[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest Cinderella1

cmoirae2 said:

Chingus, i need your input for the lifestyle section of the newspaper - with Healer done by Tuesday, what alternate activities (other than watching a drama ... ) would we recommend to finally wean off Healer ... be creative :-) 

Guest dew lite

idSXgVDXj
Dear friends:

Since I'm so looking forward to seeing EP19 & 20...can not close my eyes and go to bed.

So, let me give you...Jinergizer.

Please pardon my poor art.  I don't have advance program equipped in my computer.
:-S :( #:-S

and here what i found! @sanikaSo chingus!! here the actors to whom we still need to send messages !!!I sent for Appa, Ahjussi and Ahjumma! still need to prepare couple of msg for the others too! bcs I loved them!! so I need to show my love for everyone!

cast%2Bhealer.JPG

you know friendsI always wonderedwhat Ajumma is knitting, what is the purpose?I just found outbecause she finished the work
A4kvTQ3.png?1

is a hat ...butfor whom she did it?to be for Dae-Yong disguise, the new Erand Girl?because the ex Healer has one already!