[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

sanika said: Guys..........

Uri Ajhumma has received only 1 Fan Message
Can a few of you send some more ????????
We need to have a bit more characters like her ......
Even Secretary Oh got 2 !!!
And Young KMS got 1

Sadly Appa and Ajhussi received none :(

Please show them some Love :)

I don't think anyone would mind that I posted this again (that is if it was posted before)   ;) I saw it and I was like I have to share this eye candy ;;)
tumblr_niz300EOHm1svbn7go2_r1_540.gif

While people sleep at night he sleeps during the day....  he got a long way before getting used the 'other people' way of life it seems ;)

2015%2B-%2B1 2015%2B-%2B1

:x :x

Guest keroppikero

14 hours to go..

@briseis : *fangirling mode.. seo joon seok.. his smile makes my heart melted like baked mozarella cheese..

@sweesal @myramalie : secret date? *lol ~ let me imagine about that.. *imagining secret date with hot guy.. *grin ~ i think it was the mix feeling of : curiosity (what will happen in ep 19) + hope (that nobody dies and more 'red' OTP scene) + afraid (that something would harm our heroine) + impatient (waiting the show) + sad (this week is the last week and could I heal myself after healer ends)..

@Dew Lite : JCW as woman.. :D also beautiful and sexy..

Posting this before going to bed -
NzN9aes.png

It is really amazing how most fans have written to the entire Team instead of just the OTP.
I guess that is what makes Healer so special.
We LOVE everyone and everything about this show :)

Still, if you feel that any of the numbers are too less, you know what to do ;)

AhAHjummajust getting ready to write something about herher character was very hard to develop becausewas about a person locked in a room that had only to speak and use the computer keyboard,her hairstyle. hers colored pants, the mugs with hearts which she drink the coffee,her drawing, and her funny way to speak, and 
the eternal Ajumma knitting ... have made Jo Min-Ja an active and attractive character although most of the time she spent it on chair
24IyOWh.png?1

Hers amazing hacker skills, her care for Jung Hoo though hidden behind her colorful expressions, dog sh*it gaettong, cat s*hit,goyang-i ttong  loool the fact that without her faster help Healer was deaf and blind exposed to dangers,
WVPaGZi.png?1
I do not know how much of the flavor of the character was due Song Ji Na's script and how much is personal contribution of Kim Mi-Kyung , but it came out a living character and lovable, and funny ...

hT2qbFi.png?1
nj638Zb.png?1
yBuhJ8s.png?1
t8QHVls.png?1
kLs9v4s.png?1
hmNI0By.png?1
tPd7D3q.png?1

I think it is mainly the merit of this great actresses that I saw in many dramas and I always liked more, as we were not bored with Ajumma, on the contrary
and finally her words as a prophecy
L0YFDDG.png?1

soa heartfelt thanks for your work really hardwithout , this show would not be so attractive, 
Jo Min-Ja - Kim Mi-Kyung ssi!!
=D>  =D>  =D>  =D>

carmens said: AhAHjummajust getting ready to write something about herher character was very hard to develop becausewas about a person locked in a room that had only to speak and use the computer keyboard,butthe eternal Ajumma knitting ... have made Jo Min-Ja an active and attractive character although most of the time she spent it on chair
Hers amazing hacker skills, her care for jung hoo though hidden behind her colorful expressions, dog richard simmons, cat richard simmons, loool the fact that without her faster help Healer was deaf and blind exposed to dangers,I do not know how much of the flavor of the character was due Song Ji Na's script and how much is personal contribution of Kim Mi-Kyung , but it came out a living character and lovable, and funny ...

I think it is mainly the merit of this great actresses that I saw in many dramas and I always liked more, as we were not bored with Ajumma, on the contrary
and finally her words as a prophecy