[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest lightfeather

Hi dear Healers!! I don't know if this is appropriate to post this here, but can you all check out my cover of You - Ben (Bebe Mingon). Its such a good OST that I couldn't resist covering it. And please tell you how you think it is? 

PS: Today is Monday!! That can only mean ONE thing..! yes... healer episode 19!! Kya, I'm so excited. But more than that I am sad because this week will mark the end of one of the amazing dramas ever! How will I survive without my Bong-Soo yah :( The weeks won't be the same anymore :(

Guest blossomnagr

15.02.08 "Healer" crew update instagram (cr.dltnals2) # Healer # 20 ep, finale set #  Cheongju International Airport # 16 hours shooting today is very hard ah !!!# till the end fighting! # now mountain # home (back to the mountain home) ~ # Park Min Young # Ji Chang Wook # Yoo Ji Tae # face Self-Timer # = 20 set according to the script'

10987396_606043602859001_114429998939985

15.02.08 Shang Xiu sent his brother an update of the Healer on instagram saying his last film had been done yesterday, please pay attention to the 19th episode!! (cr.ninza_ksw)

1233983_605972612866100_2140518486144172

sanika said: Posting this before going to bed -

It is really amazing how most fans have written to the entire Team instead of just the OTP.
I guess that is what makes Healer so special.
We LOVE everyone and everything about this show :)

Still, if you feel that any of the numbers are too less, you know what to do ;)

Because it's only 2 eps left, i think it's better to share our story, no?

What attracted you to Healer? Do you have anyone to share the same Healer virus/anyone you watch the drama together? Do you spread Healer virus to other people too??

What attracted me to Healer:
You know, anything about Ji Chang Wook :)) :)) Anything for Ji Chang Wook...

Anyone to share:
My little sister is my partner in watching kdramas. We have quite similar taste. But she's in high school now, near exams and we can't watch Healer together, only several early eps. She's on ep 14 now.. My relatives/cousins too also watch kdramas. When Healer airing here, I gotta convince my mom and my aunt too to watch..

Spread Healer virus:
To all my drama-watching friends!!! People ask me what currently-airing good drama now, i answer Healer. I will answer Healer when I recommend new drama to my friends ;)) ;))
My friends know I'm big JCW fan and always scoff when I ask them to watch JCW's drama (coz his dramas usually long). But then one by one getting Healer virus... 8-X 8-X Even one of my male friends also watch it (surprised me coz men usually don't like kdramas). One of my friends tell me that she convinced her friend to watch Healer. Her friend watched 1st ep and didn't like it, but my friend keep convinced her to watch... Long story short, her friend currently addicted to Healer :> :>

That's Healer in my life...

Feel free to share yours :)

Guest Rainy_tt

Hello...I'm a new member in this land, however I folllowed you guys in this thread since ep 5...^^...Nice to see you all and hope that Healer's house still alive after Healer ends...

And do you think it will be great if SJN writter nim publish the Healer story??We can rewatch drama and read book any time!^^