[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Google-translated messages from hyunny_pd81 instagram:20th healer healer shoot # # # # healer spiritual dimensions Cafe # # # Set the last shot will not come back timeFinally, the last set to leave for outdoor shooting for the last bamssin ........
Was indeed warmer set# # Healer Healer Healer shot 20 times # # # healer set # ending tearsBwatneng cafe set back once the final dimensions blah happy ending I wanted to winaJ58qGV.jpgukgcwgW.jpg0cTJQbL.jpgDTibRi8.jpg

blossomnagr

said: For me ratings does not make any sense but here it is if some of you are interested

15.02.09 Nationwide AGB Nielsen : KBS 《Healer》7.9 (-1.2)  ; SBS 《Punch》 12.7 (-0.1)  ; MBC《Shine or go crazy》9.3 (-0.1)

15.02.09 Seoul AGB Nielsen : KBS 《Healer》not in top 20 ; SBS 《Punch》 14.2 (+0.2) ; MBC《Shine or go crazy》10.8 (+/-0)

briseis said:

blossomnagr

said: For me ratings does not make any sense but here it is if some of you are interested

15.02.09 Nationwide AGB Nielsen : KBS 《Healer》7.9 (-1.2)  ; SBS 《Punch》 12.7 (-0.1)  ; MBC《Shine or go crazy》9.3 (-0.1)

15.02.09 Seoul AGB Nielsen : KBS 《Healer》not in top 20 ; SBS 《Punch》 14.2 (+0.2) ; MBC《Shine or go crazy》10.8 (+/-0)

Guest blossomnagr

15.02.10 KST07: 00 Housewife hot popular search #1 힐러 (# Healer #); The Single Female Search #10: 힐러 갤러리 (Healer DC);

88d633e2jw1ep3us1veisj209g099glt.jpg88d633e2jw1ep3us2u3m4j209309a0t2.jpg

I would totally ship them IRL. However, I went down that road with So Ji Sub & Gong Hyo Jin and it broke my heart! :((

But the chemistry is the BEST! Chemistry can also make or break a drama and JCW & PMY are hitting off the wall.  I just want to tell hem okay have babies now

:P

Their chemistry is totally off the charts. I'll ship them in RL too! Like how can they play their characters with such love in their eyes and not fall in love with one another?? Professionals, I know, but still. =D>

well, H has finally met Ajumma ... summary
he saved her and she thanked him with the favorite line: you  poop dog ... or mutt fart? .. I do not know exactly which was the greeting ...  =))
Ajumma without hesitationI would recognize hereven with my eyes closed1DOi6D2.png?1
gORONrV.png?1
m3zoK4q.png?2