH's thumb rubs on hers.Aw.... Aw.... They back-hug on top of a roof.... CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
MH and ahjumma are bored. Ahjumma starts cursing JH and MH looks amused.MH gets a call from that girl. Kim Ji-eun is the girl..HAHAHA...... JH and Sang-soo meets with Yo-yo too.... Haha, thieir expression.Sang-sook goes to slap Jh but JH backs away so SS hits YY... Haha, YY's expression.. SS rubs the place where he hit him... hahaha
Elder talks through the phone with someody.... I didn't see... I was busy laughing at the SS-YY moment.
Team Healer minus JH talk....MH gives an idea..... What is it?LOL.... Ahjuma calls Det. Yoon who's peeing... and SHE WALKS IN HAHAHAHAHAShe tells him to zip up his trouser... HAHA....Det. Yoon's "sunbae~" will ring in my mind.... Awwww... he looks so happy to see her.They talk in a cafe.He urns his tongue.... Awww... I love nervous Det. Yoon.... ahjumma feeds something... Awwww....

LOL what.ahjumma met Det. Yoon on Men bathroom :))Det. Yoon looks so happy, he cant even hold himself :))they talked in the coffeshop.Det. Yoon asked if SJH is healer, and she is his partner.but ahjumma talked back, and Det. Yoon lost words.he talk with her seriously and ahjumma didn't response to his words.

Guest Redfox3

OMG! Ajumma is hilarious! She goes to the washroom and takes her ex-hoobae to task Rofl
One wish fulfilled, CYS's father sees Healer in action ....