[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Hola chingus! I've become a fan of JCW since Empress Ki and finally follow him here :)) After watching 2 eps (without sub ofc) I believe that I love the Healer character, he looks like a weirdo with cute vibe, sometimes a very sexy nerd indeed! I share the same thought with some chingu here that there maybe some lengthy scenes, will watch with sub later 'cause it may convey something hah. Hope the rating would be higher in next eps :)
One question, while on mission this Healer even can manage to change a lot of hair styles???
from this
wiQuyo0.jpg
to this
g9tRCPU.jpg
and this??
XPQtWcK.jpg
Credit: JCW DC

Guest uctqepe

okay.. who am i kidding.. i cant help but taking a peek at the raw of epi 2.. i decided to just fast forward until i saw PMY crying, without knowing why whatsoever, i started :-S :| but then i saw........tumblr_ngbpqkqA7C1txqz2wo1_1280.png

:(( :(( OPPPAAAAA...!!! i dont know what is happening here.. Mollaaaa Mollaaaa!! but dooont cryyyyyyy..!!! :(( :(
Aiigooo.. i guess the PD really meant it when he said the genre was heartbreaking romance.. we are still epi.2 for gawd sake! #:-S 

ryuchanchan said: Hola chingus! I've become a fan of JCW since Empress Ki and finally follow him here :)) After watching 2 eps (without sub ofc) I believe that I love the Healer character, he looks like a weirdo with cute vibe, sometimes a very sexy nerd indeed! I share the same thought with some chingu here that there maybe some lengthy scenes, will watch with sub later 'cause it may convey something hah. Hope the rating would be higher in next eps :)
One question, while on mission this Healer even can manage to change a lot of hair styles???
from this
wiQuyo0.jpg
to this
g9tRCPU.jpg
and this??
XPQtWcK.jpg
Credit: JCW DC

Guest sullifish

namyo said: @sullifish :-< I'm still waiting to watch epi 1, :-< I'm really ~X( ~X( I want to watch the first epi. So the second I hae to wait. :)) ok @qwenli I haven't go back to read yur corrections. I will as soon as I have a chance

@namyo @oksana syutra @valsava @adelaM

thanks my 4th chingu noona for replying my questions, i am so happy now..
i will wait your opinions about ep 2 after u read the recaps or maybe watched the raw..hehe

@sullifish I've just finished the 1st ep :D I'm kinda confused, there are sooo many personages hahahah and on viki it is sub only 63%! Now I'm at 2nd so please bear with me another 1h :))

Btw I love the scene when she is "saved" from falling down in the bus :D

Guest sullifish

@adelaM when at the bus, does PMY knew that he is the healer which sit behind her??cause i saw she got a pictures of codename healer..so maybe she gonna pretend it haha

@adelaM when at the bus, does PMY knew that he is the healer which sit behind her??

cause i saw she got a pictures of codename healer..so maybe she gonna pretend it haha

When they first meet! He stole her backbag and she is fighting him hahaha

He is working for that reporter I think now! He took a proove from her fingernail to see if she is the sister? It could be that! My assumption hahah only min9 ep 2

Guest blessingeziolisa

Awesome!!!..I feel good reading yu guys gist on the whole thing.Always a silent reader.btw,I so love that part where PMY was fightn JCW inorder to get her bag.Nd I love the music being played @ the bkground..I love so many things bout this drama.Will probably bore everyone with it.Going back to ma silent mood..

Lads is there any website that has episode 1 fully subbed?

I look like a depressive zombie on the run..

/been looking for subs like crazaayy/

@THEseemaMSK none that I know off! :( viki has it sub 63 %, and the 2nd ep 13% till now

@sullifish here are my thoughts from the 2dn episode:

Another personages appeared! Don't ask me their names! I'm terrible of those lol

The girl saved from suicide a girl who was bitted by a guy in a car!

The healer registered all the scene and the ajjuma sent the video to the brother of the girl (btw the girl from the bus that the healer "saved" from falling is 99.99 % sister of that journalist)

The healer entered into the girl room and searched idk what (no sub to understand what he was talking to his ajjuma), almost got busted by the girl :P

He started to fell for her :) he is everywhere where she is (bcs I think that is his mission now but he feels she is in danger, or something)! He saw she was taken his photo and also the reporter/journalist photo!

In the preview it seems Healer protects her from someone by hugging her and protects her eyes from being seen)! Also she was falling for him bcs she is kissing the picture of the healer!

I have a suspicion that I think will make the Healer being in danger: at the end of the episode appeared a reporter to a crime scene where it was found a sheet of paper where there was written the email address of the healer and that reporter took the picture of that note! I bet tht man will send an email and will start the course to get the Healer caught :(! I think this will be the story line!

1.to catch the Healer that mess in those bad ppl businesses

2. another story line will be the love line btw the Healer and the girl

3. another one will be btw the girl and his bro (the journalist)

4. Journalist and that editor from the tv station

What I loved in this ep: the dancing scene between father and daughter and Healer assisted at it hahah! It was a very very funny scene!

Overall: it was a nice episode and I bet with sub will be daebak :D

I hope I summarise well this ep and it caught your attention :D

@THEseemaMSK none that I know off! :( viki has it sub 63 %, and the 2nd ep 13% till now

@uncool and, @adelaM

I saw it in viki. My vpn isn't working currently so I gave up on that too. *sigh*

I promised myself that I wouldn't watch episode 2 without understandimg episode 1 fully. I regret my decision everysecond of my life NOW.

THANKS THOUGH. ♡

||||forever sulking||||

OMG their chemistry <3. It has been so long since I was this obsessed with an OTP. PMY and JCW have amazing intense burning chemistry, I so cant wait for their love story to start. He is already developing feelings for her :). Hope ratings will go up too. This drama deserves so much more.